HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I hope Capcom chokes on their own goddamn money someday.
Seriously. You can get two jackets and two shirts for the price of one RE6 jacket. You can't not say they're money grubbers. Asura's Wrath proves they don't care about fans.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need for this to be pinned anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I just saw the the prices of his RE4 jacket and shirt and I must say the cost for those items are too damn high. Although those prices doesn't compare for a $1300 replica of Leon's jacket in 6. Seriously, who the hell in their right mind would pay that much amount for a jacket? Hell, if you have sewing skills, then make a jacket and shirt for much less. They're just being...ah hell never mind, what else is new about Capcom that hasn't been said already Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 am

I'm guessing the tablet cases in the Premium Edition (where the jacket is included, $1300) must be encrusted with diamonds.

Btw. I must still argue that they do care about fans but they care more about money. That satisfy you all?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Btw. I must still argue that they do care about fans but they care more about money. That satisfy you all?
Nope. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes they care about what some of us think, but if they truly cared about the fans they wouldn't be looking at Call of Duty's sales. Revelations only says that they're trying to reach out to a broader audience and it doesn't know who to please as it switches from Survival Horror to Action almost constantly.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm guessing the tablet cases in the Premium Edition (where the jacket is included, $1300) must be encrusted with diamonds.

dont all company game producers want just money?
but they should really lissen to the fans for once,and not
what they think will make more cash
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:08 pm

We got Raccoon City (like the game or not). We got a horror title. We got zombies back. Sherry is there again. Leon and Chris finally meet. Chronicles is getting ported. We get all these things, yet all I hear is whining.

Btw. All companies are after money. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Profit isn't a bad thing. It's good, but when companies pull bullshit like withholding the ending of a story from you unless you cough up $7, then we have a problem. If they demand $1300 for a jacket, there's a problem.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Mercy wrote:
Profit isn't a bad thing. It's good, but when companies pull bullshit like withholding the ending of a story from you unless you cough up $7, then we have a problem. If they demand $1300 for a jacket, there's a problem.

were you refering to leon jacket?i heard that in a site,but i forgot
its a litle bit hard to believe it would cost that much money
but with capcom you really never know....

edit:nevermind,but serious who da fuark
would pay that much money for a jacket,thats an incredbly high price
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
http://kotaku.com/5902309/resident-evils-biggest-fan-is-mostly-optimistic-about-resident-evil-6

Apparently, this guy.

i wonder if they will mass produce those special editions
because if they do,they wont make money out of it

i mean waybe a couple of people will buy them
but for the average player/customer its a big no no,its way to much money
its just a jacket after all,replica or not
thanks for the link btw
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 am

Maybe Capcom is gathering up money because of the Earthquake incident in Japan.

Maybe they just want their country to get back up.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 am

Methsia wrote:

Trying to humanize Capcom. Nice try, Methsia!!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

Methsia wrote:

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) Tumblr_la3xcb9tcg1qcwsgeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:01 pm

I'M NOT!! XDD

It was just a thought I had.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Famitsu shared some new RE6 scans in their magazine a few days ago. In case, you rather see the images here; I have them in a spoiler tag because they're pretty big lol! And I didn't want to stretch out the page or cause lagging on someone's computer. But, if you'd like to see them really up close; you can click on the following link.
Source: http://www.the-magicbox.com/1205/game120504b.shtml

Spoiler:

<3 The concept art so far! And I can't wait to kick some butt in Chris's scenario. Eastern Europe is going to be amazing :3. I hope the next trailer at E3 will be a big one. Lots of story and gameplay please haha!

Sorry for disappearing guys. I had to take an emergency break because of school. I had fallen behind on everything and had to do some major catching up. But, now since finals are finished and my program is complete; I'm officially on Summer Break. Smile

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:34 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Lots of story and gameplay please haha!
Dear God no! No story, none, you hear me Capcom! I don't want them to spoil any of the plot. We already got enough with the first two trailers D:
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
Dear God no! No story, none, you hear me Capcom! I don't want them to spoil any of the plot. We already got enough with the first two trailers D:
Mass you're kinda cute when you're pleading. Very Happy I want a third trailer! Hope they make another! Haha. Right Yunie? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:49 am

I don't mind a trailer but if they spoil everything with them like they did with RE5 I will be really disappointed. They also showed a couple of plot twists in the Revelations trailers but at least those weren't as bad.

I'd rather just have a trailer for Downfall.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't mind a trailer but if they spoil everything with them like they did with RE5 I will be really disappointed. They also showed a couple of plot twists in the Revelations trailers but at least those weren't as bad.

I'd rather just have a trailer for Downfall.
I agree with you, but Capcom still not confirmed it. Now, I keep my hopes up again.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:17 am

The concept art looks awesome. I don't want another trailer though, I want to see the gameplay at E3. Also, I wouldn't mind it if Capcom redesigned Leon's hair. I figured since he's older and more rugged looking, that it's time to lose the David Bowie bang lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) Tumblr_lg29i3WhkG1qcmf6go1_250

Yes, Mass! :3 More STORY!! I want a big juicy trailer to keep me hyped over the summer. At least spoil a good part of Chris's scenario please? He's the only one who didn't have any "OMG" moments yet D: . No, Leon though. But, maybe a little bit of Jake too. I also want some character confirmation, if there is any.

Some things that I also want shown at E3 are:
-Carla/Ada
-Derek Simmons
-Alex Wesker (?)
-More Piers because he hasn't said anything yet.
-The meeting between Jake and Sherry

Copy that, Capcom?

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mass you're kinda cute when you're pleading. Very Happy I want a third trailer! Hope they make another! Haha. Right Yunie? Smile

Yep! Very Happy Since there's a good chance that Downfall might be confirmed; I'd really like to see if Clarie made the cut for RE6. I mean, Leon has Damnation, and Chris was in the manga, and both are confirmed. And Claire's game is also said to fill in the gap between 5 and 6, soo...

Jill Sandwich wrote:
The concept art looks awesome. I don't want another trailer though, I want to see the gameplay at E3. Also, I wouldn't mind it if Capcom redesigned Leon's hair. I figured since he's older and more rugged looking, that it's time to lose the David Bowie bang lol.

LOL!
I have to admit.. Leon looks cute in his concept art. Dark hair suits him along with that new outfit of his. Out of the both of them (Leon and Chris); I think Leon aged the best.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:00 am

But... why do you want to have the whole story spoiled before even playing the game? I mean isn't that what plot twists are for?
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
But... why do you want to have the whole story spoiled before even playing the game? I mean isn't that what plot twists are for?

I actually don't mind spoilers Smile. I always end up buying the game anyway, so it really doesn't matter. They don't have to spoil the whole game like they did with Revelations, but at least show something from Chris's story instead of that scene where his comrades become infected.

Also, I'm more of a story person than gameplay when it comes to my videogames. So, when I see trailers like these, I'm instantly....hooked? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:27 am

I'm more of a story person too, that's why I don't want any spoilers. I want to experience all the stuff myself because knowing everything in advance is lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next