HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread

Go down 
+15
Evil Rage42
Outbreakgirl
Nobudy
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
PAULSAMSON
NiteKrawler
leon248
SWITCHMYND
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who do you think the Mysterious man is?
Billy Coen
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_lcap53%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Carlos Oliveira
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_lcap0%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Redfield
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_lcap7%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
New Character
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_lcap33%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Other
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_lcap7%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Trailer of RE: Damnation:

What we all know now:

FACTS (for now):

Resident Evil: Damnation is a feature-length film sequel to Resident Evil: Degeneration, and is planned for October 27th, 2012 cinemas release date only in Japan (in both 2D & 3D). With a Western release date following before June 2013 on DVD and Blu-ray.

Leon S. Kennedy will once again be the protagonist.

This time around the movie takes place in an Eastern European warzone where bio-organic weapons are used. Leon must infiltrate the region alone, in the middle of a civil war. Even after the U.S. decided to withdraw from the small country’s battlefield, an order that applies to Leon as well, Leon stays behind in order to stave off a chain of tragedy. He must fight a harsh battle without allies in order to uncover the truth.

The Sony Pictures‘ movie director Makoto Kamiya (who also directed Resident Evil: Degeneration) says we should look forward to it because “The screenplay has been given far more work than its predecessor.”
Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi adds “Please expect it’ll be fun.”
____

RUMORS:

1. The mysterious man that we see in the trailer is highly rumored to be either Billy Coen (RE0), Carlos Oliveira (RE3) and possible
Chris Redfield (RE). However, one would think it would be either Billy or Carlos considering we haven't seen their since RE0 and RE3.
And with them covering the mysterious man in speaking, it's assumed that it will be someone we have seen before.

A picture compression of the mysterious man and Billy Coen I found while browsing Google;
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread 197218_187838631260274_4943260_n
Very similar huh?

2. It's been said Rebecca Chambers will make a return in the film. Which would add on to the mysterious man being Billy Coen, considering the were once each others partner in RE0. In the predecessor it reunited Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield; also once partners in RE2.
So a return of Billy and Rebecca is a big possibility. Even more so with the years of fans asking what they have been up to?
Here is a prefect time to show us.

3. It is still very unknown if Claire Redfield will make appearance again, as she was in the predecessor like Leon Kennedy. But regardless, it is still a possibility.

4. Their are slight rumors that the Mysterious man could be Jake (RE6) or Ark (Survivor).

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
A picture compression of the mysterious man and Billy Coen I found while browsing Google;
Very similar huh?
Like GL once said, that posture is the standard way to aim a gun while standing up thus negating the comparison.

Btw. I'd like to add Ark and Jake to the rumored characters Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Very similar huh?
Like GL once said, that posture is the standard way to aim a gun while standing up thus negating the comparison.

Btw. I'd like to add Ark and Jake to the rumored characters Razz

That is true. But, I have this feeling it's Billy. But then again, it could be because I want it to be and I wish to see Billy and Rebecca team up again.

and I just added it. Smile
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Seeing as Chris is super popular, I'm guessing Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Probably just a new character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Idk I kinda looks like chis shadowed as well as billy.
Back to top Go down
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Leon ftw

''I'll make sure u the next one to go saddler"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:13 pm

leon248 wrote:

''I'll make sure u the next one to go saddler"

I'm fairly certain Leon used real grammar though.

Also, in dealing with that picture, the shadow guy does not have handcuffs on. Your argument is invalid.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:16 pm

I highly doubt CAPCOM would bring back a new character for the movie. I don't know, I'm just getting that kind of vibe from them.

Oh and scratch my prediction of it being Chris. Now that I think about it, that character isn't nearly buff enough to be him.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Probably just a new character.

Revelations has too many new characters IMO, I'm not saying they're bad, but I'd like to now what happened to the other characters.

I'm hoping for Billy or Ark, I recall some RUMOR, that the damnation character was Leon's aquantaince so he could be Ark.

NiteKrawler wrote:

Also, in dealing with that picture, the shadow guy does not have handcuffs on. Your argument is invalid.

He took them off in the ending, but the gif was funny and it gave me a headache
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm hoping it will be Billy, considering that NOTHING was done with him after RE 0. And if Billy appears, there's hope for Rebecca making an appearence as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Yeah which that would be awesome if it happen?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm

With how bulky Chris is now I don't think it's him. Unless they toned him down I can't see it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

I would really hope that if Chris appears in a CG film, that they would tone him down. Make him look halfway human.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:27 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I recall some RUMOR, that the damnation character was Leon's aquantaince so he could be Ark.
Really? Nice. Even if it's just a rumor I'm voting for him.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:45 am

Oh please no Chris Redfield this time, I'm voting for Barry and Ark, I hope one of them made it to Damnation Really? If it's Leon's long lost aquiantance, it would be none other than Ark Thompson. Yea he fits perfectly.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 am

Come to think of it. The Mystery Guys' outline looks exactly like Ark's. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am

If it honestly ends up being Ark, I can die happy.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

Yes, I do believe it's Ark and if it's really him it's gonna be awesome and it's one of the best thing that ever happened. I hope Damnation is much better than Degeneration We haven't seen him since RE: Gun Survivor, and it's been a long long time
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 am

This would be a great chance for us to see Leon meet Wesker On-screen (Even Claire met him). He's the only "Main" character to have never been seen on the same camera with Wesker (They both were in 4, but they never met).
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am

Nobudy wrote:
This would be a great chance for us to see Leon meet Wesker On-screen (Even Claire met him). He's the only "Main" character to have never been seen on the same camera with Wesker (They both were in 4, but they never met).

Is that even possible? But we all knew that Wesker is dead
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Is that even possible? But we all knew that Wesker is dead

Well, I think Damnation's is set before RE5. So, Wesker isn't dead yet.
But, I don't think it's him personally. lol
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Even the dudes face almost looks like him.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they got the original VA?

"I'M NOT VINCENT!"
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Well, I think Damnation's is set before RE5. So, Wesker isn't dead yet.
But, I don't think it's him personally. lol

Oh, alright I forgot thanks for reminding me buddy. Same here, I don't think it was him
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:42 pm

If its ark that would be cool either him or billy. I googled characters and them I came to ark that pic came up. Lol clearly someone else thinks it's him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next