Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hardest boss fight in RE

Go down 
+15
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
bravotwozero007
Umbrella Spy
residentevilkid01
lyfesArcanum
nemesis_lover
Bernard
BioHazardMerc1
duralumin
Wesker
Ghost Leader
charlieRE2
Spike991
frodomir
Regenerator
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I played the original...now that you mentioned it I think I do remember doing something like this using Chris but not with Jill...its been awhile since I have played this game Smile

It is just a tedious thing where you mix chemicals, but not that bad if you follow the forumula, it was alot less complicated in the oirignal, but I remember it being alot more complicated in the REmake, naturally.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Actually guys...I was being sarcastic. lol. This isn't a boss...but one of the hardest things in a RE game is the spot in RE 5 where you have to push that blue thing with all the lickers attacking you. That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Actually guys...I was being sarcastic. lol. This isn't a boss...but one of the hardest things in a RE game is the spot in RE 5 where you have to push that blue thing with all the lickers attacking you. That's ridiculous.

Oh, well it was a pain in the ass anyway.Smile

Is that the spot where you can send Sheva, if so then that is what I did, and I remember once you step into the room to pretty the switch the room fills with Lickers, definatley not fun...
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm

William Birkin!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
William Birkin!

In his 4th form, that one gave me the most trouble, that is when he was on all fours like a dog or vicous wolf or something.:O
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Yea you can send Sheva. That's not a good idea though unless you can keep them off her. The best way to do it is to go slow instead of running straight to the blue thing. Take them out on your way there so they don't all spawn at the same time.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Spike991 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
William Birkin!

In his 4th form, that one gave me the most trouble, that is when he was on all fours like a dog or vicous wolf or something.:O
Yea, he just wouldn't give up... I wonder what hes going to look like in RE:Darkside Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 am

This comes down between Alexia and the boss of RE5 (No Spoilers).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
yep Alexia was another tough fight in CVX...not as hard as the Tyrant though...that game had enough hard boss fights
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
If your talking about the final boss battle in RE5, that was a joke IMO.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Yea, there aren't too many, if any, hard boss battles in RE 5. They're all still great though.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yea, there aren't too many, if any, hard boss battles in RE 5. They're all still great though.
Oh I know, there awesome, some really creative boss. I like the Chainsaw Majini the best through because when you kill him, its not over... he revives into Berserk Mode (revives 2 seconds after killed on Pro Mode.) Now that scared me and got me my first time seeing that on Veteran.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

The final boss in RE5 is tough because if you get hit you die, no boss is really hard on normal and not even veteran but professional is where it gets more challenging.

What I mean by get hit and die is some of the attacks instant kill you or put you in Danger. Also in Professional enemies do a ton more damage and once you go to Danger you don't have much time at all to heal your pretty much dead and Ive only fought the first uroboros on professional.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

The final boss in RE5 is tough because if you get hit you die, no boss is really hard on normal and not even veteran but professional is where it gets more challenging.
Nots not really hard... I mean, if you get hit in any mode... instant death, its no different in Pro Mode. I just think the final boss battle could of been 100 times better and ended better. I need some files to disclose this ending.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Haha Resident, I've never had that happen on me in veteran and I haven't played pro yet. Well I guess it did happen once but I thought it was a mistake. @Lunar, yeah I bet it gets hard as crap on pro. I'm scared to play it.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha Resident, I've never had that happen on me in veteran and I haven't played pro yet. Well I guess it did happen once but I thought it was a mistake. @Lunar, yeah I bet it gets hard as crap on pro. I'm scared to play it.

Oh, its scary, when it happened to me on Pro Mode, I took the Key from him and then he got up and killed me. And Berserk Mode is like no other... he goes crazy and flauls his chainsaw around and its an automatic death if hit.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Well I'm saying hits from normal enemies do near death to death damage on PRO. Regardless if you have infinite ammo or not. It wont save you, only thing thats cheap is infinite rocket launcher IMO.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Well I'm saying hits from normal enemies do near death to death damage on PRO. Regardless if you have infinite ammo or not. It wont save you, only thing thats cheap is infinite rocket launcher IMO.
It is cheap, but I like it and so do others. I use it all the time when I'm screwing around and helping people with Co-op. Since Rocket Launchers are so cheap, using one for every boss is easy... so I don't understand why not having an Inf. RL isn't legit.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:
It is cheap, but I like it and so do others. I use it all the time when I'm screwing around and helping people with Co-op. Since Rocket Launchers are so cheap, using one for every boss is easy... so I don't understand why not having an Inf. RL isn't legit.

Perhaps it might be legit....but it still so damn lame!

"I rem'mber the good ol' day in '54 when we had only a shovel and a good ol' 45 caliber with 2 magazines to clean a city,yuuuup this was a good ol' time!"
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

Perhaps it might be legit....but it still so damn lame!

"I rem'mber the good ol' day in '54 when we had only a shovel and a good ol' 45 caliber with 2 magazines to clean a city,yuuuup this was a good ol' time!"

Not really, Its fun... you don't have to use it at all... you don't even have to unlock it if you don't want to use it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 pm

I personally don't think it is fun to use. I love my S+W M500 with infinite ammo. I think that's extremely fun to use. Once I get my Hydra with inf. ammo I'll be set for Pro. I'm not condemning the use of the inf. rockets though. If you want to use them, use them. To each his own.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I personally don't think it is fun to use. I love my S+W M500 with infinite ammo. I think that's extremely fun to use. Once I get my Hydra with inf. ammo I'll be set for Pro. I'm not condemning the use of the inf. rockets though. If you want to use them, use them. To each his own.

Same,its lame for me,but do as you wish,as long as im not being "forced" to play with it Razz

and about the fun of inf. ammo,seriously(except if u love the weapon and the ammo are too much rare)its fun yeah....for 20 seconds(but again,thats my point).

ps:well i must say theres only one thing fun about it,its funny when you see something big coming towards with a strong music,then *WOOSH* you beat it in 2 seconds,its sometimes funny how you can ruin the serious of the strongest ennemies and humiliate them Razz .

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yea, the Hydra is Extremely good. Thats what I use in Pro Mode... I use my Lightning Hawk Fully Upgraded (since it shoots 2x faster than S & W M500), Hydra Fully Upgraded, and Longbow if I'm Sheva, if not my PSG1.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:42 pm

I dont like Infinite Rocket Launcher because its like using cheats on GTA once you do it for a little while it becomes extremely boring. I mean at first it may be fun just to pwn everything but its way to easy and that makes it lame to me.

One of my fave weapons is the grenade launcher its a shame you cant get infinite ammo for it but it owns, especially the nitrogen rounds, they own everything except bosses.

My setup for pro will be:

PSG1
M500
HYDRA
SIGG MG
GRENADE LAUNCHER
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
I dont like Infinite Rocket Launcher because its like using cheats on GTA once you do it for a little while it becomes extremely boring. I mean at first it may be fun just to pwn everything but its way to easy and that makes it lame to me.

One of my fave weapons is the grenade launcher its a shame you cant get infinite ammo for it but it owns, especially the nitrogen rounds, they own everything except bosses.

My setup for pro will be:

PSG1
M500
HYDRA
SIGG MG
GRENADE LAUNCHER
Me and my friend are going through Pro Mode, I S Ranked the first three chapters Very Happy because my friend doesn't care about his rank so I don't go around crap on my accuracy with my Hydra, my line up is for Pro Mode is:

Lightning Hawk
M3 (More powerful and accurent than the Hydra, though at close range)
PSG1
And amilly Health Sprays!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardest boss fight in RE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next