HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie

Go down 
+4
TeRoR KiD
NiteKrawler
Sargent D
biggebruv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie Empty
PostSubject: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 pm

the end boss fights in all the games are so epic love them all and the ones in the movies are sooo well...BLAH!! lol

Zero has a great concept and monster involeing Rebbeca turning all the vavles and geting the door open while billy has to keep "queenie" away
the music in this fight is also very cool and i would love to see this done in a proper movie((NEVER HAPPEN I KNOW! No LOL))

imo this one would make the best
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I think I would have to go with RE2's ending boss cinematic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm

yea RE2 would be cool but which one theres so many lol

1st senario boss fight

the t01 final fight

the train fight

actually that whole game just needs to be made into a proper RE film!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

RE1. There is so much going on and so many characters take part in it. Wesker, Jill, Chris, Barry, Rebecca, Brad. The Tyrant dies in the lab and then returns for another fight at the heliport. We would actually get to see the STARS members fighting together. And the whole time the building is on self destruct.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:25 am

They already had it. Nemesis vs. Alice Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 am

Don't even go there...

I would've said the Wesker fight but they already managed to ruin that in the movies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
RE1. There is so much going on and so many characters take part in it. Wesker, Jill, Chris, Barry, Rebecca, Brad. The Tyrant dies in the lab and then returns for another fight at the heliport. We would actually get to see the STARS members fighting together. And the whole time the building is on self destruct.
This is my answer as well Cool
Back to top Go down
htedagem12
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
htedagem12

Playstation Network ultraviolence95

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 pm

I'd say either the Leon-Krauser fight, or the fight with Nemesis in the chemical sludge-infested plant/factory from RE3.
Back to top Go down
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 am

id have to resident evil 2 birkin just because he mutates so much and seeing him in 4 leged form would be scary as shite. just whe u think u won he tranforms into somethig even more frightning every time till the end yeah they need resident evil 2 into a movie or even cgi film either way just keep paul ws anderson away from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie   Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Boss fight would make the best cinematic ending for a movie
Page 1 of 1