Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hardest boss fight in RE

Go down 
+15
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
bravotwozero007
Umbrella Spy
residentevilkid01
lyfesArcanum
nemesis_lover
Bernard
BioHazardMerc1
duralumin
Wesker
Ghost Leader
charlieRE2
Spike991
frodomir
Regenerator
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:48 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Oh yes, the Del Lago was a real pain, especially if you found yourself without any health.Smile

Yes, that had to be the most annoying thing. Plus, I found it more difficult to aim the stupid harpoons than any of the guns.

I found myself on Professional mode using little chicken eggs and dead fish to replenish my health, Pro was really tough at times, and in that fight you don't get to use your own guns to defeat it, definately a challenging fight.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Oh yes, the Del Lago was a real pain, especially if you found yourself without any health.Smile

Yes, that had to be the most annoying thing. Plus, I found it more difficult to aim the stupid harpoons than any of the guns.

I found myself on Professional mode using little chicken eggs and dead fish to replenish my health, Pro was really tough at times, and in that fight you don't get to use your own guns to defeat it, definately a challenging fight.Smile
You were able to replenish health while fighting Del Lago? I've fought him plenty of times but never been able to access my case. Which console do you play on?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:21 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

You were able to replenish health while fighting Del Lago? I've fought him plenty of times but never been able to access my case. Which console do you play on?

Yes, on GC,PS2 & Wii, not PC though(since I don't have that version), but in all of them you are able to replenish your health, once you get back onto your boat, go to your inventory, it is right when you get back from where it knocks you down, once you get on it will usually launch itself upwards you can access it then.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes, on GC,PS2 & Wii, not PC though(since I don't have that version), but in all of them you are able to replenish your health, once you get back onto your boat, go to your inventory, it is right when you get back from where it knocks you down, once you get on it will usually launch itself upwards you can access it then.Smile

Odd, on PC I have never been able to access my inventory no matter if I'm on the boat or not. I've tried, believe me, I've tried, but I've always had to kill Del Lago without any healing items. That's why he's my candidate for hardest RE boss.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Odd, on PC I have never been able to access my inventory no matter if I'm on the boat or not. I've tried, believe me, I've tried, but I've always had to kill Del Lago without any healing items. That's why he's my candidate for hardest RE boss.

That is wierd how it would happen to be on the one that I haven't played, are you sure that you can't access it at all?Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

That is wierd how it would happen to be on the one that I haven't played, are you sure that you can't access it at all?Smile
Quite, I've played the game a few times and have never been able to open my case. Still beat him, it was just a bit more difficult trying to do it with only the health you have. Smile
Back to top Go down
residentevilkid01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
residentevilkid01

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 am

For me its mr x at the end of claire b on RE2, cause I don't have any healing items or ammo left. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 am

residentevilkid01 wrote:
For me its mr x at the end of claire b on RE2, cause I don't have any healing items or ammo left. Neutral
Solved by simply rationing and appropriately managing first aid sprays and various herbs.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:45 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Quite, I've played the game a few times and have never been able to open my case. Still beat him, it was just a bit more difficult trying to do it with only the health you have. Smile

Yeah, it would be especially difficult if you hadn't used any of the yellow herbs.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Yeah, it would be especially difficult if you hadn't used any of the yellow herbs.Smile
Yes, but replaying it with full health almost makes it too easy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:38 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

nah yellow herbs are my best friends in RE4 along with the Thompson Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 pm

i think nemesis is the most hardest and tricky enemy of the re series because he is always behind you and is very powerful
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
i think nemesis is the most hardest and tricky enemy of the re series because he is always behind you and is very powerful

think im gona have to go with nemesis to
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Mutated William Birkin was a beast!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Well now I feel stupid. I was playing through the game on professional the other day, and I was able to heal while fighting Del Lago. So either it was glitched (unlikely) or I'm a total idiot. I'm leaning towards the second... lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Well now I feel stupid. I was playing through the game on professional the other day, and I was able to heal while fighting Del Lago. So either it was glitched (unlikely) or I'm a total idiot. I'm leaning towards the second... lol!

Don't feel bad, it is just that when you can open your inventory is a bit odd, and you can really only find out by doing it yourself.Wink
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:20 am

krouser in assignment ada was a pain in the ASS. cuse i used up all my sniper and MG ammo and i was stuck ith the pistol Evil or Very Mad

nemisis is also pretty hard cuse if u dont fight him when the choises come up he'll chase u randomly and wont get off ur back until u fight him
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
krouser in assignment ada was a pain in the ASS. cuse i used up all my sniper and MG ammo and i was stuck ith the pistol Evil or Very Mad

nemisis is also pretty hard cuse if u dont fight him when the choises come up he'll chase u randomly and wont get off ur back until u fight him
i forgot about that boss fight with Krauser...it could be a bit hard if you don't have the right weapons
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Definitely Plant 42. Especially if you use Rebecca to poison it...hardest boss ever. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Definitely Plant 42. Especially if you use Rebecca to poison it...hardest boss ever. Razz

And if you have a hard time trying to make the V-Jolt.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

you guys are talking about the plant in RE1 right?...if so it wasn't that bad for me...just fire away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

you guys are talking about the plant in RE1 right?...if so it wasn't that bad for me...just fire away Very Happy

Yeah, but in some cases you had no choice but to make V-Jolt, which was a pain in the ass, if you didn't know what to do at all, and even if you had the slightest idea, you would probably be figuring out 100 ways not to make V-Jolt.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, but in some cases you had no choice but to make V-Jolt, which was a pain in the ass, if you didn't know what to do at all, and even if you had the slightest idea, you would probably be figuring out 100 ways not to make V-Jolt.Smile
I don't think I had to make V-Jolt yet when i played RE1 so I don't know how muuch of a pain it is
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I don't think I had to make V-Jolt yet when i played RE1 so I don't know how muuch of a pain it is

Which one did you do, REmake or Original? It is only a neccessity when using Chris, but with Jill you don't have to, and I noticed that I didn't have to do it on REmae.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Which one did you do, REmake or Original? It is only a neccessity when using Chris, but with Jill you don't have to, and I noticed that I didn't have to do it on REmae.Smile
I played the original...now that you mentioned it I think I do remember doing something like this using Chris but not with Jill...its been awhile since I have played this game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardest boss fight in RE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next