HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????

Go down 
+7
duralumin
leonada
frodomir
ChrisSherry
Ghost Leader
Chloe Smith
Spike991
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
So far, yes, until she's unmasked. Then we'll call her whatever her real name is. As for red dress, I think we already have a name for her.

No, I meant, is that the bird mask's real name, as confirmed by Capcom, or did you come up with that yourself?Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Hmmm... I see this is... Confusing to some ppl... So lets say none of them is in RE 5, that doctor is bird lady and its clear now... in another hand it makes some sense... After all we saw her with Srynge in trailers...

That wouldn't work at all, we saw Excella, with a syringe, get up and leave in one of the trailers, she was followed by the Plauge Doctor. (the bird lady)

Ah well idk i watched trailer some time ago, my bad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:45 am

Perfectly understandable. I'm now beginning to think that Jill is the lady in the tube, while Sherry is the girl in red. Sherry would have a more prominent role in being Red Dress, so I'm hoping thats her.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Perfectly understandable. I'm now beginning to think that Jill is the lady in the tube, while Sherry is the girl in red. Sherry would have a more prominent role in being Red Dress, so I'm hoping thats her.

I agree! I'm really hope Sherry has a huge role, I think she deserves it after 10 years! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

I agree! I'm really hope Sherry has a huge role, I think she deserves it after 10 years! Smile

Hopefully she will be more useful than in RE2.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

I liked her in RE2, but, yeah, I think it would be amazing if some how she learned to use a gun, or remember how Claire used a gun, and she could help Chris and Sheva in RE5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:19 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

I liked her in RE2, but, yeah, I think it would be amazing if some how she learned to use a gun, or remember how Claire used a gun, and she could help Chris and Sheva in RE5 Smile

In terms of the gameplay I thought she was dreadful, but in the game itself, story, she was great, and I think she will prove more useful than in RE2 and possibly Ashley too.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

In terms of the gameplay I thought she was dreadful, but in the game itself, story, she was great, and I think she will prove more useful than in RE2 and possibly Ashley too.Smile

It wasn't that bad lol I think saving Ashley was way harder lol

Yeah, I think Sherry will too Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Not to mention that Sherry in RE2 was at least 3 times tougher than Ashley.

Edit: Sweet, I'm a Wise Old Person now. cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

lol I think Sherry was braver then Ashley too, I mean for being only 12 at the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:30 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

lol I think Sherry was braver then Ashley too, I mean for being only 12 at the time Smile

For her age she was pretty brave yeah.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 pm

I believe it will be Jill in the tube
and Sherry should have a big role in the game
That would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Kytte wrote:
I believe it will be Jill in the tube
and Sherry should have a big role in the game
That would be nice Smile

She probably will have a big role, they need to complete her story.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 pm

I heard somewhere that Excella is supposed to be a biogeneticist, in addition to being the president of Tricell.

Tube Lady, in some aspects, favors Jill in appearance. On the other hand, the hair color seems to be off...even though the lighting is dark, she still appears to be a blonde, and her face is thinner than Jill's so I'm still kind of undecided...

But I'm thinking rather strongly that Red Dress is Sherry, because they both have that ball on the ends of their noses, which I didn't see until Spike made his excellent collage. (thank you, Spike!) Very Happy

As for there being no reason for Jill to be in the tube, there's every reason for either character to be there...Sherry is the only person ever infected with the G-Virus, and then successfully vaccinated against it before it got out of control. And Jill, to my reckoning, was the first to be infected with the T-Virus and then vaccinated against it before it could kill her. Degeneration tells us that a mass-produced vaccine was eventually perfected for 'T', but in the cases of both Sherry and Jill, both incidents would be excellent reasons to collect them for research. Wesker might be using one or the other to perfect the incorporation of the virus within their bodies (or enhance it), or he might simply be wanting to study their effects, because he injected himself with a virus that has enhanced his physical attributes so far, but that might prove unstable in the long run. It's still subjective at this point, but there any number of reasons why both women could be experimented on right now. afro

And on a personal note, Spike, where did you get the pics of adult Sherry? I hadn't seen them yet. Is there a newer trailer?

Judging by the look on her face in all the photos, Sherry looks panic-stricken, and on the verge of a breakdown...I'm not sure that seducing Chris is what she had in mind. No Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Jadice wrote:
I heard somewhere that Excella is supposed to be a biogeneticist, in addition to being the president of Tricell.

Tube Lady, in some aspects, favors Jill in appearance. On the other hand, the hair color seems to be off...even though the lighting is dark, she still appears to be a blonde, and her face is thinner than Jill's so I'm still kind of undecided...

But I'm thinking rather strongly that Red Dress is Sherry, because they both have that ball on the ends of their noses, which I didn't see until Spike made his excellent collage. (thank you, Spike!) Very Happy

As for there being no reason for Jill to be in the tube, there's every reason for either character to be there...Sherry is the only person ever infected with the G-Virus, and then successfully vaccinated against it before it got out of control. And Jill, to my reckoning, was the first to be infected with the T-Virus and then vaccinated against it before it could kill her. Degeneration tells us that a mass-produced vaccine was eventually perfected for 'T', but in the cases of both Sherry and Jill, both incidents would be excellent reasons to collect them for research. Wesker might be using one or the other to perfect the incorporation of the virus within their bodies (or enhance it), or he might simply be wanting to study their effects, because he injected himself with a virus that has enhanced his physical attributes so far, but that might prove unstable in the long run. It's still subjective at this point, but there any number of reasons why both women could be experimented on right now. afro

And on a personal note, Spike, where did you get the pics of adult Sherry? I hadn't seen them yet. Is there a newer trailer?

Judging by the look on her face in all the photos, Sherry looks panic-stricken, and on the verge of a breakdown...I'm not sure that seducing Chris is what she had in mind. No Laughing

Thank you, and I got the pics from a trailer, it isn't new, but it is on the Degeneration DVD.Smile
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 Re5_sh10
I personally think that the hair color being different from Jill's or the face being a little bit thiner is sort of circumstantial, because hair is something that is not quite as distince or permanent as facial features, and as for the face, it might be because of the liquid that 'tube lady' is in?Smile

But, no doubt there are great reasons for both to be in the tube. I would have originally gone with Sherry, seeing as she was infected with G, and given a vaccine, DEVIL, to stop it from growing, and Jill was infected with NE-parasite from Nemesis, which was also stopped, so we will have to wait and find out, but I have no doubt that both of these characters will be making an appearance, and I forgot about Jill being infected, that is also a good point Jadice.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 pm

And thank you, sir! Razz

I can see both lighting and hair being circumstantial...hair can darken with age, and people's face can also be thinner, so I guess we'll just see when RE5 gets here. Smile

Oh, guess what I read just now? Supposedly, red dress is someone named Allyson! Apparently, there's a Kijuju blog, and I saw part of a trailer where it looked like an old man had died in an accident, possibly Spencer?

Let me go find that and send it to you...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Jadice wrote:
And thank you, sir! Razz

I can see both lighting and hair being circumstantial...hair can darken with age, and people's face can also be thinner, so I guess we'll just see when RE5 gets here. Smile

Oh, guess what I read just now? Supposedly, red dress is someone named Allyson! Apparently, there's a Kijuju blog, and I saw part of a trailer where it looked like an old man had died in an accident, possibly Spencer?

Let me go find that and send it to you...

Ooh, that sounds pretty interesting, I have to see it, I will eagerly be awaiting.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Here's that Kijuju blog, I think....or something like it commenting on it...wild stuff... Question

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?p=68896#post68896
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Jadice wrote:
Here's that Kijuju blog, I think....or something like it commenting on it...wild stuff... Question

That was an interesting little summary, I was able to imagine it, I don't know who Adam or Alyson are, but that was a pretty cool summary no less.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:44 am

You're welcome, yeah, I'm looking forward to hearing more about it, too.

I like one of the posts on the blog where the someone put up all the words found written on walls and in files, supposedly in RE5. One of them reds, 'Sheva knew'. Makes me wonder what Sheva's true role in all of this is. alien
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:57 am

Jadice wrote:

I like one of the posts on the blog where the someone put up all the words found written on walls and in files, supposedly in RE5. One of them reds, 'Sheva knew'. Makes me wonder what Sheva's true role in all of this is. alien

Hmm, I haven't read that, but that sounds really cool, 'Sheva Knew', there is definately alot more going on then meets the eye.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
Hmm, I haven't read that, but that sounds really cool, 'Sheva Knew', there is definately alot more going on then meets the eye.Smile
That's for sure. My view of Sheva just changed drastically... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That's for sure. My view of Sheva just changed drastically... Suspect

When I read that, I got goosebumps.Smile Maybe there is a little more behind her character, and she wasn't just put in to counter the racist-claims.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jadice wrote:

Ain't there always something a little more going on in the shadows with RE?...I love this stuff. Great investigating, folks! I'll stick to tube lady's I.D. as Sherry...they've done something nasty to her that will be the fulcrum of all the events to unfold...just a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:56 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jadice wrote:

Ain't there always something a little more going on in the shadows with RE?...I love this stuff. Great investigating, folks! I'll stick to tube lady's I.D. as Sherry...they've done something nasty to her that will be the fulcrum of all the events to unfold...just a gut feeling.

There is definately something more in the story, always, that is what makes it so great.Smile Well, about tube lady, it might seem logical for Sherry to be in there, but remember, while Sherry has a dormant G-virus in her, Jill has a dormant infection from Nemesis, so I would think that it would be just as logical, if not more because of the resemblence with Jill & Tube Lady.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next