HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????

Go down 
+7
duralumin
leonada
frodomir
ChrisSherry
Ghost Leader
Chloe Smith
Spike991
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:11 am

She is normal! Laughing Nah i dont think that main characters are affected that much... They survived all... True, ppl can get crazy but i dont think our characters will get... Leon is good example... Or Claire.... Well Chris, too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 am

we can always wait and play the game to find out
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
To me the resemblance between Tube Lady (as I'll call her) and Jill is just way too close for her to be anyone but.

As I said in the other thread, this just lends credibility to my theory that Jill was kidnapped and experimented by Wesker and the possibility that we might see a "BOW" version of Jill in RE5.
Jill Valentine as a B.O.W. would break my heart. She's been through a lot in the game series, and I would find it incredibly sad to do this to the lady: but as much of a S.O.B. as Wesker is it would suit his nature to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:17 pm

frodomir wrote:
She is normal! Laughing Nah i dont think that main characters are affected that much... They survived all... True, ppl can get crazy but i dont think our characters will get... Leon is good example... Or Claire.... Well Chris, too...

That is a prime example of what I have said before "i dont think the main characters are affected that much", I have been saying that if someone as universally loved like Jill, who has been around since the beginning was killed off somehow, not like when Steve or Luis died, although they were both cool characters, they were a one time thing, and you may have been sad, but it would be nothing compared to the death of Jill Valentine.Smile I think that by showing that a Main Character can die, and that anyone can die, even if they are a main character, then that makes it so much more real, and a much better experience, rather than the main characters alway live and alway prevail but never die.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 pm

frodomir wrote:

Spoiler:

And as for the whole hair color thing, REGARDLESS OF LIGHTING, the hair color is still blonde. Jill would have brown hair, and it would be recognizeable. The hair is clearly blonde.

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 Itf012028
See? Even in a side by-side compairison, the brunette is CLEARLY not even close to being blonde. Where as the blonde is obviously ... blonde.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Spoiler:

And as for the whole hair color thing, REGARDLESS OF LIGHTING, the hair color is still blonde. Jill would have brown hair, and it would be recognizeable. The hair is clearly blonde.

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 Itf012028
See? Even in a side by-side compairison, the brunette is CLEARLY not even close to being blonde. Where as the blonde is obviously ... blonde.

The brunette has darker hair than Jill from what I can tell, regardless the Tube Lady's hair is still pretty light.

But I don't think that the Red Dress lady is the same as the Tube lady, at least they don't really look as similar as Tube Lady & Jill.Smile
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 Yt5ryt10
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm

But you can't deny that there is resemblance between the tube girl and Sherry. Jill doesn't have that big of a nose.

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 2rqlvfa
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
But you can't deny that there is resemblance between the tube girl and Sherry. Jill doesn't have that big of a nose.

About Jill's nose, it might be the angle, that nose looks big, but it is very very similar to Jill's, I think that the major resemblence between Jill & Tube Girl can't be ingnored. Also, when you say Tube Girl & Sherry, are you refering to Sherry from RE2, or were you talking about Red Dress?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:05 pm

You people and your tendencies! The angle is fine, and the way her nose looks is the way her nose looks. The way her hair looks is the way her hair looks. The nose is very similar to William Birkin's nose, Sherry's father. It's not a stretch to say that she may have gotten his nose, her mothers hair, so on.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
You people and your tendencies! The angle is fine, and the way her nose looks is the way her nose looks. The way her hair looks is the way her hair looks. The nose is very similar to William Birkin's nose, Sherry's father. It's not a stretch to say that she may have gotten his nose, her mothers hair, so on.

My disposition is to go with what I KNOW.Wink The eyes look exactly like Jill's, no doub whatsoever, but the nose, even though it looks like Jill's, very much like hers, the big lips certainly resemble Jill's, and The Birkin family doesn't seem to have 'big lips' in their bloodline, it also at the same time has a resemblence to William Birkin's nose, and since Sherry hasn't had a 'makeover', her father has in RE0, so we could use her father's nose as a point of reference, but the hair color and a nose that matches two people seems sort of circumstantial.Smile
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 Fddf10
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm

The eyes also share resemblance to the Birkin family tree. William Birkin has blue eyes, and in Resident Evil 2, Sherry does as well. I think it's safe to say that the eyes can be shared in the Birkin family.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
The eyes also share resemblance to the Birkin family tree. William Birkin has blue eyes, and in Resident Evil 2, Sherry does as well. I think it's safe to say that the eyes can be shared in the Birkin family.

I don't know, Yeah, the Tube Lady has blue eyes, so did the Birkins, but the shape and everything looks more like Jill's eyes.Smile I think that the one feature that really could relate Sherry would be the nose, because of her father's, but the hair is similar too, it is just the hair can be changed much easier than facial features. Also, what about the lips?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Her mouth is opened slightly, so I can't be sure. Also, Jill being in the tube doesn't make sense at all, end of story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Her mouth is opened slightly, so I can't be sure. Also, Jill being in the tube doesn't make sense at all, end of story.

Spoiler:

Well, maybe it doesn't fit the story from what we know now, but we really don't know what the story will be exactly, so I would like to think that if it looks like Jill, then it might be her, but we really can't know until we play, just put the peices of the puzzle together with what we have.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:

To me, the tip of Red Dress' nose looks like it's pointed slightly upward when compared to Tube Lady's.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

To me, the tip of Red Dress' nose looks like it's pointed slightly upward when compared to Tube Lady's.

That is exactly what I was thinking, it looks a bit more upward, and the lips are a bit too thin, so I have thought that at least we can say that Red Dress is not the same as Tube Lady.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 pm

I use to think the girl in the tube was Sherry, and it did kind of look like her, but then I saw pictures or Jill and the girl in the tube put together on another site, and I just can't help but think It's Jill. and Sherry is the girl in the red dress.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I use to think the girl in the tube was Sherry, and it did kind of look like her, but then I saw pictures or Jill and the girl in the tube put together on another site, and I just can't help but think It's Jill. and Sherry is the girl in the red dress.

Yeah, that is pretty much what I am thinking, but the bird mask lady is still sort of a mystery.Smile
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:06 am

I'm putting my own two wild cents in here and going with the tube girl being Sherry or another character all together. I'm sorry but she doesn't look like Jill.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:08 am

Aoshi wrote:
I'm putting my own two wild cents in here and going with the tube girl being Sherry or another character all together. I'm sorry but she doesn't look like Jill.

Really, it has the same eyes & lips as Jill, the nose is also a key feature that resembles Jill?Smile
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
Aoshi wrote:

Really, it has the same eyes & lips as Jill, the nose is also a key feature that resembles Jill?Smile
Well we haven't seen any pictures of Sherry's boobs yet, now have we? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 am

Aoshi wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Aoshi wrote:

Well we haven't seen any pictures of Sherry's boobs yet, now have we? Laughing

lol, if by that you mean we haven't seen Sherry since before she reached puberty.Smile We also haven't seen her with a 'remake makeover', but regardless of that, the Birkin family(William & Annette), all had fairly thin lips, the nose is the only thing really in favor of Sherry, that and the hair color, but otherwise, all of the features point to Jill, not to mention the Red Dress lady, who is more than likely Sherry, and her features are different than that of the Tube Lady.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 am

Red dress does share a striking resemblance to Sherry, and I must say, it would be awseome to have her as the red dress lady, but I don't really see Sherry being her. Now, if she does end up being the red dress cald gal, I'll be fully supportive, but the ties go together more on Sherry's end of the story if she were to be the girl in the tube. Wesker has her, why would she be running away on a inflamed house?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Red dress does share a striking resemblance to Sherry, and I must say, it would be awseome to have her as the red dress lady, but I don't really see Sherry being her. Now, if she does end up being the red dress cald gal, I'll be fully supportive, but the ties go together more on Sherry's end of the story if she were to be the girl in the tube. Wesker has her, why would she be running away on a inflamed house?

Maybe it was set up to lure Chris, perhaps that is what lured Chris to Africa in the first place, hello Leon & Ashley, and perhaps it is a trap set up by Wesker.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 am

I don't think that's what brought Chris to Africa. He knows nothing about Sherry, other then what Claire might have told him. But I do like the sounds of a trap. But that wouldn't work, due to the fact she's bleeding from the mouth in the TriCell trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next