HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)

Go down 
5 posters

Sherry Birkin or Jill Valentine
Sherry Birkin
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) Vote_lcap44%Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Jill Valentine
Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) Vote_lcap56%Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) Empty
PostSubject: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:59 am

Who do you want to be in Resident Evil 5 more?

I want Sherry to be in Resident Evil 5 more, because she would have a great story, and she hasn't been in the Resident Evil series since RE2, you know?

But, I also really like Jill, and the story they are going with is pretty good! I use to want Jill to be Superhuman like she is going to be in RE5 (If that really is her, which I'm sure it is now.) So, I think it's cool.

I would love if they are both in RE5, but, I've reading on other site and forums, that Sherry might not be in RE5 now and stuff like that, and that makes me sad. Because, she really should be!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am

Sherry definitely gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 am

I guess I want to have Sherry more but having Jill in as well would be very nice too...they are both great characters in RE
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 am

Well I already know that Jill is in RE5 via the bird lady, but I would really like to see Sherry.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Am still reading up on all characters, and I'm unfamiliar with Sherry Birkin. Could anybody help supplement that?
At the moment Jill takes my vote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Am still reading up on all characters, and I'm unfamiliar with Sherry Birkin. Could anybody help supplement that?
At the moment Jill takes my vote. Very Happy

She’s the daughter of William Birkin and Annette Birkin. (William is the creator of the G-Virus).
Sherry was teamed up with Claire Redfield in Resident Evil 2. (I don't want to write to much and Spoil Resident Evil 2 for you, if you want to play it) Smile

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 pm

The main thing to take out of it for you would be that she was infected with the G-virus, and that it was supposedly stopped inside of her, that is where it stands as of now, but I am hoping that RE5 will shed some light since we haven't heard anything about her since 1998.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 am

Spike991 wrote:
The main thing to take out of it for you would be that she was infected with the G-virus, and that it was supposedly stopped inside of her, that is where it stands as of now, but I am hoping that RE5 will shed some light since we haven't heard anything about her since 1998.Smile
Okay, cool. Yeah, I'd also like to know more about her story. If she was infected with the G-virus, somethings got to have happened to her right? I mean, look at Curtis Miller in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)   Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherry or Jill? (For Resident Evil 5)
Page 1 of 1