HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Bub537
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill Empty
PostSubject: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Back when I was part of the official Resident Evil forums on the Capcom site I remember there was much speculation that the blonde girl in the cryogenic chamber was none other than Sherry Birkin. But as well all know, it turned out to be Jill Valentine. Do you think it should've been Sherry or are you happy that is was Jill? It would make a lot of sense that it was Sherry because Wesker was currently in custody of her and the time that had passed between RE2 and RE5.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Sherry had previously been confirmed by Capcom as appearing in RE5, which is why many thought Tube Lady was her. After someone passed a composite of images comparing Tube Lady to Jill around the web (a pic I myself brought here and showed everyone at one point), it was outed that she was Jill instead of Sherry. Then when Allyson was revealed in concept art, everyone then thought she was Sherry. But that turned out to be not. I haven't heard anything about Sherry's "confirmed" appearance since.

This is expressly why I don't think RE should be rebooted yet: Wesker is dead, so Chris' and Jill's story arc is complete, but there are still too many loose ends. The Organization, what became of Steve's remains, Sherry's whereabouts, Ada Wong's true intentions, and Tricell still having samples of T, G, and T-Veronica virus in its possession. All this needs to be wrapped up.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Sherry being in Wesker's custody is not official. Officially, we have no idea where she is. But I have always said they need to bring Sherry back.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
This is expressly why I don't think RE should be rebooted yet: Wesker is dead, so Chris' and Jill's story arc is complete, but there are still too many loose ends. The Organization, what became of Steve's remains, Sherry's whereabouts, Ada Wong's true intentions, and Tricell still having samples of T, G, and T-Veronica virus in its possession. All this needs to be wrapped up.

I was wondering the same thing myself about Tricell. Plus who knows what other people have their hands on these viruses since they seem to get around the black market pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:53 am

Don't forget the mysterious "S".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm

^The illustrator of that comic needs to do a bit of research on helicopters. The one that dropped Mr. X into Raccoon City was a Sea Hawk (the bulge beneath the nose houses a LAMPS system for detecting submarines), but there isn't enough room in the cockpit of a Sea Hawk (or any other Black Hawk variant, for that matter) to stand up and turn around like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
^The illustrator of that comic needs to do a bit of research on helicopters. The one that dropped Mr. X into Raccoon City was a Sea Hawk (the bulge beneath the nose houses a LAMPS system for detecting submarines), but there isn't enough room in the cockpit of a Sea Hawk (or any other Black Hawk variant, for that matter) to stand up and turn around like that. Razz
I don't think he stood up, maybe he just turned really awkwardly in the seat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jills-death-file
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Jills-death-file

Playstation Network DarkNewYear

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

All i have to say about this is that Resident Evil 5 was original going to be some type of single play with co op mercs but alot of the newer fans complained about the game being racist and stuff so capcom scrapped the original idea. People also wanted to see jill again, wesker, blahhh so capcom went with it after they trashed the first idea of Resident Evil 5. Its was for the money that we have now this rushed Re5 game which later had DLCS with it that were already on the disc. The game wasnt finished yet but they were behind, why keep the stuff out of the game? just add it and make people pay for it. I lost faith in capcom
Back to top Go down
http://Alphabiohazard.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Jills-death-file wrote:
All i have to say about this is that Resident Evil 5 was original going to be some type of single play with co op mercs but alot of the newer fans complained about the game being racist and stuff so capcom scrapped the original idea. People also wanted to see jill again, wesker, blahhh so capcom went with it after they trashed the first idea of Resident Evil 5. Its was for the money that we have now this rushed Re5 game which later had DLCS with it that were already on the disc. The game wasnt finished yet but they were behind, why keep the stuff out of the game? just add it and make people pay for it. I lost faith in capcom
RE5 wasn't originally a co-op game, no, but Jill, Sheva, and Wesker were going to be in it from the beginning.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-depth/resident-evil-5-beta-4-5-information-lost-scrapped-concepts/
Back to top Go down
Jills-death-file
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Jills-death-file

Playstation Network DarkNewYear

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jills-death-file wrote:
RE5 wasn't originally a co-op game, no, but Jill, Sheva, and Wesker were going to be in it from the beginning.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-depth/resident-evil-5-beta-4-5-information-lost-scrapped-concepts/
Didnt see that, my statement was based on some stuff i saw on youtube etc etc but looks accurate enough. Yeah Original RE5 looked amazing, new one now sucks. Stupid fans

glade there is a really hardcore fan of Resident Evil here. Thanks for showing me that, i could use it in another Video about Resident Evil 5 failing. I really want capcom to turn resident evil into what it once was, the godfather of survival horror
Back to top Go down
http://Alphabiohazard.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:34 pm

RE has never really been too scary. And even if it were, I think Sweet Home should take that credit. It is rumored to have inspired RE, you know.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Only RE1 and REmake were scary.

And it is not a rumor that Sweet Home inspired RE, it's a fact.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Did Mikami ever officially state that?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Ok, it's not a fact, but it's quite obvious.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Indeed. Have you read Mass's sticky in this section?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 pm

No, not yet. I'll read it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Did Mikami ever officially state that?
I'm not sure but it has been implied in "The True Story Behind BioHazard" that Mikami was originally supposed to make a remake of Sweet Home.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Jills-death-file wrote:
Didnt see that, my statement was based on some stuff i saw on youtube etc etc but looks accurate enough. Yeah Original RE5 looked amazing, new one now sucks. Stupid fans
If a person wants a game franchise mangled into something it isn't supposed to be, like turning RE from survival horror into an action shooter, I wouldn't consider that person a true fan. Like if I bitched about Final Fantasy not appealing to me (which it doesn't) and it resulted in Square Enix (or whoever makes it) turning the franchise into a GTA clone or something just to suit my particular tastes. I wouldn't be a true FF fan.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 am

I didn't WANT it to be turned but it did nonetheless. If anything I would've wanted it to stay how it was. They changed it and I was surprised that it worked well for me so I'm ok how things are now.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 am

But what would you want if you had to choose?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 am

If I had to choose? Dunno, as how things are today, I'd be content with either one. A mix of both would be the best.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

It's funny that on the back of Dead Aim, it calls it an action shooter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's funny that on the back of Dead Aim, it calls it an action shooter. Smile
It does? Mine doesn't, although I have the European version. Boy, it's scarier than the other newer titles so I can't really think of why they'd call it that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 am

Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill 1059324079-00
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

And they call RE4 and 5 survival horror games lol, when DA was more survival horror than those games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill   Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherry in Resident Evil 5 instead of Jill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next