Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)

Go down 
+3
Regenerator
Spike991
Chloe Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Sherry Birkin was first seen by Claire running away from a "monster". She had been stubborn at first, running away from Claire, believing her to be one of the undead that has populated the city. Many people see this as her being an immature little brat, while I see her in a different light. She was just trying to make sure she got to her parents, and I think that's where I began to like her.

Rewinding awhile back, Sherry is being neglected by her parents. They work for Umbrella, and have hardly any time for Sherry. Looking a little bit deeper, you can sense a little bit of abondonment in Sherry's relationship with her parents. They'd rather work then focus on thier daughter. She was all alone, focusing on schoolwork, and other things instead. That's why she was so closed off to Claire at first.

After finally getting aquainted with Claire, Sherry had begun to look to her as an older sister, or even possibly a mother she almost never had. Staying with Claire througout the course of the incident, Sherry grew extremely close to her. Even at the end, on the train, Sherry basically killed her own father, but was comforted by the mere sight of Claire. This shows how badly Sherry needed a true parental figure in her life.

Soon after they escaped, Claire had left to search for her brother, Chris. This was the second time Sherry had been abandoned in her life. Leon was left with Sherry in his hands. He decided to hand her over to the government. Still believing that Claire would never abandon her, Sherry waited. Somehow, she was found in Wesker's care. That's where things start to get interesting.

In the time from Resident Evil 2 to Resident Evil 5, a bunch of years have passed. Now in her twenties, Sherry probably has been trained to hate the Redfield family, and all of their associates. This is where I think she is the girl seen at the end of the Resident Evil 5 trailer. She looks exactly like her, and I also believe that Sherry is the girl in the red dress. Blonde hair on both, and both have the same physical features. This leads me to believe that those two girls are nobody else but Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:35 pm

I agree that it has a great similarity, and I think that it is most likely Sherry, but the physical features would really be something that you could say were the same, since at 12(RE2), she would have been completely different from what she would look like at 22(RE5,if that is really her), you know after she hits puberty & all.Smile
Also, the thing about being trained or brainwashed to hate the Redfields, it is only a theory, an interesting one that could be worked into the plot, but I don't know about that one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:43 pm

Well, about her whole puberty thing, she obviously did go through it, seeing as she had developed breasts, gotten longer hair, that she ties back in a ponytail. Also, I very confident as to what story Sherry will be involved in. She's been in Wesker's care, as revealed in Wesker's Report. I don't think theres any other story she could be involved in, other then seeking out revenge on the Redfields for Claire abandoning her.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:40 am

We can't be sure yet about Sherry...just have to wait and play RE5 to find out
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:08 am

I agree that Sherry has more than likely been trained by Wesker as a weapon to exact revenge on the Redfields. But ast to whether she's been brainwashed or if Wesker has used her possible resentment of Claire to his advantage, it's impossible to tell just from the trailers so far.

I can't wait to see what Sherry's capable of, though.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:14 am

yes is very sure i think sherry birkin will be in resident evil 5
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:22 am

Umbrella Spy wrote:
She's been confirmed to appear.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
She's been confirmed to appear.

Where did u read it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:12 pm

I believe it was revealed in a UK publication of Xbox Magazine, or something of that nature.

I too cannot wait to see what she is capable of. Hopefully, she'll exact her revenge on the Redfield family, I'd prefer the damage be dealt onto Claire herself, but if it comes down to her pummeling Chris to a pulp, I'm perfectly fine with that as well.

I don't think Wesker had to resort to brainwashing, he probably just fueled her already flowing engine of hate on the Redfields. I mean, it doesn't take a lot to hate her after Claire abandoned her. I think we'll see a lovely little devil in Resident Evil 5. Hopefully, that is.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Well we all know how they all find info...

They crack games to find out what is happening later where demo ends...

Yea its true i found that out when i watched random interviews from gametrailers team... They too use pirated games... Well not all, but some rare games, or new games that attracts users...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:28 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well we all know how they all find info...

They crack games to find out what is happening later where demo ends...

Yea its true i found that out when i watched random interviews from gametrailers team... They too use pirated games... Well not all, but some rare games, or new games that attracts users...

its simple kill the batman... jajajaa no really its simple if wesker sy this: its something about this girl is very posible sherry is in re5 just watch the video and you will notice
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 am

That is a point that is very overlooked. Most people hardly know that there is such a thing as Wesker's Report. However, it is still an important documentation. I have also downloaded the trailer with the eyes onto my 360, and have seen clearly blonde hair. Regardless of lighting, her hair is distinctively blonde. All things point to Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:32 am

I hope that the G-virus that is hybernating in her body don't burst out.Probaly,Wesker want her because of that.
>.>
<.<
Or not
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 am

Hmm, depending on the ending you get on Resident Evil 2, Sherry could or could not have the G-Virus. I don't think they'd kill her off like that, but Wesker would probably use her having that in her body to his advantage somehow.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Hmm, depending on the ending you get on Resident Evil 2, Sherry could or could not have the G-Virus. I don't think they'd kill her off like that, but Wesker would probably use her having that in her body to his advantage somehow.

Yeah, it is really annoying not knowing what ending was canonical, but I personally think that there are things from both that are canon. I think that the ending cutscene(which has two parts, the one that you get at the end of A, and the one at the end of A/B), I think that the A part is Sherry getting infected(ClaireA/LeonB), and the B part is the part with Claire on top of the train & Leon on the bottom(LeonA/ClaireB), mainly because at the end of that one, Claire says that she still has to find her brother, which goes well with the RE3 epilogue for Claire where Leon says, "Leave us alone...Your looking for your brother right...just go".

Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) Epilog10
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:57 pm

Well, as far as we know, Sherry's story is to be left off after she is handed over to Wesker. Also, here is the beginning of the hate that Sherry will have for Claire. Assuming that Claire will come back for her, but waiting for 7 years without her coming. Must be pretty damn hard.

Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) B3loug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)   Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherry Birkin (Possible Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1