Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????

Go down 
+7
duralumin
leonada
frodomir
ChrisSherry
Ghost Leader
Chloe Smith
Spike991
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? Empty
PostSubject: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:24 pm

I was commenting on a topic and Ghost Leader presented me with some really interesting pics of the lady in the tube, compared side by side with our very own Jill Valentine, and I must say that they are very compelling, and before I was 100% sure that it was Sherry(not to say that the lady in the red dress isn't), but now I think that it could possibly be Jill, I will let you decide, here are some pics, courtasy of Ghost Leader.Smile

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? Re5_ji11
Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? Re5_sh11
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Simple way to put an end to this.

Regardless of lighting, the girl in the tube's hair is CLEARLY blonde. Jill has brown hair, and never tied her hair back before into a ponytail. Sherry has bangs in Resident Evil 2, Jill has never had bangs in any Resident Evil game. Also, Sherry has William Birkin's nose, and Jill has a smaller, more thin nose. Another thing that clearly defines that this is Sherry is AGE. Jill wouldn't look to be in her 20's, as this girl does.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 pm

To me the resemblance between Tube Lady (as I'll call her) and Jill is just way too close for her to be anyone but.

As I said in the other thread, this just lends credibility to my theory that Jill was kidnapped and experimented by Wesker and the possibility that we might see a "BOW" version of Jill in RE5.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Simple way to put an end to this.

Regardless of lighting, the girl in the tube's hair is CLEARLY blonde. Jill has brown hair, and never tied her hair back before into a ponytail. Sherry has bangs in Resident Evil 2, Jill has never had bangs in any Resident Evil game. Also, Sherry has William Birkin's nose, and Jill has a smaller, more thin nose. Another thing that clearly defines that this is Sherry is AGE. Jill wouldn't look to be in her 20's, as this girl does.

Yeah, I noticed that the hair is blonde too, and I consideted Jill's hair, but it looks reasonably like her, the eyes look just like Jill's and the nose it pretty similar to Jill's too. Some experimentation with some of the virus' that Wesker has at his disposal can slightly change her appearance too, like how Alexia looked young but she had been in the hibernation state for 15 years. I don't know that Jill having her hair the same in every game so far means that she can't have it changed for this one, look at Chris, and even Wesker has a new pair of glasses.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Hair color and style is easily changed (Leon in RE4, for example). What's to say Jill didn't dye her hair blonde in the seven years between RE5 and her last appearance in RE3.
And just because Jill would be in her late 20s/early 30s in RE5, it doesn't really mean she has to look like a grandmother. I've got a cousin who's 28 and she looks pretty much identical to what she did at 18. I'm 25 and I still look pretty much identical to what I did at 15 (excluding height).
Chloe Smith wrote:
Spoiler:
What source did you get that from?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hair color and style is easily changed (Leon in RE4, for example). What's to say Jill didn't dye her hair blonde in the seven years between RE5 and her last appearance in RE3.
And just because Jill would be in her late 20s/early 30s in RE5, it doesn't really mean she has to look like a grandmother. I've got a cousin who's 28 and she looks pretty much identical to what she did at 18. I'm 25 and I still look pretty much identical to what I did at 15 (excluding height).

Well, it would have to been between Umbrella Chronicles Umbrella's End Scenario and RE5, but yeah, same idea of her changing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well, it would have to been between Umbrella Chronicles Umbrella's End Scenario and RE5, but yeah, same idea of her changing her hair.
I haven't played UC, so I don't know the details of its story.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:55 pm

There has not been a slight reason as to why Jill would dye her hair. Makes no sense whatsoever. Age doesn't mean you're going to look like an old lady, but this girl's face is really young. As seen in the trailer, Chris has aged, obviously, and as seen in Degeneration, Leon and Claire BOTH aged a tad. They don't look like they belong in a retirement home, but enough to say that they're not teenagers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I haven't played UC, so I don't know the details of its story.

Oh, well just the ending part, Jill & Chris go into a Russian Umbrella Stronghold, they finish off the TALOS project, and while they are in there trying to destroy Umbrella, simeaultaneaoulsy Wesker is trying to retrieve the UMF-013, which is fancy for everything that Umbrella has ever done, all their research and all that jazz, they finish off the base, Wesker has the info, Chris & Jill get to have a happy ending, but if your theory is correct, then at some point after their victory then Wesker might have gotten his hands on Jill, I can't wait to find out.Smile

Chloe, you got that from a hacked demo? The cyrogenics process could have kept the young appearance, but who knows, as for the hacked demo, do you think that Capcom would have put all of that into the demo for someone to find?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
And Jill just decided to dye her hair blonde after being kidnapped by Wesker?
I never said she did it after Wesker kidnapped her. She could have done it before.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
And Jill just decided to dye her hair blonde after being kidnapped by Wesker?
I never said she did it after Wesker kidnapped her. She could have done it before.

That makes no sense at all. The only person that has changed their hair in the Resident Evil series is Leon. I don't think that she would dye it just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
That makes no sense at all. The only person that has changed their hair in the Resident Evil series is Leon. I don't think that she would dye it just for the hell of it.
Why not? My sister decided to go red "just for the hell of it". And with Umbrella taken down, Jill had probably just gone back to living a regular life. Maybe she lived next door to a guy, had a crush on him, learned he liked blondes, and decided to go blonde to get him to notice her. I would imagine she had a personal life before the Spencer Mansion, and I see no reason for that to have changed.

And it wouldn't be the first time Capcom changed Jill's hairstyle. It was long and just stuffed up beneath her beret, as seen in the original RE's live-action endings.

Besides, what sense did Leon's change of hair color/style make?

But, at any rate, I did find some info backing up what you said about the hacked RE5 demo.
(RE5 plot spoiler; Don't open if you don't want to know!!!)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
Why not? My sister decided to go red "just for the hell of it". And with Umbrella taken down, Jill had probably just gone back to living a regular life. Maybe she lived next door to a guy, had a crush on him, learned he liked blondes, and decided to go blonde to get him to notice her. I would imagine she had a personal life before the Spencer Mansion, and I see no reason for that to have changed.

And it wouldn't be the first time Capcom changed Jill's hairstyle. It was long and just stuffed up beneath her beret, as seen in the original RE's live-action endings.

Besides, what sense did Leon's change of hair color/style make?

But, at any rate, I did find some info backing up what you said about the hacked RE5 demo.
(RE5 plot spoiler; Don't open if you don't want to know!!!)
Spoiler:

I saw the spoiler, but how legitimate is it?

As for Leon's hair, in RE2 it was pretty even lenght and split in the middle, while in RE4 it was split a little more on the side, and was longer on one side, not such a drastic change, but a small one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I saw the spoiler, but how legitimate is it?
That I can't say.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 pm

You see, that makes no sense whatsoever. There is NO explaination as to why Jill would change her hair color. Leon's changed with a next-gen makeover. Jill has already had a next-gen makeover, and her hair didn't change. Sherry, however, was blonde in Resident Evil 2, and will probably remain that way in Resident Evil 5. Jill will remain brunette, due to the fact she was brunette in UC. Capcom doesn't want to confuse their players, and her hair is something that is a staple.

Besides, Capcom has previously stated that the girl in the tube was "captured and NEVER rescued". Sherry is the only person that fits that spot. Jill was just fine after Resident Evil 3, and wasn't captured in the epilogue. Sherry, on the other hand, was handed over to the government, who in turn, handed her over to Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Besides, Capcom has previously stated that the girl in the tube was "captured and NEVER rescued". Sherry is the only person that fits that spot. Jill was just fine after Resident Evil 3, and wasn't captured in the epilogue. Sherry, on the other hand, was handed over to the government, who in turn, handed her over to Wesker.

I was wondering, where did Capcom state that?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 am

Quote :

Is she from a previous game?
I've been pretty forgetful lately. I can't recall, sorry (laugh)
- You liar! Will she play an important part in the story?
Her existence, from every angle, plays an important role.
That's what I guessed.
Speaking of which, I think any long time gamers of the series will have already made a good guess by now.
- Like say, a character who have been captured but haven't been rescued yet?
She seems to experienced that (laugh) She's actually the thing which will make the gamer goes 'is this really a Biohazard game?' that I said earlier on.

Theres where they said it. It's from Famitsu, a Japanese magazine, but I found the translated version.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Quote :

Is she from a previous game?
I've been pretty forgetful lately. I can't recall, sorry (laugh)
- You liar! Will she play an important part in the story?
Her existence, from every angle, plays an important role.
That's what I guessed.
Speaking of which, I think any long time gamers of the series will have already made a good guess by now.
- Like say, a character who have been captured but haven't been rescued yet?
She seems to experienced that (laugh) She's actually the thing which will make the gamer goes 'is this really a Biohazard game?' that I said earlier on.

Theres where they said it. It's from Famitsu, a Japanese magazine, but I found the translated version.

Oh, I like Famitsu, they usually have good stuff, do you have a link to it?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 am

Here we go.

It's a pretty old interview, dating back to 2007, but the facts are still there, regardless of age.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:13 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Here we go.

It's a pretty old interview, dating back to 2007, but the facts are still there, regardless of age.

Wow, I didn't realize that it was that old, but yeah, thanks, I would like to read this.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 am

Go on ahead. Also, if you couldn't get to the page with my HTML code, trying pasting this link.

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1031
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
I was commenting on a topic and Ghost Leader presented me with some really interesting pics of the lady in the tube, compared side by side with our very own Jill Valentine, and I must say that they are very compelling, and before I was 100% sure that it was Sherry(not to say that the lady in the red dress isn't), but now I think that it could possibly be Jill, I will let you decide, here are some pics, courtasy of Ghost Leader.Smile

I know, I use to think the girl in the tube was Sherry, but then new trailers came out, like the girl in the red dress, then the whole Jill's grave stone, Ever seen those trailer came out, I've been thinking that the girl in the red dress is Sherry, and the tube girl is Jill, or Jill is both the tube girl and the bird woman. Smile

For Jill's hair color, there could be alot of reason, like maybe it's just the light shes under?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:41 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I know, I use to think the girl in the tube was Sherry, but then new trailers came out, like the girl in the red dress, then the whole Jill's grave stone, Ever seen those trailer came out, I've been thinking that the girl in the red dress is Sherry, and the tube girl is Jill, or Jill is both the tube girl and the bird woman. Smile

For Jill's hair color, there could be alot of reason, like maybe it's just the light shes under?

I dont think she is bird lady... she is still normal...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:02 am

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I dont think she is bird lady... she is still normal...

You think Jill's still normal? or you mean Bird lady is normal? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????   Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady In Tube: Sherry OR Jill?????
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next