HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield

Go down 
+8
Nobudy
AWDCP
Ssplain
Mass Distraction
DampRevil
will1234562
Ghost Leader
MSR
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield Empty
PostSubject: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:02 am

Whay happened to Claire? This question has been asked plenty of times, but it has been awhile since there were rumours of that RE6 Claire DLC and we still got nothin'...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Has Capcom released any official information regarding Claire's whereabouts? Not likely, since Mass probably would have posted it. So you know as much as the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:23 pm

I suppose she's still working for TerraSave.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 pm

She's probably working for TerraSave still. As for those RE6 DLC rumors, those were obviously fake. I don't think Capcom would have put more work into RE6 after the games reception.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:53 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Has Capcom released any official information regarding Claire's whereabouts? Not likely, since Mass probably would have posted it. So you know as much as the rest of us.

You're right.

And yes, she probly still works for TerraSave. Freakin' tree hugger you.

As for the unconfirmed DLC, I was really rooting for it to be legit, and was patiently awaiting it's arrival, but alas it would seem that it was fake. Just like Women's Rights. And so I hope we get to see Claire Redfield in an upcoming title.

Claire is pretty, cool, hawt, smart, sexy, possibly a redhead or a brunette, and is one of the 4 main characters.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:56 am

Yeah, Claire's great! I was rooting for that DLC as well, but I stopped believing rumors about Claire after Resident Evil: Downfall. There's been like 10 rumors about Claire making a comeback in the past year. I'm really hoping she's in Resident Evil 7 though! Claire has been absent from a canon Resident Evil game in over a decade. She needs to come back!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Yeah, Claire's great! I was rooting for that DLC as well, but I stopped believing rumors about Claire after Resident Evil: Downfall. There's been like 10 rumors about Claire making a comeback in the past year. I'm really hoping she's in Resident Evil 7 though! Claire has been absent from a canon Resident Evil game in over a decade. She needs to come back!

Wow, it really has been over a decade since Claire has shown her face in a canon main series RE title. CVX. She was in DSC and Mercs3D, as well as the canon CG film, Degeneration.

If Claire is in RE7, which I'd like. I'd like it alot. I kinda hope we dont have to babysit. Claire always has to babysit, whether it be Sherry, Rawni, Steve, it's just something Claire does.

BTW Damp, im diggin' the avy! Showing some love for the 4 Main Characters. It looks like Chris and Leon from RE6, Claire from Degeneration, and Jill from Revelations.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Yep, it's really been that long. And I completely agree about the babysitting thing, it just seems to follow Claire everywhere. But yeah, I really hope Claire and Jill team up for Resident Evil 7!

Thanks! I wanted to do something different with my avatar, so I tried to design it like a retro comic! As for Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire, those are my go-to characters for everything! I love every character in the series, but nothing beats the originals!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:05 am

Was Claire not in the mobile phone game Degeneration?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't think so - the screenshots showed only Leon.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:27 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I wish I could play this game but I ain't gonna throw my money on iSomething.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You can't spare like 2 dollars?

I had the demo for awhile when I had my iPod Touch. Which is currently MIA. It only had Leon "S" Kennedy.

Speaking of, I also had the demo for the RE4 they have for iPods, and that kinda wasn't much better than Degeneration. I died in the Village, in a very similar fashion as my Pro RE4 Village run. I was waiting for the good doctor, Salvador, whilst aiming my shotgun and patiently and confidently awaiting him to get right up in my grill so that I could blast his ass back to wherever the hell he comes from, only to realize I was out in my shotty,, and so when I pulled the trigger I simply ended up reloading, and taking a chainsaw to the neck for my troubles. Gotta love Dr. Salvador, a doctor that still makes house calls.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Is the game that cheap? Or were you just being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Idk how much it costs but I imagine it's not very expensive. It's gotta be no more than $10. I'm not sure how currency works in Finland however. What do you guys use like marbles or chickens or something?

Meh, it's nothing special though. And while it plays well enough I guess, I'm just simply not fond of using the all touchscreen way of controlling the character.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Claire does make an appearance. You can only play as Leon in the story mode though. I do not care much for mobile games myself, but I did play Degeneration and it was better than I expected. I didn't expect much though :p

I am hoping to see Claire in the next installment! It has been too long. While she can clearly hold her own, she does not tote guns around on a daily basis like the rest of our heroes. It would be nice to feel somewhat under powered again ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:40 am

On the iTunes store, it's $4.99. I guess that's not too bad.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Claire's in it, she's just not playable. Here's some pictures!
Pictures:
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 am

Cool pics Damp.

I would have preferred to play as Claire in Degeneration, that's ok though.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 pm

will1234562 wrote:

She has to absorb herself in work because if she stops she'll remember the horrible fate of Steve. She just can't associate herself with Zombies and Umbrella anymore after what they did to him.

Which is why he's going to come back. So she can kick major ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:34 pm

AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
She has to absorb herself in work because if she stops she'll remember the horrible fate of Steve. She just can't associate herself with Zombies and Umbrella anymore after what they did to him.
If you say so.
But honestly, if she really wanted to fight she would have joined the BSAA,not TerraSave. Guess she's more of a pacifist.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Idk how much it costs but I imagine it's not very expensive. It's gotta be no more than $10. I'm not sure how currency works in Finland however. What do you guys use like marbles or chickens or something?

Meh, it's nothing special though. And while it plays well enough I guess, I'm just simply not fond of using the all touchscreen way of controlling the character.
The point is, I don't have anything with an iOS. That's why I said I ain't gonna spend my money on the iStuff. Those things are expensive as shit.

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
If you say so.
But honestly, if she really wanted to fight she would have joined the BSAA,not TerraSave. Guess she's more of a pacifist.
Isn't that exactly why she joined TerraSave anyway? She didn't want to go the same path as her brother. I think this is even mentioned in the movie.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
If you say so.
Isn't that exactly why she joined TerraSave anyway? She didn't want to go the same path as her brother. I think this is even mentioned in the movie.
I don't remember - it's been awhile since I've seen the movie.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
If you say so.

So she's a Badass Pacifist. Nice.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:24 pm

AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
If you say so.
Your sign is hilarious.  Razz
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
If you say so.
Your sign is hilarious.  Razz
Laughing You know me, I got to sneak it in somewhere! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
I'm not sure how currency works in Finland however. What do you guys use like marbles or chickens or something?
lol!

will1234562 wrote:
It's best she stayed away from the BSAA. She needs to leave soldiers' work to soldiers like Jill and Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next