Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire Redfield and sad panda

Go down 
+11
Nobudy
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
Mcghie
kevdliu
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
Venoym
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

Claire Redfield and sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 pm

I was just wondering if I am the only one who is a little let down that Claire Redfield will most likely not be in RE6? If not Claire, then any disappointed Jill or Ashley fans out there? Capcom said they still have character information to release but it's getting pretty close to the release date and no sign of any of those three. The voices of all three characters even tweeted they haven't been involved in the making of RE6 at all.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Yeah they're probably not in it. Most we can do is hope they're in Mercenaries or DLC.

Edit: personally I'm hoping Resident Evil 6 is for the guys and Resident Evil 7 will be for the gals.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

We've already accepted the fact that Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine and Ashley Graham will not be in Resident Evil 6. Ofcourse as a Claire Redfield No. 1 Die Hard Fan, I'm really upset about it, but we just have to deal with it. Alyson Court confirmed that she has nothing to do with Resident Evil 6, same as Carolyn Lawrence, all we gotta do for now is seat and wait for the next update. I'm sure they will be back soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 am

Mercy wrote:
Edit: personally I'm hoping Resident Evil 6 is for the guys and Resident Evil 7 will be for the gals.
My thoughts exactly.

Btw. Anyone hear anything about Downfall? Or was that just another baseless rumor?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
My thoughts exactly.

Btw. Anyone hear anything about Downfall? Or was that just another baseless rumor?

Thinking that Claire, Jill, and Rebecca would be on Resident Evil 7 is a huge impact for the fans of this ladies. Very Happy Damn, I hope it is. I still don't have a update regarding Downfall. It sad to think that it was another rumor. But according on Gamefaqs, Capcom still not responding on the issue.
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm

maybe wesker will suddenly have a daughter too for 7.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Mercy wrote:
Yeah they're probably not in it. Most we can do is hope they're in Mercenaries or DLC.

Some DLC with characters that weren't in the game would be cool. Maybe something like the Echo Six bonus mission packs for RE: ORC but with Claire or Jill.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Venoym wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Some DLC with characters that weren't in the game would be cool. Maybe something like the Echo Six bonus mission packs for RE: ORC but with Claire or Jill.

To be honestc Echo Six Bonus Mission Packs should have been apart of the game, paying for ORC was like only paying for half of the game. I wouldn't want it if it meant they won't appear in RE7. I'd rather let them have their own full game. Along with Rebecca of course. Haven't heard from her since 1998.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
Venoym wrote:
Mercy wrote:

To be honestc Echo Six Bonus Mission Packs should have been apart of the game, paying for ORC was like only paying for half of the game. I wouldn't want it if it meant they won't appear in RE7. I'd rather let them have their own full game. Along with Rebecca of course. Haven't heard from her since 1998.

I agree completely. ORC was only worth it to me because of the online gameplay, which I'm having a blast on. However, the campaign is really short. I did enjoy getting to save Leon, Claire, and Sherry in the end, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Venoym wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Venoym wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I agree completely. ORC was only worth it to me because of the online gameplay, which I'm having a blast on. However, the campaign is really short. I did enjoy getting to save Leon, Claire, and Sherry in the end, though.
I killed them and save them. Killing Leon was such a bitch. Good thing he glitched and I ended up pistoling him to death.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:30 am

kevdliu wrote:

What the fuck? Please stop of that nonsense. Wesker already got his son, and that's ENOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 am

kevdliu wrote:

Technically it wasn't out of the blue that Wesker had a son.
If you played all the main games or read the archives you would see Alex getting mentioned a few times.
Wesker apparently had a cloned son, so to see his son in RE6 wasn't even a surprise.
To find out that this isn't Alex and the person has a completely different name, that was surprising part.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 am

Mcghie wrote:
Wesker apparently had a cloned son
Wait... what? Who? This is totally news to me.

I hope you don't mean Alex as he/she totally isn't Albert's son. Alex, just like Albert, was just one of the 13 Wesker Children.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 am

Alex is not Wesker's son. He is just one of the member of Wesker Children who founded by Spencer
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

What the fuck? Please stop of that nonsense. Wesker already got his son, and that's ENOUGH.

I think he was joking, Miss.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Wesker apparently had a cloned son
Wait... what? Who? This is totally news to me.

I hope you don't mean Alex as he/she totally isn't Albert's son. Alex, just like Albert, was just one of the 13 Wesker Children.

I also thought Alex was Wesker's son, not clone.
I knew about the Wesker children but not that Alex was just a clone, I thought Wesker had cloned him.
Oh well, still not surprising that Wesker has a son anyway.
I superior being such as himself would always have wanted to have a son to continue his legacy.
Doesn't look like Jake will be cut from the same cloth though as he doesn't seem to be evil.
That might change throughout RE6 or even in future instalments.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm

I thought it was pretty neat that you said that Alex could be a girl. That would be an interesting twist.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 pm

We have always wondered if Alex was a girl. Anyway Mcghie, Alex is not a son or clone of Wesker or anything like that. He is a human being born from a mother and father completely unrelated to Albert. I'm still amazed that so many people do not fully understand the Wesker Children project.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 am

Mercy wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

He looked serious to me .__.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
We have always wondered if Alex was a girl. Anyway Mcghie, Alex is not a son or clone of Wesker or anything like that. He is a human being born from a mother and father completely unrelated to Albert. I'm still amazed that so many people do not fully understand the Wesker Children project.

Thanks for the info Nite.
I was going to ask more question but I thought I should just go and read up on this.
I don't own archives so that could be why I don't fully understand the WCP.
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 am

Mercy wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

Lol sorry I was joking. I knew about Alex but have not heard about Jake anywhere before 6.

BTW how did I look serious? :p
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:06 am

kevdliu wrote:
Mercy wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

Lol sorry I was joking. I knew about Alex but have not heard about Jake anywhere before 6.

She was implying a figure of speech,
Meaning that by the way the comment was writing she thought it looked like you where being serious.
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 am

Mcghie wrote:
kevdliu wrote:
Mercy wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

She was implying a figure of speech,
Meaning that by the way the comment was writing she thought it looked like you where being serious.

Just realized my avatar didn't save. It probably would have made more sense with that
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 am

kevdliu wrote:

Just realized my avatar didn't save. It probably would have made more sense with that

Ahh, I get what you where doing now Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

kevdliu wrote:

Actually if Wesker should have a daughter magically appear she better be a cold heartless bitch just like her father was a cold heartless bastard. And she has to match Wesker in every way if they do that too even more than what Jake does(again if he even is Wesker's son bleh). Pure daddy's little girl if they intend to do that.

Also I still think Claire might have an appearance in RE6 in some way. I mean come on she might not get an entire cutscene or something but you've got Leon, Chris, and Sherry here. You'd think they would have Claire appear somewhere or have hints dropped about her like crazy in at least one of the campaigns. And Jill was in RE5 I can live without her in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire Redfield and sad panda
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next