Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:28 pm

So it's a little like us gals with Leon or Chris...the guys however have alwasy had a wider ranger of women to prefer....Jill, Claire and Ada...so here comes Claire's.

Well she gets high points for me on just one reason alone....she's Chris's sister. I did enjoy playing as her in RE2 where she had her own seperate storyline to Leon's. Again she has been a character that has been used to good effect. She pulled some pretty good moves in CVX which do still impress me. However she is again a female character and i don't tend to side with them at all. Putting this aside though she is a pretty kick ass bitch and boy has she been through some crap. I will say i think it's a hgreat thing Capcom did by adding a brother and sister relationship, it gave the series that extra feeling of family matter no matter what.....and this relationship that was shown to effect was one of my two faves...the other being the Birkin family....they all stuck together...well apart from the Sherry inciident but before that they did.

Last edited by RedFieldRiot on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 pm

"Well she gets high points for me on just one reason alone....she's Chris's brother."
Hmmm, did I miss something.:)lol

One great thing about Claire is that she has consitently and regularly had the same terrific voice actress, the lovely Alyson Court.Smile So to move on, Claire being the sister of Chris adds a little something to her, and makes the story of RE that much better. I personally preferred Claire's hair in RE2, which is why I am dissapointed with her hair change in DC.

Her style has always been to wear pink or redish colors, and I like that this has stayed with her, much like her brother always wearing something green, and her personality, like Leon, Chris & Jill, seems to have developed perfectly over the time. She is one of my personaly favorite female characters, and hasn't really been overused too much, she is borderline being overused, but I think that with all of the time between her appearances it isn't quite as obvious as others....

I think that in DC, her appearance is a bit dissapointing, as Claire was perfect in Degeneration, to contrast the odd Leon, and with the newest stuff I have seen of Claire, she looks pretty and cool, but the little things that Capcom keeps changing is what is getting annoying.Sad

Anyway, I have enjoyed her alot, and I give her a 10/10.Smile

Last edited by Spike991 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:46 pm

lol! just rectified that little error of calling her Chris's brother...i have Chris on the brain what can i say lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 am

SHe gets all my points Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

frodomir wrote:

I knew you would be here eventually fro.Smile Nothing else to add?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 am

Claire is what sexy is all about...she also has skill to go along with the good looks...and being in the Redfield family is also a huge plus...her best apperence is in RE2 with Leon but I also liked her in the movie Degeneration as well
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 am

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I knew you would be here eventually fro.Smile Nothing else to add?

If she got all my pints that proves something Cool

And Regeneration told you enough

I love young Claire, my type of girl Razz

Older Claire is as good as younger

Skill? Claire is unstoppable! YEEEAH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!   The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Claire Redfield Tribute!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1