HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield

Go down 
+8
Nobudy
AWDCP
Ssplain
Mass Distraction
DampRevil
will1234562
Ghost Leader
MSR
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
I'm not sure how currency works in Finland however. What do you guys use like marbles or chickens or something?
lol!

will1234562 wrote:
But honestly, if she really wanted to fight she would have joined the BSAA,not TerraSave. Guess she's more of a pacifist.
It's best she stayed away from the BSAA. She needs to leave soldiers' work to soldiers like Jill and Chris.
I'm glad you said only Jill and Chris. Leon's just the hypocritical agent that has a mostly self-contained story with little relevance to the plot. I'm more lenient with 4 since it was a new experience for him and the player, but had Chris and Jake not been in 6, it would've been even more self-contained since Leon was there just to mostly be there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I'm glad you said only Jill and Chris. Leon's just the hypocritical agent that has a mostly self-contained story with little relevance to the plot. I'm more lenient with 4 since it was a new experience for him and the player, but had Chris and Jake not been in 6, it would've been even more self-contained since Leon was there just to mostly be there.
I left Leon out specifically because he's technically not a soldier. Sure, he works for the federal government and he is highly trained, but he can't really (at least in my view) be considered a soldier because he never served in any branch of the US military, the National Guard, the Coast Guard, or CIA SAD/SOG. Jill and Chris, on the other hand, were both previously in the US military, even if Jill's age makes her supposed ACE history somewhat farfetched.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I left Leon out specifically because he's technically not a soldier. Sure, he works for the federal government and he is highly trained, but he can't really (at least in my view) be considered a soldier because he never served in any branch of the US military, the National Guard, the Coast Guard, or CIA SAD/SOG. Jill and Chris, on the other hand, were both previously in the US military, even if Jill's age makes her supposed ACE history somewhat farfetched.
True that. Though I still think Leon was a hypocrite in 6 though.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:37 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

will1234562 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
I suppose she's still working for TerraSave.
She has to absorb herself in work because if she stops she'll remember the horrible fate of Steve. She just can't associate herself with Zombies and Umbrella anymore after what they did to him.
Which is why he's going to come back. So she can kick major ass.
If you say so.
But honestly, if she really wanted to fight she would have joined the BSAA,not TerraSave. Guess she's more of a pacifist.
Isn't that exactly why she joined TerraSave anyway? She didn't want to go the same path as her brother. I think this is even mentioned in the movie.
I don't remember - it's been awhile since I've seen the movie.

Leon mentions it to Claire in the tent. About her taking a path her brother and Leon could not follow.

Techically they are all fighting for the same cause though. Eradicating Bio Weapons.

Oh, Will, can you make your sig a little bigger?. Horizontally speaking, it's simply just not long enough.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:04 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Oh, Will, can you make your sig a little bigger?. Horizontally speaking, it's simply just not long enough.
I could try if you want me to.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:39 am

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
It's a trap!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
It's a trap!

Admiral Ackbar !

@Will, you could if you wouldn't mind. My concern is that it doesn't stretch the screen adequately. And for a more sufficient screen stretch I would suggest and advise you expand your sig.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:13 am

None. I still got nothing. There we're still no newer updates about her whereabouts. I guess Capcom can't still figure out how they manage to put her again in the series cause of their fucked up storyline. If there any news, I'd be gladly posted it by now.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 pm

She gets much love from the fans, so I expect to see her back in another game or animated movie at some stage.
Back to top Go down
CaptH0wdy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CaptH0wdy

Playstation Network xCaptH0wdyx

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 am

I would like to see Claire as playable character in the next game. I would also like to know about what is going on with some of the other past characters from the game. What is Berry doing? What happened to Sheva? Why hasn't Leon's hair style changed? I know that last one is off topic, but I have questions that need answers.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:04 pm

CaptH0wdy wrote:
I would like to see Claire as playable character in the next game.

Still not sure if Capcom is working on that. Hell it was like a long long long long time ago since we saw her.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:52 am

Capcom doesn't know what to do with her. If they did, they would have included her in Resident Evil 6 in some capacity, given the scope of the situation. They brought her back for ORC, but that was just a spin-off of what she'd already been involved in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield   What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened to The Lovely Claire Redfield
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2