Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire Redfield: Dead?

Go down 
+7
Sargent D
Methsia
Mass Distraction
chrisredfielmusculo
NiteKrawler
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Claire Redfield: Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 am

(Guys i know this thread doesn't make any sense but try reading it. This Guy is getting on my nerves. I don't know but it's kinda disturbing me. I just read it on Game Spot Forums.)

Here it is:

ElusionM_08 | Posted
7/30/2008 4:59:15 AM
Think it's possible?
I mean, come on, look at it this
way:
They make a movie out of
nowhere, it's canon and it's
placed after the last-seen
Claire anywhere.
Out of nowhere, the movie is
also canonized, and what tickles
me is, that it is, again, out of
nowhere, related to Resident
Evil 5(*cough*Chriscough*.
In the end of the D-trailer, at
the G-Mutant monster part, we
can hear Leon shouting "Claire!.
Come on!!". This hints that Claire
is still behind trying to save someone else, or ahead doing
the same.
But she ends up getting killed
in the process of doing good.

This would also connect to and
explain Chris tagline:
"Casualities continue
to mount over the
long years I've
struggled..."

Sure, it's most likely not going
to happen, but when you think
about it deeply and try to
make all connections together,
it makes a lot of sense.

(I am trying to figured out what he is pointing at. But somehow it got me thinking.... The reason i post this cause i wanna if anyone of you noticed this on the trailer, cause i did. I am not bias when it comes Claire. I just wanna cleared it.)
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

She's alive. I have no idea what he's talking about, but she's clearly alive, at the end of Degeneration, she's alive, in Resident Evil 5's viral campaign, she's alive. Where did the idea of her death come from? Some guy? The officals say her status is alive. Stop losing sleep over it.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 am

Mercy wrote:
She's alive. I have no idea what he's talking about, but she's clearly alive, at the end of Degeneration, she's alive, in Resident Evil 5's viral campaign, she's alive. Where did the idea of her death come from? Some guy? The officals say her status is alive. Stop losing sleep over it.

Yeah, this Guy is crazy. I don't know where it came from? I just read it and now it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, this Guy is crazy. I don't know where it came from? I just read it and now it pisses me off.
Haha, I can't believe I had to tell you she's alive.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 am

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I know right, I know she's alive. Smile Maybe this Guy is one of the Claire Redfield Haters. This Retard keep saying that Claire is Dead. I am gonna kill this Guy... Whoever he is. I can't believe i am more hating him than you... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I know right, I know she's alive. Smile Maybe this Guy is one of the Claire Redfield Haters. This Retard keep saying that Claire is Dead. I am gonna kill this Guy... Whoever he is. I can't believe i am more hating him than you... Very Happy

Um. I would rather you not call someone a retard. And I would love it if you didn't say you were going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Mercy wrote:

why does a person that you dont know personally,hasnt insulted you or did something
bad to you,disturbs you so much that you woud whant them dead?
i mean seriously its one thing to like a certain character,but to say that, just because
some random dude said that claire is problably dead is a bit to much dont you think?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Mercy wrote:

why does a person that you dont know personally,hasnt insulted you or did something
i mean seriously its one thing to like a certain character,but to say that, just because
some random dude said that claire is problably dead is a bit to much dont you think?

It's too much, I think. Why'd he said this? Cause he want Claire out of the series. Or just that he had this imaginary visions in his head. Claire is still live and kicking, I can't get his point at all lol. *scratches head*
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm

i get it why you disagree with him,i disagree with him too
but saying you want him dead e.t.c its a bit of an over reaction

but whatever,you know what you are doing e.t.c,carry on Surprised
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 pm

i get it why you disagree with him,i disagree with him too
but saying you want him dead e.t.c its a bit of an over reaction

but whatever,you know what you are doing e.t.c,carry on Surprised

I think we all gonna disagree with this Guy. His information is a little bit out of this world and hate that X(
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Exactly what Mercy said. She was alive after the last entry in the timeline, which is RE5, so there's no point in that guy's rambling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I agree with Mercy, I don't she'd be dead and there is no need to
get a little violent on it :S Would be nice if you pasted it so that it wasn't
poem structured, if you know what I mean :S.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

I think this guy was just doped up or blasted off his ass drunk. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 am

Some people just like to speculate what they think might've happened to characters that we haven't seen for a while.

I'm sure I saw a thread recently on here quoting that Becky is dead as well...Not to mention the speculation over whether Wesker is dead or not.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 am

Nah, she ain't dead....yet.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Some people just like to speculate what they think might've happened to characters that we haven't seen for a while.

I'm sure I saw a thread recently on here quoting that Becky is dead as well...Not to mention the speculation over whether Wesker is dead or not.

We haven't seen Claire for too long, but she's in ORC. So it's fine with me. He is just assuming that Claire died on Degeneration. I adviced him to watch the Degeneration, maybe he was just hallucinating or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 am

He is just assuming that Claire died on Degeneration.
There's no reasonable explanation for that. She couldn't have as she's seen alive even after RE5, which was already four years after Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 am

Mercy wrote:

I don't get it bro. I've insulted her intelligence thousands of times and she doesn't want me dead.

It's too much, I think. Why'd he said this? Cause he want Claire out of the series. Or just that he had this imaginary visions in his head. Claire is still live and kicking, I can't get his point at all lol. *scratches head*
Could it be... And this is just a wild guess: he's worried that she's dead and he wants someone to prove him wrong? Sort of the same way you got worried and wanted someone, anyone, to prove him wrong because you were afraid that this guy might be right somehow?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 am

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I don't get it bro. I've insulted her intelligence thousands of times and she doesn't want me dead.

Could it be... And this is just a wild guess: he's worried that she's dead and he wants someone to prove him wrong? Sort of the same way you got worried and wanted someone, anyone, to prove him wrong because you were afraid that this guy might be right somehow?

I don't know about him, whenever i see him around here. I've always told him that i hate him. I don't know why he keep insulting my intelligence maybe he want me to be dead.

Nahhh, whatever this guy told us. I will never ever believe him, I read some of the comments on the Gamespot Forums, everyone disagree to him, nobody believes him. Some random member told him that he just making up stories and speculations which are not really true. They also want him banned for this false information that he was trying to explain to everybody. Thats what the Gamespot admin said. Its really unbelievable to happened, Cause Claire is alive and she is gonna back on the next RE series.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:57 am

Then you wouldn't have made a topic about this forum.

And what the hell are you even talking about in that first paragraph? Are you talking to me in third person..? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 am

Mercy wrote:
Then you wouldn't have made a topic about this forum.

And what the hell are you even talking about in that first paragraph? Are you talking to me in third person..? I don't understand.

Hmmmm. I just wanna share it. Smile You are the one, I was talkin about on the first paragraph. XD You are the only person i hate here :3
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:15 am

So you were talking to me.. About me... In third person?

And for the love of god, you tell me that you hate me so much I swear you think I'm actually going to forget. Yes. I get it. You hate me. Right back atcha bitch. Do I have anything more to say that I haven't already said? No. But you apparently have this warped mind that constantly tells you to repeat and reiterate, over and over what you have already stated.

The next time you want to say you hate me, first slap yourself in the face, and see how many times you end up slapping yourself before you finally give up. Seriously. I challenge you to do this.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 am

Mercy wrote:

And for the love of god, you tell me that you hate me so much I swear you think I'm actually going to forget. Yes. I get it. You hate me. Right back atcha bitch. Do I have anything more to say that I haven't already said? No. But you apparently have this warped mind that constantly tells you to repeat and reiterate, over and over what you have already stated.

The next time you want to say you hate me, first slap yourself in the face, and see how many times you end up slapping yourself before you finally give up. Seriously. I challenge you to do this.

Haha, seriously? Then start slapping your self too a million times until you got tired. That is for insulting my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 am

Mercy wrote:

Haha, seriously? Then start slapping your self too a million times until you got tired. That is for insulting my intelligence.
Dear Miss, I am not insulting your intelligence if it's not there.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 am

Okay kids, let's break it up. Your hatred is mutual. End of story.

There's no need to keep this going in either here or in any other thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield: Dead?   Claire Redfield: Dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire Redfield: Dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next