Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Greatest villain

Go down 
+12
Aegis
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Ghost Leader
RebelliousQueen
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
SWITCHMYND
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Greatest villain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:16 am

If Bane has a brain in his head, I've never really seen him use it. Especially not at Bruce's level.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:54 pm

I love Killer croc!

Last edited by SWITCHMYND on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 pm

? You mean Killer Croc?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Yep, but i think he was coolest in batman arkyum asylum.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:59 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
I love Killer croc!
I love Dr. Curt Connors . . . Kinda seems that DC have snatched The whole mutated lizard thing from marvel . . . Or maybe its just me . . .
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
I love Killer croc!
I love Dr. Curt Connors . . . Kinda seems that DC have snatched The whole mutated lizard thing from marvel . . . Or maybe its just me . . .
I wouldnt know, i dont know who came out first.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Connors came first.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 pm

To be fair, a lot of DC and Marvel characters have their obvious counterparts in both of the companies' comics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Connors came first.
Good to know. Yeah mass true.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
To be fair, a lot of DC and Marvel characters have their obvious counterparts in both of the companies' comics.
And honestly it doesn't matter who came first either. It doesn't make them any less of a great character. Thanos was a response to Darkseid. That doesn't make the Infinity Gauntlet any less of an impact on the 90's comic books.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Goro. Because he's F****** Goro!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:03 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
I love Killer croc!
I wouldnt know, i dont know who came out first.
The Lizard was in 63 and Croc in 83 . . . Plus Lizard is one of the most popular villains in Marvel, so i wont be surprised, cs similarities are obvious . . .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Deadpool is a direct parody of Deathstroke. And Deadpool is awesome!
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dead pool is the best, have you heard any new news about the deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds, last i heard it was going in to limbo or being canceled.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:33 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Dead pool is the best, have you heard any new news about the deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds, last i heard it was going in to limbo or being canceled.
I just hate what they did with dead pool in Origins an awesome character and Reynolds really pulled it off, i couldt stop laughing after the Elevator scene. . . I really wonder how r they going to pull off DP movie with Reynolds if he died in Origins. . .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:48 am

He didn't die in Origins. Deadpool is one of the most invulnerable characters in the Marvel universe. He is FAR more indestructible than Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:01 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
He didn't die in Origins. Deadpool is one of the most invulnerable characters in the Marvel universe. He is FAR more indestructible than Wolverine.
Well they did cut them in half, plus his healing powers were not shown at all in the movie, he had just the speed when healing up gene was added to him from wolverine, still one way or the other the worst thing was in how they made him to "Shut Up" and who needs dead pool if he cant talk . . .
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 am

Sephiroth, just because of how creepy and badass he is, and I like the background story. Kuja is also interesting and unique. I also like Jack of Blades in the first Fable game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:06 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well they did cut them in half, plus his healing powers were not shown at all in the movie, he had just the speed when healing up gene was added to him from wolverine, still one way or the other the worst thing was in how they made him to "Shut Up" and who needs dead pool if he cant talk . . .
Did you even watch the film? They did show his healing powers quite a bit. And they cut his head off. That's like child's play to Deadpool. And after the credits, he is shown alive and his lips are no longer stitched together.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Did you even watch the film? They did show his healing powers quite a bit. And they cut his head off. That's like child's play to Deadpool. And after the credits, he is shown alive and his lips are no longer stitched together.
Well, that explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 am

PWNERX wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Yea yea yea they decapitated him, i just messed that death scene with something similar from other movie, but dont remember which. Healing powers were not shown at all, at least from what i remember, only his extreme speed and reaction was in it, like when he chops bullet in half etc. That ending scene turned out to be a so called secret scene, i honestly didn't know about it until now and DVD i had didnt have that one in it, after the credits there was only the Striker scene, where he is walking "until his legs start to bleed" and thats it and also with Wolverine having a drink and saying he cant remember anything or something like that.
Well if Dead pools mouth is opened then it will be an awesome movie, cs there's no use in him if he cant talk. Well and i agree that being ripped in pieces is not much of a deal with those healing powers, cs Wolverine somehow managed to put himself back together after a date with Hulk . . .

Edit: I remembered. . . I watched phantom menace couple of days ago, so probably Darth Mauls death glued to my perception Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:57 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
And honestly it doesn't matter who came first either. It doesn't make them any less of a great character. Thanos was a response to Darkseid. That doesn't make the Infinity Gauntlet any less of an impact on the 90's comic books.
I concur.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Especially because of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm

PWNERX wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Yea yea yea they decapitated him, i just messed that death scene with something similar from other movie, but dont remember which. Healing powers were not shown at all, at least from what i remember, only his extreme speed and reaction was in it, like when he chops bullet in half etc. That ending scene turned out to be a so called secret scene, i honestly didn't know about it until now and DVD i had didnt have that one in it, after the credits there was only the Striker scene, where he is walking "until his legs start to bleed" and thats it and also with Wolverine having a drink and saying he cant remember anything or something like that.
Well if Dead pools mouth is opened then it will be an awesome movie, cs there's no use in him if he cant talk. Well and i agree that being ripped in pieces is not much of a deal with those healing powers, cs Wolverine somehow managed to put himself back together after a date with Hulk . . .

Edit: I remembered. . . I watched phantom menace couple of days ago, so probably Darth Mauls death glued to my perception Razz
Certain Star Wars comics Strenuously disagree with this...

can't remember which one though.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:18 pm

you can see the healing at like 58 sec. And they all stab eachother on the big tower thing and after he telports he heals but its not shown.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 am

Aegis wrote:

you can see the healing at like 58 sec. And they all stab eachother on the big tower thing and after he telports he heals but its not shown.
Yea bud he is healing after Wolverines Gene was added to him, thats why striker wanted Logan for to extract his gene and put it into one great killing machine, same he did with Scott Summers' and i actually dont remember, but somebody with similar powers to Nitecrawler, cs DP can teleport as well. I really dont like those stuff added to Deadpool, i mean it will be kinda stupid if in his movie he'll be able to blast lasers from his eyes . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest villain
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next