HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! Empty
PostSubject: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Pure and simple...all you need to do is scour youtube for a scene involving your chosen voice...male or female.....let us see who thinks who sounds like a villain should...and remember we are not talking about that this celebrity should voice them...we are purely talking about the tone of voice...that's all....so post away...

My first one would be......without a shadow of a doubt because this voice is enough to send chills up your spine.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Okay, if you have seen either of the Space Odyssy movies, 2001 & 2010, then you should know HAL9000, what a great character.Smile And I hint at the AI aspect, perhaps a return of Red Queen...

In any case, I think it is a tad difficult, I mean I have no idea what they may sound like, and as much as I like both Hopkin's Lecter, and Douglas Rain's HAL, it is seeming to go too much into that whole Wesker voice...

I am thinking maybe a female voice, if I find one I will post it.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Tue Spike but i think there are characters out there who could voice it without sounding like they are going into Wesker territory.....this guy for one i feel has a great voice.....villain of a different style...i mean come on he was so well played...he even fooled everyone into thinking he had a disability lol.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Are you talking about Kevin Spacey, Or that guy at the beginning?

I think Donald Pleasance's Ernst Stavro Blofeld is another good one, and just any of the Blofeld's actually.Smile

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Ha, I doubt too many can pull off the Lector type of voice without making us want Hopkins himself.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Kevin Spacey be the one i am talking about lol.

I for one have to say i hope they don't use a female as the main villain...mainly because it fails to work...just look at how little there are in terms of female villains to start with plus look at how having a female cyborg in Terminator 3 kinda killed it big time.

Now this guy...Sam Worthington.in his American accent not his Aussie accent aka Terminator accent..maybe not so much a villian but a good hero voice for RE6....Christian Bale however is wayyyy too much Wesker lol.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Spacey is great, and his voice is perfect for the villianous role.Smile Worthington, I don't see it as much, as for Bale, I don't like his voice much at all, ever since he got throat cancer from the bats....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Spacey is great, and his voice is perfect for the villianous role.Smile Worthington, I don't see it as much, as for Bale, I don't like his voice much at all, ever since he got throat cancer from the bats....

Yeah, Bale's voice has to be shot for a few millenia...

Not the actual actors obviously, but it still applies. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 pm

No Worthington tome would be perfect hero material....Bale is the worst voice going at the mo...like you said...he caught something from the bats lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh sorry Riot, I was responding to Worthington as a villain. I like him as a hero though.Smile

Bale seriously should get himelf checked out, ever since him & the bats got intimate, it has affected his roles ever since, just look at John Connor, and I can hardly imagine what he sounds like in this new Public Enemies movie with him and Johnny Depp, I mean just picture the brooklyn accent all throat cancered...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Lol no rpbs Spike...ya get me now that's what counts lol....and yes Bale defo needs to get himself sorted out and after having heard his voice in Public Enemies i can say...it sadly sounds like the bats again....

I vote this guy too....this voice is not ya typical villain but it's so perfectly crafted....

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Syndrome is epicles to the maximus!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh yes, how could I forget, Jason Lee.Smile

Okay how about his one.Smile I know you know this one Riot.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm

I vote for this guy...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

lol! and i like it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

lol, Nite, as soon as I saw the video, I knew exactly what it was.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Teehee, I have a sweet video of that...I'll send it to you in messages.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Teehee, I have a sweet video of that...I'll send it to you in messages.

Sounds good.Smile

How abou this one? Oh wait...

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey where have I seen that video before? Deja Vu...Oh wait! Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm

lol! Spike that does sound very familiar lol.

I like this guy...he has a great undertone to his voice that just seems very very nice...could be a possibility.

He played Lucian in Underworld so he has a very natural dark take on voices.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 pm

He sounds good. Look quite funny as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, he is cool.Smile I liked when he pulled out that blade from his trechcoat in the movie.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, he is cool.Smile I liked when he pulled out that blade from his trechcoat in the movie.Smile

He sounds like Liam Neeson. Hey he'd make a great villain voice as well...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Here is another.Smile

Last edited by Spike991 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Ah that he would be Nite......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next