Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Greatest villain

Go down 
+12
Aegis
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Ghost Leader
RebelliousQueen
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
SWITCHMYND
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Greatest villain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Greatest villain - Page 2 17-3814-2-bruce%20lee%20killed%20chuck%20norris
The Final Final Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris killed Bruce Lee in the rematch.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 am

Seriously PWNER. Stop double posting. You know it is against the rules. Do you have a brain? Lets use the damn edit button already.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Seriously PWNER. Stop double posting. You know it is against the rules. Do you have a brain? Lets use the damn edit button already.
What? It was already deleted.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 am

Yeah. By me. And you've double posted recently aside from that. EDIT!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
The Final Final Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris killed Bruce Lee in the rematch.
You're an idiot. Any of ordinary people can beat Chuck Norris in a fight. If you think Norris could beat Bruce Fucking Lee, you're mental.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
You're an idiot. Any of ordinary people can beat Chuck Norris in a fight. If you think Norris could beat Bruce Fucking Lee, you're mental.
Explain how Lee died after the completion of Way of the Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 am

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Explain how Lee died after the completion of Way of the Dragon.
Do you even know how he died? Spoiler alert, Chuck Norris didn't do it.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:21 pm

lol There is no way Norris killed Bruce Lee.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Don't tell me ya didn't know? Okay here's how Bruce Lee died. http://www.realclearhistory.com/2012/07/20/the_mysterious_tragic_death_of_bruce_lee_2924.html He died from taking the Equagesic. He's allergic in this drug. Bruce Lee suffered from severe head ache. Hell no, Chuck Norris didn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Don't tell me ya didn't know? Okay here's how Bruce Lee died. http://www.realclearhistory.com/2012/07/20/the_mysterious_tragic_death_of_bruce_lee_2924.html He died from taking the Equagesic. He's allergic in this drug. Bruce Lee suffered from severe head ache. Hell no, Chuck Norris didn't kill him.
OWNED! i wonder why it is most of the really good actors died from there meds, bruce lee, the joker etc.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The Joker. For every answer.
Actually isnt Bane considered to be the biggest physical and intellectual threat to the bat? guess that makes him the most badass right? well im not much into batman so i might be wrong. . .

Just re-watched Psycho. Guess Norman Bates is #1 i think. Only the fact that he's based on Ed Gein makes him to be the king of all sick fictional fuckers.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:25 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The Joker. For every answer.
Actually isnt Bane considered to be the biggest physical and intellectual threat to the bat? guess that makes him the most badass right? well im not much into batman so i might be wrong. . .

Just re-watched Psycho. Guess Norman Bates is #1 i think. Only the fact that he's based on Ed Gein makes him to be the king of all sick fictional fuckers.
It just so happens that Bane might be the most sane as well, despite being an Arkham resident. Idetic memory, massively muscular structure, and being very good at chess...

though he's still addicted to the drug Venom.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 am

Bane is definitely not Batman's greatest threat. That is still taken by the Joker, almost purely because he is the most unpredictable villain. His most intelligent foe is arguably E. Nigma, the Riddler. Though some posit that the Joker takes that spot as well.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 am

I would also argue that Cobblepot (The Penguin) is an intellectual superior to Batman, I honestly think he can beat Batman, but the problem is that Penguin doesn't think he can. This ultimately leads him to his downfall every single time. In the comics Bane is merely a mercenary for hire, even in Dark Knight Rises, he didn't do any of the planning; Talia did.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Bane is definitely not Batman's greatest threat. That is still taken by the Joker, almost purely because he is the most unpredictable villain. His most intelligent foe is arguably E. Nigma, the Riddler. Though some posit that the Joker takes that spot as well.
Well yea maybe, but none of them are a physical threat, when bane is both, i think that combination makes him to be more dangerous then the others and one way or the other, he is the only one that managed to break the bat in half.

I know Edward Nigma only from J Carrey portrayal, which i think was pretty bad. I havent seen the latest batman, but the way he is shown in older one is terrible as well, so ive decided to read more about that character.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Dude. Bane is nowhere close to being an intellectual match for Bruce. He isn't even on the level of most small time crooks lol.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude. Bane is nowhere close to being an intellectual match for Bruce. He isn't even on the level of most small time crooks lol.
True but Bane did break batmans back in one story.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:47 pm

The Joker has done more to hurt Batman both emotionally and physically than any other villain he's faced.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The Joker has done more to hurt Batman both emotionally and physically than any other villain he's faced.
True, almost every batman story has him geting his ass kicked by joker more than others. I have only seen Bane hurt him really bad that one time.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Well to trust wikipedia (well i havent read any comicbooks on batman, so thats the only source that i can rely on by now) Bane is extremely intelligent, speaks different languages (including dead ones), is a great strategist, has photographic memory, has trained himself in science up to the professional level and  he found out the true identity of Batman. Plus Ra's al Ghul says that Bane "has a mind equal to the greatest he has known", i mean if that Liam Neeson dude says that, it means that Bane is one smart fucker and im not saying nothing bout his roided strength, so that is one badass mixture right? I dig Joker a lot (even more after what heath ledger did in Batman 2), but he never found out who Batman was right? (I remember Nigma did). I kinda see joker to be a mental threat to batman, first cs he's mental himself and second he always tried to hit batmans mind and to drive him mad and he never caused such physical traumas as Bane did, i mean after mano a mano with bane, Bruce had to roll himself for a long time.

Well i might not be an expert, but those are some badass skills, that makes Bane to be a huge threat to the bat.

But still all those characters, even including Sauron, are pussies compared to Norman Bates, cs those a fictional explanation of Evil, when Norman, though being fictional, can still be living next to your house . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You mean Knightfall? So?

The purpose for Bane was for Batman to use his wit to fight him, not match him with his own savage. When he does he gets seriously fucked up. Bane is constantly shooting himself up with an addictive drug known as venom, so much so that he made a wire to constantly shoot up mid fight. This drug is Bane's downfall, and Batman can exploit that.

Joker has had many opportunities to find out who Batman is, he even did in the Batman Beyond film, but Joker said that it would only ruin his fun.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You mean Knightfall? So?

The purpose for Bane was for Batman to use his wit to fight him, not match him with his own savage. When he does he gets seriously fucked up. Bane is constantly shooting himself up with an addictive drug known as venom, so much so that he made a wire to constantly shoot up mid fight. This drug is Bane's downfall, and Batman can exploit that.

Joker has had many opportunities to find out who Batman is, he even did in the Batman Beyond film, but Joker said that it would only ruin his fun.
What you mean so? i was talking to Nite.

True but you have to admit even tho the joker has owned up batman time and time again bane is still a boss.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Let me know when Bane permanently disables one of the "Bat family". Or when he KILLS one of them. Hell, the Joker went into an interrogation room with Black Mask and proceeded to kill every guard in the room with him. With a small glass cup. For no reason. At all.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Let me know when Bane permanently disables one of the "Bat family". Or when he KILLS one of them. Hell, the Joker went into an interrogation room with Black Mask and proceeded to kill every guard in the room with him. With a small glass cup. For no reason. At all.
Because hes a crazy badass that is way lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 am

My point was Bane is overrated and easily defeated. Joker doesn't mind getting put in a body cast, he knows Batman won't kill him.

Last edited by Vandal on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest villain   Greatest villain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest villain
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next