HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!

Go down 
+11
Teh Black Cat
Spike991
chrisredfield84
White Rock
Paperface*
will1234562
McShowtime
RaviorStygian
Trichos
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Empty
PostSubject: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 am

First of all, thanks to White Rock for the hint. You know what I'm talking about.

Okay, it's time for one of these again. All the Resident Evil news you ever wanted, now in one compact package!

[NEWS] New free DLC announced for Resident Evil 6

That's right, more free stuff coming for all RE6 owners! As has previously been discussed [here], the upcoming DLC will include an optional partner for Ada, in case someone wants to play her campaign with a friend, and a new difficulty level called "No Hope Left". Then there are of course the cheap as hell DLC maps for Mercs.

In more recent news, Famitsu has gotten their hands on information that there will also be new costumes and items(?) released for free later on. This might actually be the same pack that includes the previously mentioned stuff. What these costumes and items are is currently unknown. The costumes could possibly be the Retro skins that leaked a while ago but the "items" are still a mystery. Hopefully we'll know more when the "Ada-patch" is released somewhere in the middle of this month.

In the meanwhile, go to www.residentevil.net and unlock some nice swag.

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Re6-chris

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[RUMOR/NEWS] Resident Evil Revelations HD

A while ago Mercy reported on a possible PS3 and 360 version of Resident Evil Revelations. This rumor is starting to feel more and more believable now that Dual Pixels has gotten their hands on info stating that "Resident Evil Revelations HD" will possibly be releasing on PS3, 360 and Wii U. No additional info has been released so there's no knowing if the new release will have any extra content.

[source]

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Nowhd_10

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[RUMOR/NEWS] Resident Evil 6 gets another release and a wild Claire appears

Looks like Known_Hero's fears have come true. Kinda. Celebrating the serie's landing on Nintendo's new system Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will have a new edition called Resident Evil 6: Final Hope, released for Wii U and most likely both 360 and PS3. This new edition will come with all the patches, fixes and DLC in addition to some new content that will, also most likely, be released on all platforms. This is kind of like how Ninja Gaiden 3 got ported to Wii U with all the extra content and then some as Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Hopefully Capcom doesn't go the same way as Team Ninja and make this a Wii U exclusive. While this all is just a rumor it supports my findings from two weeks ago regarding a leaked Resident Evil title for the Wii U.

The new DLC content will, according to Dual Pixel's rather reliable source Geno, include new modes, maybe the ones already promised for limited 360 exclusivity (Survivors, Predator and Siege), and a completely new campaign. Yes, you read that right, RE6 just got even bigger with not just 4 fullblown campaigns but 5, with this additional new story focusing around... Claire Redfield. You may now call an ambulance so they can check on your minor heart attack. According to Rely on Horror, this new campaign will be set after the events of the actual game. Maybe we'll see a little Jill in there too, just for good measure.

[Wii U leak]

[source1]

[source2]

[RUMOR] Operation Raccoon City Sequel

While Operation Raccoon City might not have been a masterpiece the actual idea was brilliant. The new rumor states that the game might actually be getting a sequel, making this yet another spinoff series in the vain of Outbreak, Survivor and Chronicles. The game is supposedly going to be titled Resident Evil: Operation Terrestial Fear and is reported to be in the works for PS3, 360, Wii U, Vita and Omni. The last system on the list is Sony's production name for PS4. I for one wouldn't mind a new Operation game if they actually do it right this time. Replace the gameplay with something like RE6, make the game more substantial and for the love of God, let us have offline co-op. I don't hate ORC, I actually liked it, but no one can deny it was lacking in content. I for one hope they have learned from their mistakes. No word on Slant Six or any other outside developer being given the project and the rumor states it's being worked on by Capcom.

Now, we have to take this rumor with a grain of salt as we've had believable "new RE game" rumors before. Remember Resident Evil Downfall, also known as Resident Evil 3D and Resident Evil: Degeneration, Damnation, Downfall? We still haven't gotten any news on that.

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-teaser-trailer-3-22-2012

[source1]

[source2]

[FORUM NEWS] Official Resident Evil Comics

For the last bit, I will now announce that I'm starting to post weekly scans of some of the better stories in the Official Resident Evil Comics. I happen to have those as a collected edition in Resident Evil: Fire & Ice so I thought I'd share them with all the awesome Resident Evil fans residing here.

You can expect the first story "S.T.A.R.S. Files" during this weekend. It's actually a short report, named Umbrella Report 1.03, written by Albert Wesker in comic form. Hope you like it!

Teaser Image:

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 am

Yes! Finally after so long, we get to insight on exactly what the DLC may be.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
A while ago Mercy reported on a possible PS3 and 360 version of Resident Evil Revelations. This rumor is starting to feel more and more believable now that Dual Pixels has gotten their hands on info stating that "Resident Evil Revelations HD" will possibly be releasing on PS3, 360 and Wii U.
Yeah!

Mass Distraction wrote:
or the last bit, I will now announce that I'm starting to post weekly scans of some of the better stories in the Official Resident Evil Comics. I happen to have those as a collected edition in Resident Evil: Fire & Ice so I thought I'd share them with all the awesome Resident Evil fans residing here.

You can expect the first story "S.T.A.R.S. Files" during this weekend. It's actually a short report, named Umbrella Report 1.03, written by Albert Wesker in comic form. Hope you like it!
Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:18 am

Can I get the Retro Skins without RE.NET?

EDIT:

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:44 am

Nice! Sounds interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 am

WOW a lot of announcements in one thread.Let's wait and see which will be true.Personally,I'm gonna stay sceptical,to save myself from disappointments later on.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am

will1234562 wrote:
WOW a lot of announcements in one thread.Let's wait and see which will be true.Personally,I'm gonna stay sceptical,to save myself from disappointments later on.

It's ok to dream.. XD Maybe they'll come true! hahaha

Revelations on consoles sounds boss.
New campaign with Claire as well.
Don't care so much about ORC stuff though......
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 am

Trichos wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
A while ago Mercy reported on a possible PS3 and 360 version of Resident Evil Revelations. This rumor is starting to feel more and more believable now that Dual Pixels has gotten their hands on info stating that "Resident Evil Revelations HD" will possibly be releasing on PS3, 360 and Wii U.
Yeah!
I take it you have bought a Wii U Very Happy

RaviorStygian wrote:
Can I get the Retro Skins without RE.NET?
Not sure yet. Either they are going to be priced DLC, released with the patch or available through RE.Net. Time will tell.

will1234562 wrote:
Better get used to it. I make these every once in a while when I get enough topics and information together. Sure, I suggest all this info tagged as "rumor" should be taken with a grain of salt but some of the info I've gathered does support one another. The only actually new rumor was ORC2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:45 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I take it you have bought a Wii U Very Happy
What, how, when? Is it out already?
Oh, it is. Hm... I intend to get one, but since I have become insanely picky about spending money on titles I don't have a history with yet, I am cautious and will wait until the first RE, Zelda, Metroid, or SSB crosses my path.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:05 pm

I'll probably end up getting the Wii U edition of RE6. I have a feeling the new control scheme would add a whole new layer of fun to the game.

I should do commercials. :p

I'll also get Revelations on Wii U as well, since playing that on a TV would be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'll probably end up getting the Wii U edition of RE6.
Hahaha, oh dumb Trichos, I completely missed that. But wow, cool. I was underwhelmed by RE6, but I want it simply for my collection.

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'll also get Revelations on Wii U as well, since playing that on a TV would be more comfortable.
Yeah, that would also be my reason for getting it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:44 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'll probably end up getting the Wii U edition of RE6. I have a feeling the new control scheme would add a whole new layer of fun to the game.
Are you not going to buy any of the DLC for your original copy since you plan on getting the full edition?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Are you not going to buy any of the DLC for your original copy since you plan on getting the full edition?
I'll probably end up doing both.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Will Revelations only be availabe ONLINE? There won't be a CD? Hmmpp Bummer!!

I live in the Philippines and Online on Xbox/consoles is a No-can-do Sad I tried it once but then i still could not buy anything from the marketplace. That's why i couldn't play Last Escape Sad I also wanted to download Battlesuit Jill on the MVC.. LOL

It seems all the games that Jill's in it is not FOR ME!!!! I also couldn't play Revelations cause i don't have a 3DS. Last time i played Jill was on RE5 Mercenaries.. Even the ORC heroes mode is for Online.. And now the RE6 DLC claire campaign too.. I wish the Philippines can these Sad(
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 am

I love the nod to the PS1 era with these new skins / costumes. Really funny.

As for a sequel to O.R.C. - well...the original was quite flawed, but it had a few good ideas chucked in, story-wise. Always room for improvement, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 am

Paperface* wrote:
Will Revelations only be availabe ONLINE? There won't be a CD? Hmmpp Bummer!!
Where'd you get that from? There's literally nothing else known about the game other than it being in HD.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 am

Wow, I am happy that capcom is satisfying the needs of atleast one of its franchises after all the fan-riot from DMC. We got so much RE this year ORC, Damnation and RE 6. And now revelations porting to consoles and new campaigns in RE 6 is really exciting. Thank you capcom.

Am i forgetting something?..........

Yeah, thanks Mass for this information. cheers
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
First of all, thanks to White Rock for the hint. You know what I'm talking about.

Okay, it's time for one of these again. All the Resident Evil news you ever wanted, now in one compact package!

[NEWS] New free DLC announced for Resident Evil 6

That's right, more free stuff coming for all RE6 owners! As has previously been discussed [here], the upcoming DLC will include an optional partner for Ada, in case someone wants to play her campaign with a friend, and a new difficulty level called "No Hope Left". Then there are of course the cheap as hell DLC maps for Mercs.

In more recent news, Famitsu has gotten their hands on information that there will also be new costumes and items(?) released for free later on. This might actually be the same pack that includes the previously mentioned stuff. What these costumes and items are is currently unknown. The costumes could possibly be the Retro skins that leaked a while ago but the "items" are still a mystery. Hopefully we'll know more when the "Ada-patch" is released somewhere in the middle of this month.

In the meanwhile, go to www.residentevil.net and unlock some nice swag.

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Re6-chris

[RUMOR/NEWS] Resident Evil Revelations HD

A while ago Mercy reported on a possible PS3 and 360 version of Resident Evil Revelations. This rumor is starting to feel more and more believable now that Dual Pixels has gotten their hands on info stating that "Resident Evil Revelations HD" will possibly be releasing on PS3, 360 and Wii U. No additional info has been released so there's no knowing if the new release will have any extra content.

[source]

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Nowhd_10

[RUMOR/NEWS] Resident Evil 6 gets another release and a wild Claire appears

Looks like Known_Hero's fears have come true. Kinda. Celebrating the serie's landing on Nintendo's new system Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will have a new edition called Resident Evil 6: Final Hope, released for Wii U and most likely both 360 and PS3. This new edition will come with all the patches, fixes and DLC in addition to some new content that will, also most likely, be released on all platforms. This is kind of like how Ninja Gaiden 3 got ported to Wii U with all the extra content and then some as Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Hopefully Capcom doesn't go the same way as Team Ninja and make this a Wii U exclusive. While this all is just a rumor it supports my findings from two weeks ago regarding a leaked Resident Evil title for the Wii U.

The new DLC content will, according to Dual Pixel's rather reliable source Geno, include new modes, maybe the ones already promised for limited 360 exclusivity (Survivors, Predator and Siege), and a completely new campaign. Yes, you read that right, RE6 just got even bigger with not just 4 fullblown campaigns but 5, with this additional new story focusing around... Claire Redfield. You may now call an ambulance so they can check on your minor heart attack. According to Rely on Horror, this new campaign will be set after the events of the actual game. Maybe we'll see a little Jill in there too, just for good measure.

[Wii U leak]

[source1]

[source2]

[RUMOR] Operation Raccoon City Sequel

While Operation Raccoon City might not have been a masterpiece the actual idea was brilliant. The new rumor states that the game might actually be getting a sequel, making this yet another spinoff series in the vain of Outbreak, Survivor and Chronicles. The game is supposedly going to be titled Resident Evil: Operation Terrestial Fear and is reported to be in the works for PS3, 360, Wii U, Vita and Omni. The last system on the list is Sony's production name for PS4. I for one wouldn't mind a new Operation game if they actually do it right this time. Replace the gameplay with something like RE6, make the game more substantial and for the love of God, let us have offline co-op. I don't hate ORC, I actually liked it, but no one can deny it was lacking in content. I for one hope they have learned from their mistakes. No word on Slant Six or any other outside developer being given the project and the rumor states it's being worked on by Capcom.

Now, we have to take this rumor with a grain of salt as we've had believable "new RE game" rumors before. Remember Resident Evil Downfall, also known as Resident Evil 3D and Resident Evil: Degeneration, Damnation, Downfall? We still haven't gotten any news on that.

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-teaser-trailer-3-22-2012

[source1]

[source2]

[FORUM NEWS] Official Resident Evil Comics

For the last bit, I will now announce that I'm starting to post weekly scans of some of the better stories in the Official Resident Evil Comics. I happen to have those as a collected edition in Resident Evil: Fire & Ice so I thought I'd share them with all the awesome Resident Evil fans residing here.

Teaser Image:

Like+1

Damn Mass, you really outdid yourself this time.

And if Capcom continues like they've been doing, like with Damnation, RER, RE6, etc, then ORC2 shouldn't completely blow, like it's predecessor did. I mean, they at least seem to be listening to our thoughts on their games and actually fixing them. Damnation is a prime rib example.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

I hate rumors, I need confirmation dammit!

I'm dieing to play Revelations but I much rather play it on the 360. Also, I wouldn't be too surprised about the "Final Hope" DLC considering Claire was mentioned a few times in RE6. Honestly though, I was expecting them to come out with another few chapters for Leon's campaign to show you what happened before the president died.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 am

Lol at "wild Claire appears"

Capcom is re-releasing RE6? Didn't see that coming Rolling Eyes

Really, I didn't see it coming

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Capcom is re-releasing RE6? Didn't see that coming Rolling Eyes
Didn't I even mention you in the article Very Happy

Still, as far as we know, this could be a Wii U exclusive edition like Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was. Hopefully the DLC will still be available seperately and hey, at least in this case they didn't release the DLC before the new edition if that's worth anything.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Did anybody notice the new Map Pack? Downloading it now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 pm

I hope it's not. No one has the money to keep buying all these consoles.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I hope it's not. No one has the money to keep buying all these consoles.

Plss plss plss!! bounce

Let it be a tangible CD! It's ok if it's availabe separately by DLC But please!! I hope it's a full CD and is availabe on X360! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm

NO BAH TO YOU ALL LET IT BE A WIIU EXCLUSIVE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!   [news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?! Empty

Back to top Go down

[news/rumors] New on Resident Evil front! Revelations HD, ORC2 and Claire in RE6?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next