HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)

Go down 
+5
Trichos
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
rigaT0NY
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rigaT0NY
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network riggaT0NY
Steam : rigaT0NY

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:40 pm

rumor has it that in Revelations, Jessica is a traitor. I didn't hear if she dies or not but if she doesn't, could that indicate she may be the villain behind RE6? it would explain why Chris sounded so personal when he said "how many of our men are dead because of that bitch?" because he'd have a personal vendetta against her, considering she's a JUDAS.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Damn....that is a really cool theory. I kinda wish I'd pay more attention to what I click on, cuz I didn't realize that there were possible spoilers when I read your thesis.

And I asked that question before, about who Chris might've been referring to, and I kinda like that idea. So maybe she'll have a role in RE6, in addition to her RER role. Interesting.

100,000 Points to you Tony.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 am

Interesting indeed. I wonder if Jessica even is her real name, then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 am

So who the hell is that guy that looks like Chris from the original trailer. And why were Chris and jill pointing guns at each other?

Also, since this is out tommorrow, is anyone on here getting it at all? Ill have to watch the whole walkthrough on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:08 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
So who the hell is that guy that looks like Chris from the original trailer. And why were Chris and jill pointing guns at each other?

Also, since this is out tommorrow, is anyone on here getting it at all? Ill have to watch the whole walkthrough on youtube.

Right? That's what I'm wondering. The guy that looked exactly like him, and had that deep Aussie accent...where's he gone?
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Also, since this is out tomorrow, is anyone on here getting it at all? Ill have to watch the whole walkthrough on youtube.
I'll be getting it today (1:30am here), but I won't play it until I'm done with my RE4 replay.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Right? That's what I'm wondering. The guy that looked exactly like him, and had that deep Aussie accent...where's he gone?
He's still present in one of the newer screens from the game:

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) Rev2

Note how they purposely left his face unseen.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

He's still present in one of the newer screens from the game:

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) Rev2

Note how they purposely left his face unseen.

At least they haven't completely left that out I guess.

BTW, RER coming out tomorrow? When and where is this? I thought it wasn't til the 7th!
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BTW, RER coming out tomorrow? When and where is this? I thought it wasn't til the 7th!
You're living in Amiland, poor boy. Europeans get it tomorrow/today.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
You're living in Amiland, poor boy. Europeans get it tomorrow/today.

Wow, that really blows...I want RER, and I want it now!

It's my money, and I need it now!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Wow, that really blows...I want RER, and I want it now!

It's my money, and I need it now!

I am so sorry. I... I just couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Believe it or not, that's exacly what I sounded like.

But actually I was referring to JG Wentworth.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:38 pm

So the Aussie guys in it and we will know what the well he was on about when he said 'because your already'

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
So the Aussie guys in it and we will know what the well he was on about when he said 'because your already'

Nice.

We better. I guess it's better that they haven't revealed everything about him and that whole little situation. I mean, like I've said, I don't want a repeat of RE5, spoiling everything before I get to play it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:43 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Nice.

We better. I guess it's better that they haven't revealed everything about him and that whole little situation. I mean, like I've said, I don't want a repeat of RE5, spoiling everything before I get to play it.

Same here im glad they didnt spoil it but I was getting worried as not a single picture, video or reviewer mentioned anything else about him and that capcom tried to sweep him under the carpet lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Nice.

Same here im glad they didnt spoil it but I was getting worried as not a single picture, video or reviewer mentioned anything else about him and that capcom tried to sweep him under the carpet lol.

Kinda like the original stuff we saw for RE5 in early trailers, before they added Sheva... rabbit
Back to top Go down
rigaT0NY
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:42 pm

I would honestly take the debut teaser with a really light grain of salt. For one thing, different voice actor for Jill, different outfit, and it's been spoiled that the Chris lookalike prisoner is NOT the aussie guy, i'll say no more.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 pm

rigaT0NY wrote:
I would honestly take the debut teaser with a really light grain of salt. For one thing, different voice actor for Jill, different outfit, and it's been spoiled that the Chris lookalike prisoner is NOT the aussie guy, i'll say no more.

Whos the prisoner then?
Back to top Go down
rigaT0NY
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

SPOILER ALERT:

No one. it's a dummy of Chris Redfield. Once Jill and Parker enter the room and realize this, the room fills with gas and they pass out, hence why Jill wakes up in a bed later on (as seen in the demo)
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm

rigaT0NY wrote:
SPOILER ALERT:

No one. it's a dummy of Chris Redfield. Once Jill and Parker enter the room and realize this, the room fills with gas and they pass out, hence why Jill wakes up in a bed later on (as seen in the demo)

I saw that too it was on youtube someone posted a walkthrough so i saw part of the game sadly it stops on the 2nd mission Sad they need to finish uploading more gameplay
Very Happy and wasnt it HUNK that released the gas into the room and stole their guns?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

rigaT0NY wrote:
SPOILER ALERT:

Serousley? what a dissapointment. Remember all the hype back when the trailer was released. Everyone on here was thinking it might be Alex Wesker or something. Also, why were Jill and Chris pointing guns at each other and Chris saying 'your going to have to kill me' or something along those lines.

Also to the guy above, what walkthough were you watching? was it one of those shitty ones of a guy playing the 3ds or was it a proper walkthough?
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Also to the guy above, what walkthough were you watching? was it one of those shitty ones of a guy playing the 3ds or was it a proper walkthough?
Wouldn't a proper walkthrough still require a guy playing a 3DS?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:34 am

I know you put SPOILER ALERT, but god dammit I read it anyway.....?!
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
I know you put SPOILER ALERT, but god dammit I read it anyway.....?!
Don't worry, it's so far in the beginning of the game that you won't feel like having been spoilt an important turn.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 am

Trichos wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Wouldn't a proper walkthrough still require a guy playing a 3DS?

Surely in this day and age we could get a proper walkthrough without seeing some guys thumbs and breathing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next