Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil couples

Go down 
+18
Spike991
Mcghie
RaviorStygian
doctorstrangesf
ToolShed Inc.
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
The mastAH!
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
ResEvilChick
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Mass Distraction
rawk82
Mister Albert Wesker
Nobudy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Resident Evil couples - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 am

The mastAH! wrote:
I'm sorry... I know it's so weird, but damn, I am starting to catch the Chris x Piers bug. Yes I know it wouldn't happen (For more than one reason...) but I like their partnership... Does that make me gay for liking two men to be together? >.<

Maybe you don't want them having sexual relations, but you see the partnership between two men being friends immediatley as gay. It's not. Society convinces you so, but actually loving another man as a friend and fighting for him, doesn't necessarily imply you want to fuck him. no homo
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 pm

00biohazard wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:
I'm sorry... I know it's so weird, but damn, I am starting to catch the Chris x Piers bug. Yes I know it wouldn't happen (For more than one reason...) but I like their partnership... Does that make me gay for liking two men to be together? >.<

Maybe you don't want them having sexual relations, but you see the partnership between two men being friends immediatley as gay. It's not. Society convinces you so, but actually loving another man as a friend and fighting for him, doesn't necessarily imply you want to fuck him. no homo

That is very true, if that was the case guy's would never have best friends.
That being said that would mean everyone in the military is guy because they fight for each other and would take a bullet for there platoon buddy's.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
As long as the hints of shopping bring in another fanbase (Therefore, free advertising), it's going to keep happening.
I don't think any horror/action game needs a fanbase solely focused on having the characters hump each other.
Off-screen stuff perhaps. Then again, that's what fan-fiction is for. I'm not a fan of F.F, but I don't hate it either.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
As long as the hints of shopping bring in another fanbase (Therefore, free advertising), it's going to keep happening.
I don't think any horror/action game needs a fanbase solely focused on having the characters hump each other.
Off-screen stuff perhaps. Then again, that's what fan-fiction is for. I'm not a fan of F.F, but I don't hate it either.
Whether it was for fan-fiction or not, there's no point in liking a videogame just to write romance novels out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 am

Romance is very minor in RE. The only character that actively has some sort of romance sub-plot or hints is Leon, and even then unless it's Ada it's just the typical Hollywood movie romance.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Romance is very minor in RE. The only character that actively has some sort of romance sub-plot or hints is Leon, and even then unless it's Ada it's just the typical Hollywood movie romance.
Ha! That's true.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 am

I think that Leon is attracted to Claire's Ass X_X
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 am

ResEvilChick wrote:
Originally, Leon was supposed to be Claire'a partner in CVX, but they didn't want him to die so they created Steve.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 am

ResEvilChick wrote:

Well then clearly he hasn't had a look at Miss Valentine. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I think I've said this before, but I'll say it agian, since for me, shipping never gets old.

Jill/Chris
Claire/Leon
Rebecca/Billy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
I think I've said this before, but I'll say it agian, since for me, shipping never gets old.

Could definately do without Angela "Dead Eye" Miller though.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

Could definately do without Angela "Dead Eye" Miller though.

Agreed. +9000
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 am

Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:
Originally, Leon was supposed to be Claire'a partner in CVX, but they didn't want him to die so they created Steve.

Wow! wait a minute, are you being serious?
Then could that mean that if Leon was Steve instead, that Leon would have been the one to confess his feelings to Claire at the end of CVX? affraid
My shipping heart! I love you lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

Then could that mean that if Leon was Steve instead, that Leon would have been the one to confess his feelings to Claire at the end of CVX? affraid

Overanalyzing at it's best. silent
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

And if you notice, Steve looks so much like a teenaged Leon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

Piers looks like a teenage Chris, what's your point?

Leon and Ada pretty much define this thread. I like Chris/ Jill, as a team, but clearly Leon/Ada is the best couple. Forget Claire, Angela, Ashley, Helena, Salazar, etc.

Seeing them in Damnation and RE6 really takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

Leon and Ada pretty much define this thread. I like Chris/ Jill, as a team, but clearly Leon/Ada is the best couple. Forget Claire, Angela, Ashley, Helena, Salazar, etc.

I respect your opinion on Leon/Ada. But I still don't like that pairing lol and I think Leon and Claire would make a better couple Wink
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 am

Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

To be fair, Nobody was saying that Leon was supposed to be Steve on the island. Like Piers was supposed to replace Chris, they had plans for Chris' death.

But, I don't believe for a second they had plans to kill Leon and make him confess his love for Claire. Leon and Ada are the only two characters in the entire franchise to ever kiss and talk about "feelings" for one another.

Jake and Sherry are implied, but no one character said "You have feelings for her." Even though I can totally see Jake boning Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

To be fair, Nobody was saying that Leon was supposed to be Steve on the island. Like Piers was supposed to replace Chris, they had plans for Chris' death.

But, I don't believe for a second they had plans to kill Leon and make him confess his love for Claire. Leon and Ada are the only two characters in the entire franchise to ever kiss and talk about "feelings" for one another.

Jake and Sherry are implied, but no one character said "You have feelings for her." Even though I can totally see Jake boning Sherry.
Then again, who wouldn't bone Sherry?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

Yeah, probably not. But, we will never know. Not that I would want Leon to die.

Not trying to argue, but, Bruce and Ling from Resident Evil: Dead Aim, kissed at the end and Steve confessed his love to Claire at the end of RE:CV, I think that counts for something (feelings) wise. lol

As for Jake and Sherry, like I've said a tons of times before, I personally just can't stand that pairing. I think and hope Capcom goes the
"friend" route with them. Besides, it seemed like to me at least, that Jake was the one with the 'hinted at' crush on Sherry. Sherry was just being kind to him throughout the game.
Spoiler:

Just how I see it.
Resident Evil couples - Page 4 Jenlawrencegif3
However, to each their own I say.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:23 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Not trying to argue, but, Bruce and Ling from Resident Evil: Dead Aim, kissed at the end and Steve confessed his love to Claire at the end of RE:CV, I think that counts for something (feelings) wise. lol

As for Jake and Sherry, like I've said a tons of times before. I personally just can't stand that pairing. I think and hope Capcom goes the
"friend" route with them. Besides, it seemed like to me at least, that Jake was the one with the 'hinted at' crush on Sherry. Sherry was just being kind to him through the game. [spoiler] When she laid her hand on top of his at the end, I am pretty sure it was just to be comforting and friendly considering what he said to her right before "You saved me, you know that right? Thank you."

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Bruce "Weird Neck" McGivern and Fong "Broken English" Ling. Good one. And might I take a second to ship one of my favourite couples in RE, Alfred/Alexia, they had such a good thing going.

As for Jake/Sherry, STAY OUTTA THE FRIEND ZONE JAKE!!

I know Chrissherry doesn't like Jake so much, but he wasn't such a bad guy...

Not that I really want anything more between those 2 than friendship, but we gotta have Wesker/Birkin(Another one of my fav couples(JK)) The Next Generation! I mean come on, what other pair of buddies in the series have children to carry on their name? Although Jake's last name is Muller, much like Greg Mueller from Outbreak(The guy who looked like Alec Baldwin in the Decision, Decisions Scenario). But, it's still Wesker's illegitimate child and that's that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

As for Jake and Sherry, like I've said a tons of times before. I personally just can't stand that pairing. I think and hope Capcom goes the
"friend" route with them. Besides, it seemed like to me at least, that Jake was the one with the 'hinted at' crush on Sherry. Sherry was just being kind to him through the game. [spoiler] When she laid her hand on top of his at the end, I am pretty sure it was just to be comforting and friendly considering what he said to her right before "You saved me, you know that right? Thank you."

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Bruce "Weird Neck" McGivern and Fong "Broken English" Ling. Good one. And might I take a second to ship one of my favourite couples in RE, Alfred/Alexia, they had such a good thing going.

As for Jake/Sherry, STAY OUTTA THE FRIEND ZONE JAKE!!

I know Chrissherry doesn't like Jake so much, but he wasn't such a bad guy...

Not that I really want anything more between those 2 than friendship, but we gotta have Wesker/Birkin(Another one of my fav couples(JK)) The Next Generation! I mean come on, what other pair of buddies in the series have children to carry on their name? Although Jake's last name is Muller, much like Greg Mueller from Outbreak(The guy who looked like Alec Baldwin in the Decision, Decisions Scenario). But, it's still Wesker's illegitimate child and that's that.

Alfred/Alexia lol! they did have such a good thing... and then they died. Laughing

Sherry and Jake could end up being friends like their parent's were (minus the evil part.) Not that I really want Jake to return to the future games. lol

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 am

Spike991 wrote:
Sherry actually referred to Jake as "Jake Wesker" at the end of their campaign, after the credits.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Sherry actually referred to Jake as "Jake Wesker" at the end of their campaign, after the credits.

Wait, when was this again? I remember seeing Jake driving off in a desert looking area on a motorcycle, after putting on a pair of shades, obviously a nod to Wesker, I think I remember seeing Sherry on a plane, did she say it then? I'll have to go watch that ending again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 am

Yeah, that's the scene. Sherry was making a report on Jake and said it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil couples
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next