Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil couples

Go down 
+18
Spike991
Mcghie
RaviorStygian
doctorstrangesf
ToolShed Inc.
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
The mastAH!
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
ResEvilChick
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Mass Distraction
rawk82
Mister Albert Wesker
Nobudy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil couples - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:
I think that Leon is attracted to Claire's Ass X_X
Originally, Leon was supposed to be Claire'a partner in CVX, but they didn't want him to die so they created Steve.

Wow! wait a minute, are you being serious?
Then could that mean that if Leon was Steve instead, that Leon would have been the one to confess his feelings to Claire at the end of CVX? affraid
My shipping heart! I love you lol
And if you notice, Steve looks so much like a teenaged Leon.

Piers looks like a teenage Chris, what's your point?

Leon and Ada pretty much define this thread. I like Chris/ Jill, as a team, but clearly Leon/Ada is the best couple. Forget Claire, Angela, Ashley, Helena, Salazar, etc.

Seeing them in Damnation and RE6 really takes the cake.
To be fair, Nobody was saying that Leon was supposed to be Steve on the island. Like Piers was supposed to replace Chris, they had plans for Chris' death.

But, I don't believe for a second they had plans to kill Leon and make him confess his love for Claire. Leon and Ada are the only two characters in the entire franchise to ever kiss and talk about "feelings" for one another.

Jake and Sherry are implied, but no one character said "You have feelings for her." Even though I can totally see Jake boning Sherry.

Yeah, probably not. But, we will never know. Not that I would want Leon to die.

Not trying to argue, but, Bruce and Ling from Resident Evil: Dead Aim, kissed at the end and Steve confessed his love to Claire at the end of RE:CV, I think that counts for something (feelings) wise. lol
I was talking about main series games, and Steve is dead. So yeah, it doesn't matter if he loved her, he's dead. Dead people can't have feelings. Unless its hunger and they want to bite your neck.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:
Originally, Leon was supposed to be Claire'a partner in CVX, but they didn't want him to die so they created Steve.

Then could that mean that if Leon was Steve instead, that Leon would have been the one to confess his feelings to Claire at the end of CVX? affraid

Leon and Ada pretty much define this thread. I like Chris/ Jill, as a team, but clearly Leon/Ada is the best couple. Forget Claire, Angela, Ashley, Helena, Salazar, etc.

To be fair, Nobody was saying that Leon was supposed to be Steve on the island. Like Piers was supposed to replace Chris, they had plans for Chris' death.

But, I don't believe for a second they had plans to kill Leon and make him confess his love for Claire. Leon and Ada are the only two characters in the entire franchise to ever kiss and talk about "feelings" for one another.

Jake and Sherry are implied, but no one character said "You have feelings for her." Even though I can totally see Jake boning Sherry.

Not trying to argue, but, Bruce and Ling from Resident Evil: Dead Aim, kissed at the end and Steve confessed his love to Claire at the end of RE:CV, I think that counts for something (feelings) wise. lol
I was talking about main series games, and Steve is dead. So yeah, it doesn't matter if he loved her, he's dead. Dead people can't have feelings. Unless its hunger and they want to bite your neck.
Ha! Good one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

Ha! Good one.

lol, guess you're right....brains...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

I was talking about main series games, and Steve is dead. So yeah, it doesn't matter if he loved her, he's dead. Dead people can't
have feelings. Unless its hunger and they want to bite your neck.

True. Unless he came back to life like Wesker said he could and we just don't yet.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Steve coming back doesn't sound like a possibility. He's been dead for some time.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

Translation will always be one of RE major problem.

That dialogue Helen said to Leon = "You have feelings for her." is different in German dialogue = "You're in love with her"

Anyway, I'm pretty confident now that Leon and Ada are meant for each other and will always be at the same place whether they want it or not due to their fatal bond created by CAPCOM.

Jake and Sherry? their relationship is kinda subtle but its all depends on CAPCOM.

Kinda cool to see them in action again xD

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ResEvilChick wrote:

I initially thought Jake was Steve, but that wasn't to be apparently. That's cool though, they took it a good direction I guess.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Mercy wrote:
Steve coming back doesn't sound like a possibility. He's been dead for some time.

It would a good twist if he did though or like I said before, maybe he already has and we just don't know about it yet. I mean with Resident Evil almost anything is possible. lol
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It would a good twist if he did though or like I said before, maybe he already has and we just don't know about it yet. I mean with Resident Evil almost anything is possible. lol

Bring barry back !!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Bring barry back !!!!!!!! Laughing

Yeah, and Rebecca, Billy, Carlos and Ark Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well unlike Sherry, Steve actually died, and while a select few characters have risen from the dead, I don't see Steve coming back from 6 feet under anymore. He should stay dead, since his real chance for a return(RE6) ended up being for someone else. That was his chance, I'm over his return now.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well unlike Sherry, Steve actually died, and while a select few characters have risen from the dead, I don't see Steve coming back from 6 feet under anymore. He should stay dead, since his real chance for a return(RE6) ended up being for someone else. That was his chance, I'm over his return now.

True. However, I still feel like there is always a possibility for his return, a slim chance, but regardless a chance.
It's one of those "It will happen or it might not, but I am good with it either way." situations. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Chris/Jill - I don't know.. They have potential. I just do not like them for each other.. Don't know why but i'm seeing Chris being this Guy that'll convince Jill to just lay back so she doesn't die or something(and i don't want that).. lol!

Leon/Ada - This pairing is sooo CUTE.. flower The moments where they have this little quarrell are so adorable.. And those moments where Ada's teasing Leon is so cute too..

Leon/Claire - Brother and sister? Claire has this Little sister Crush? I don't see them together though.. But they're pretty cute together too.. Claire > Angela all the way..

Ability wise,

Chris-Jill , Leon-Jill , Leon-Ada , Chris-Ada

Personality wise:

Leon-Ada , Leon-Claire(potential) , Chris-Jill(Potential) ,

Leon-Jill(probably late. But we still don't know how they are with each other)
In fact, if they met. How do you think they talk to each other? Like would they be just professional with each other? Be quarellin like AdaxLeon? Or normal friends like ClairexLeon?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm

I always had that though about Leon and Claire. I always thought she had some sort of sexual attraction towards him instead of romantic. Friends with benefits maybe?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

True. However, I still feel like there is always a possibility for his return, a slim chance, but regardless a chance.
It's one of those "It will happen or it might not, but I am good with it either way." situations. Smile

I wonder if having Steve instead of Jake would've been better anyway. I liked that idea, but the way they did it works too.

I guess Sherry didn't hold a grudge against Claire, or Chris for that matter, or even Leon. I remember one theory, probably back during the RE5 days, was that Sherry could be a possible antagonist, perhaps angry at how Claire ditched her, etc, etc.

I still think it's stupid how they had that one blonde chick with the red dress in RE5, it was so pointless. I bet it was meant to be more significant, even if not Sherry.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I wonder if having Steve instead of Jake would've been better anyway. I liked that idea, but the way they did it works too.

I guess Sherry didn't hold a grudge against Claire, or Chris for that matter, or even Leon. I remember one theory, probably back during the RE5 days, was that Sherry could be a possible antagonist, perhaps angry at how Claire ditched her, etc, etc.

I still think it's stupid how they had that one blonde chick with the red dress in RE5, it was so pointless. I bet it was meant to be more significant, even if not Sherry.

Well, you know that I would have to say, yes it would have.

Yeah, I remember that. lol I have to say, I like the way Sherry's relationship with Claire and Leon worked out.

I agree. It was a bit random. I think Capcom did it on propose... trying to make us fans think she was someone important (Sherry). lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well, you know that I would have to say, yes it would have.

Yeah, I remember that. lol I have to say, I like the way Sherry's relationship with Claire and Leon worked out.

I agree. It was a bit random. I think Capcom did it on propose... trying to make us fans think she was someone important (Sherry). lol

It seems like Jake might've been meant to be an on purpose tease like that might've been too. I mean the hair color and stuff. Come on.

I didn't really like Sherry's melee attacks in RE6 BTW. It gets kinda ridiculous jumping off an enemies chest like 50 times trying to get my combo up.

I don't know what kind of fighting style she should have.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:42 am

Haha i love these topics especially when people are a little on the 'Cleon' side >Smile.... I think that there are GREAT possibilities with a lot of these couples, however, its obvious that Capcom's little "hints" and whatnot could just be messing with us... sadly Sad.

Chris/Jill:
Omgosh did you just say that Chris could be gay :O?!?!..... I-idk how to react.... Im a big fan of him and honestly (not meaning to cause anything), i dont want him to be like that....
Actually, i REALLY DO NOT want him to end up with ANYONE at all. But i cant argue with the fact that Jill's really the "only one" for him either. So if he was to end up with anyone, itll most likely be Jill, but of course, its not going to be heavily hinted since that would be a somewhat sign of 'closure'.
If you read this, can you also give me proof that Chris is... yea. please Sad?

Cleon:
Pfft, if i were her, i wouldnt trust Ada either. In fact, i dont even trust Ada now. I never have and never will.
With this one though (NOT just because im a shipper), i think that there IS a great possibility. I think that Capcom's just somehow... implying it in the littlest ways i guess. But you know, im hoping that theyre not messing with me.
For instance, out of ALL of the girls Leon comes across with, she seems to be the only one who's "sensible", as in, they have had no implied 'romantic flings'. Isnt that a little suspisious?.... Bcos all of the girls he's had those "flings" with, are girls he never ended/ends up with. So does that mean that those who dont have that kind of interaction with him (Claire) have a chance?.... As a fan, im REALLY hoping so, but then i guess we'll just never know.
Also with this, i honestly dont even like Leon. I dont hate him either but, if i dont like him, then why would i want him with my favourite character?... Idk, i guess its just a feeling that they COULD be together... Bleh.

Jill/Carlos:
Haha i can NEVER deny that something was definitely going on between these two.... Well, more like on Carlos' side haha XD.
They couldve been aaaaalright, only if Chris and Jill werent paired up haha.

Claire/Steve:
LOL yea, there's no denying that what you said was true.
Although we never know, maybe they couldve been alright, personality wise. Like srsly, Steve's a baby and Claire's the type who can handle prob even the most spoilt-est of children lol.
If Steve didnt die, then i wouldnt have minded them together. Maybe he'll mature more for Claire if they got together?... Who knows.
This kid makes me cry so much though Sad.

Ada/Leon:
My most hated couple. LOL. Not meaning to be biased but i hate them for a reason. The two just seems to be running around in circles most of the time. Dont they realise that they could end this bio global terrorrism if they work together?!? (glares at Ada). Maybe the reason why Ada wont simply take sides is because, well, she could be working for the bad side, yet is on the good side?.... Lol omgosh idk, she confuses the heck out of me.
YES, i actually believe that theyre FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER ARE MUTUAL AND GENUINE. BUT. After RE 2, Ada realised that she musnt get too attached because she knows the feelings could potentially hurt her and get in the way of her job so since then, she keeps her distance from Leon.
But its stupid cos that seems like they will never get together. And it seems like Leon hasnt realised that. And he's stupid, INFATUATED-struck and blind for that.
I dont even know. This so-called "couple's" running around gets us nowhere. Especially to a conclusion.

So yea.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:14 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Haha i love these topics especially when people are a little on the 'Cleon' side >Smile.... I think that there are GREAT possibilities with a lot of these couples, however, its obvious that Capcom's little "hints" and whatnot could just be messing with us... sadly Sad.

Chris/Jill:
Omgosh did you just say that Chris could be gay :O?!?!..... I-idk how to react.... Im a big fan of him and honestly (not meaning to cause anything), i dont want him to be like that....
Actually, i REALLY DO NOT want him to end up with ANYONE at all. But i cant argue with the fact that Jill's really the "only one" for him either. So if he was to end up with anyone, itll most likely be Jill, but of course, its not going to be heavily hinted since that would be a somewhat sign of 'closure'.

Cleon:
Pfft, if i were her, i wouldnt trust Ada either. In fact, i dont even trust Ada now. I never have and never will.
With this one though (NOT just because im a shipper), i think that there IS a great possibility. I think that Capcom's just somehow... implying it in the littlest ways i guess. But you know, im hoping that theyre not messing with me.
For instance, out of ALL of the girls Leon comes across with, she seems to be the only one who's "sensible", as in, they have had no implied 'romantic flings'. Isnt that a little suspisious?.... Bcos all of the girls he's had those "flings" with, are girls he never ended/ends up with. So does that mean that those who dont have that kind of interaction with him (Claire) have a chance?.... As a fan, im REALLY hoping so, but then i guess we'll just never know.
Also with this, i honestly dont even like Leon. I dont hate him either but, if i dont like him, then why would i want him with my favourite character?... Idk, i guess its just a feeling that they COULD be together... Bleh.

Jill/Carlos:
Haha i can NEVER deny that something was definitely going on between these two.... Well, more like on Carlos' side haha XD.

Claire/Steve:
Although we never know, maybe they couldve been alright, personality wise. Like srsly, Steve's a baby and Claire's the type who can handle prob even the most spoilt-est of children lol.
If Steve didnt die, then i wouldnt have minded them together. Maybe he'll mature more for Claire if they got together?... Who knows.

Ada/Leon:
My most hated couple. LOL. Not meaning to be biased but i hate them for a reason. The two just seems to be running around in circles most of the time. Dont they realise that they could end this bio global terrorrism if they work together?!? (glares at Ada). Maybe the reason why Ada wont simply take sides is because, well, she could be working for the bad side, yet is on the good side?.... Lol omgosh idk, she confuses the heck out of me.
YES, i actually believe that theyre FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER ARE MUTUAL AND GENUINE. BUT. After RE 2, Ada realised that she musnt get too attached because she knows the feelings could potentially hurt her and get in the way of her job so since then, she keeps her distance from Leon.
But its stupid cos that seems like they will never get together. And it seems like Leon hasnt realised that. And he's stupid, INFATUATED-struck and blind for that.
I dont even know. This so-called "couple's" running around gets us nowhere. Especially to a conclusion.

So yea.

Cleon? Dare you to come up with a cute little couple name for each pairingin RE. Exactly. Leon/Ada is an awesome couple. Love em!

Claire/Steve, maybe they didnt have the longevity, but oh well, they had their moment.

Jill/Carlos, where in the blue hell is Carlose Oliveira??? But oh well, it was maybe a nice fling, but nothing long lasting!

OMG, Claire/Leon ain't happenin', stop trying to ship it!
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 am

Spike991 wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Chris/Jill:

Cleon:

Jill/Carlos:

Claire/Steve:

Ada/Leon:

So yea.

Cleon? Dare you to come up with a cute little couple name for each pairingin RE. Exactly. Leon/Ada is an awesome couple. Love em!

Claire/Steve, maybe they didnt have the longevity, but oh well, they had their moment.

Jill/Carlos, where in the blue hell is Carlose Oliveira??? But oh well, it was maybe a nice fling, but nothing long lasting!

Cleon: Dude, bro, i didnt come up with that Razz.

Leon/Ada: Hey, this is only gonna happen if Ada stops running around. And the last time i checked, that aint happening anytime soon Razz.

Last edited by AL_Redfield on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Chris/Jill:

Cleon:

Jill/Carlos:

Claire/Steve:

Ada/Leon:

So yea.

Cleon: Dude, bro, i didnt come up with that Razz.

Leon/Ada: Hey, this is only gonna happen if Ada stops running around. And the last time i checked, that aint happening anytime soon Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil couples
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5