Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil couples

Go down 
+18
Spike991
Mcghie
RaviorStygian
doctorstrangesf
ToolShed Inc.
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
The mastAH!
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
ResEvilChick
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Mass Distraction
rawk82
Mister Albert Wesker
Nobudy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil couples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Chris and Jill probably would be possible...if Chris isn't gay.
At least he was seemingly on a date with a chick in Viral Campaign.
Good point. Though it seemed a bit off for me. I guess the reason they didn't show Jill was to prevent spoilers.
Despite the fact that the last Resident Evil 5 trailer had Jill and Wesker in it.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 am

Mercy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Chris/Jill-It' a strong possiblity...i'm just wondering why it hasn't happened yet ><

Rebecca/Billy-This pairing is alittle weird...and creepy.

Leon/Angela-Not a chance.
Maybe Chris already has someone. They could just be partners and good friends.

Rebecca and Billy split ways. During the time they were together was an interesting experience.

Why would you even mention Angela?!

In a dialogue eliminated in the final cut of LIN, Jill talks to Chris about a girl he liked in the IT department I think, and she bothered him that he was older than her.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Chris/Jill-It' a strong possiblity...i'm just wondering why it hasn't happened yet ><

Rebecca and Billy split ways. During the time they were together was an interesting experience.

In a dialogue eliminated in the final cut of LIN, Jill talks to Chris about a girl he liked in the IT department I think, and she bothered him that he was older than her.
That actually sounds really funny. Do you have a link to the dialog?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 am

Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

That actually sounds really funny. Do you have a link to the dialog?

Don't have a link, but it's easy to find if you search for it on google I think.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 am

Chris/Jill: I see them as just close friends and long time partners.
Appearly the producer even confrimed that, http://n4g.com/news/1080382/chris-and-jill-are-just-partners-without-romantic-involvement-says-producer-of-resident-evil-6

Leon/Claire: Personally, I like this pairing, I think they would be good for each other. I have a feeling Claire has a crush on Leon.
But as for now, unfortunately he has a thing for Ada.

Carlos/Jill: I would love for them to happen, the got seemingly close turning RE3. Carlos was pretty protective of Jill.
They ending picture of RE3 hints at CarlosXJill
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 Res5bgu0000

Steve/Claire: I use to like that pairing. It's obvious that Steve 'loved' Claire as he did tell her he did before his death. As for if Claire returned his feelings, it's unsure.
She obviously cared for him, that doesn't mean she was "in love with him.". I feel she just liked him as a friend.

Leon/Ada: I freaking hate this pairing. To be honest I don't know why it's so big.
Leon and Ada barely know each other if you think about it. And really, no one can truly trust Ada 100%. But, it's obvious he's got feelings
for Ada unfortunately. As for Ada having feelings for him, it's appears she cares for him in someway.

Billy/Rebecca: I can see them happening if they have reunite in the series, Which I hope happens!
Throughout RE0, you can tell they care for each other, it might not be love at least yet, because they only knew each other about a day.
But for now in the RE world, I see them having the most potential of happening. Not to mention, almost everyone ships that pairing.

But in the end it's all up to what Capcom wants. lol

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Chris/Jill: I see them as just close friends and long time partners.
Appearly the producer even confrimed that, http://n4g.com/news/1080382/chris-and-jill-are-just-partners-without-romantic-involvement-says-producer-of-resident-evil-6

Leon/Claire: Personally, I like this pairing, I think they would be good for each other. I have a feeling Claire has a crush on Leon.
But as for now, unfortunately he has a thing for Ada.

Carlos/Jill: I would love for them to happen, the got seemingly close turning RE3. Carlos was pretty protective of Jill.
They ending picture of RE3 hints at CarlosXJill
Resident Evil couples - Page 2 Res5bgu0000

Steve/Claire: I use to like that pairing. It's obvious that Steve 'loved' Claire as he did tell her he did before his death. As for if Claire returning his feelings, it's unsure.
She obviously cared for him, that doesn't mean she was "in love with him.". I feel she just like him as a friend.

Leon/Ada: I freaking hate this pairing. To be honest I don't know why it's so big.
Leon and Ada barely know each other if you think about it. And really, no one can truly trust Ada 100%. But, it's obvious he's got feelings
for Ada unfortunately. As for Ada having feelings for him, it's appears she cares for him in someway.

Billy/Rebecca: I can see them happening if they have reunite in the series, Which I hope happens!
Throughout RE0, you can tell they care for each other, it might not be love at least yet, because they only knew each other about a day.
But for now in the RE world, I see them having the most potential of happening. Not to mention, almost everyone ships that pairing.

But in the end it's all up to what Capcom wants. lol
The one thing that ticked me off was (Don't read unless you've played Leon scenario in 6)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 am

I do think there's something more than partnership between Chris and Jill. It was hinted at in RE1...

Resident Evil couples - Page 2 Resident+Evil+Biohazard+ending+end+cinematic+cutscene+credits+Chris+Redfield+Jill+Valentine+Rebecca+Chambers+Barry+Burton+Brad+Vickers

...and then solidified for me at the end of RE5.

Resident Evil couples - Page 2 Lookoflove

I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says, that^ is not a look you give someone who you're just friends with.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Steve/Claire: I use to like that pairing. It's obvious that Steve 'loved' Claire as he did tell her he did before his death. As for if Claire returning his feelings, it's unsure.
She obviously cared for him, that doesn't mean she was "in love with him.". I feel she just like him as a friend.
Using the article you yourself posted...

Kobayashi wrote:
"Kobayashi also talked about Claire and Steve. According to him, the two lovers can be considered, but only potential, since their relationship was never become reality."
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 am

I'd say I quite like the two new pairings made in RE6, that is to say Leon and Helena, and Jake and Sherry.

Leon and Helena: Unfortunately, I'd love to say they would be great together, but whenever Ada is around, Leon's love magnet just goes haywire, and as a cause of this, Helena sees she wouldn't be able to get through to him in a romantic way. But at the same time, Leon can't leave his partner
Spoiler:
That's why I think they're a great partnership, and I hope they work together again.

Jake and Sherry AKA Wesker Boy and Super Girl: These two, boy they are a great stereotypical Hollywood movie couple, they don't get along well at the start, and by the end they have a really great relationship. They both have pretty cool blood types because of their fathers, and like with the other two above, I'd love to see them work together again.

Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 am

Jake/Sherry was had some really cute moments. I can really see them have a couple more run-ins with each other.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:
"Kobayashi also talked about Claire and Steve. According to him, the two lovers can be considered, but only potential, since their relationship was never become reality."

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying I personally don't know if Claire was in love with Steve. He was saying they are/were a potential couple.
But, we will never know for sure unless they bring back Steve.
It's really up to what Capcom wants lol
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying I personally don't know if Claire was in love with Steve. He was saying they are/were a potential couple.
I always thought she had some sort or crush on Leon.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:

I feel the same way. Even more so in Dark-side chronicles version of RE2 and Degeneration. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm

God, the guy is only 17 years old. Steve is like a little brother to Claire.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:

I feel the same way. Even more so in Dark-side chronicles version of RE2 and Degeneration. Smile
Especially the ending of Degen. It's one of my favorite scenes.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 pm

And remember when she complained to Leon that he was just trying to empress Ada. I felt a LOT of jealousy over there. And in Degen, at the end, I thinks she acts all curious about the diving, to hide her disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 pm

ResEvilChick wrote:
And remember when she complained to Leon that he was just trying to empress Ada. I felt a LOT of jealousy over there. And in Degen, at the end, I thinks she acts all curious about the diving, to hide her disappointment.
I've noticed that Claire and Jill seem to show interest via body language.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Jill and Chris: I think they feel something for each other, especially Chris. Like in RE6, he goes out of his way and risks his and Shevas life for Jill. Also, when they take that random red spider thing off of her and she falls, Chris sweeps her off the ground (so cute) . I really did think that he was going to kiss her the first time I played. I think that Chris and Jill make a beautiful couple, she's pretty and he's hot. Simple. And no I don't think that Chris is gay, he's just dedicated to his job.
Back to top Go down
ToolShed Inc.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToolShed Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 am

That's a real bummer to hear about Chris and Jill Sad oh well, I'll always still hold on to that hope that they'll get together. I mean to me, it seems like the logical choice, as others have said. But it's not my game...

Moving on from that, who's with me on the whole Jake and Sherry pairing? Razz Some people might hate me for this, others might rejoice, but I found them so irresistably adorable! I had my doubts about Jake when I first heard he was going to be in the game, but I have completely reversed my decision. I think they (Capcom) managed to turn him into quite the believable character, and it only seems so natural (and very obviously hinted at) that they would be more than friends eventually. The attraction is there in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
doctorstrangesf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
doctorstrangesf

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 am

ToolShed Inc. wrote:
That's a real bummer to hear about Chris and Jill Sad oh well, I'll always still hold on to that hope that they'll get together. I mean to me, it seems like the logical choice, as others have said. But it's not my game...

Moving on from that, who's with me on the whole Jake and Sherry pairing? Razz Some people might hate me for this, others might rejoice, but I found them so irresistably adorable! I had my doubts about Jake when I first heard he was going to be in the game, but I have completely reversed my decision. I think they (Capcom) managed to turn him into quite the believable character, and it only seems so natural (and very obviously hinted at) that they would be more than friends eventually. The attraction is there in my opinion.

The idea of William Birkin and Albert Wesker's children hooking up is simply irresistable.

I've always preferred Chris/Jill over all other pairings. Maybe because it (the original Resident Evil) was the first game in the series I played and I see a hell of a lot of subtext hinting towards it (i.e. the head on shoulder thing) since I'm a firm believer in Chekhov's Gun (that if you show something in a piece of media, it has to become relevant at some point else it shouldn't be there). Might also explain my irrational hatred of Carlos.

For other pairings? Leon/Claire all the way!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
God, the guy is only 17 years old. Steve is like a little brother to Claire.

But wasn't Claire only 18 in 1998, when the games happened?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 am

When Jake asked Chris if killing Wesker was Personal or Professional, Chris said "Both."

Bio has a topic that explains the main reason Chris went to Africa was to save Jill.

I think there's a little more than a friendship in this relationship. I'm not saying that there is, it's very likely that Chris has someone else, but I won't be surprised if he has the hots for Jill.
Back to top Go down
ToolShed Inc.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToolShed Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 pm

doctorstrangesf wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

The idea of William Birkin and Albert Wesker's children hooking up is simply irresistable.

I've always preferred Chris/Jill over all other pairings. Maybe because it (the original Resident Evil) was the first game in the series I played and I see a hell of a lot of subtext hinting towards it (i.e. the head on shoulder thing) since I'm a firm believer in Chekhov's Gun (that if you show something in a piece of media, it has to become relevant at some point else it shouldn't be there). Might also explain my irrational hatred of Carlos.

For other pairings? Leon/Claire all the way!

Glad you agree Wink I agree with you on the Chris/Jill pairing. I too played the original Resident Evil first and have a huge soft spot for it. Being a little kid, I simply assumed they were together when I played it the first time. My logic was something along the lines of "you can play as a guy or girl and they're on the same team...they must be going out." As I got older, I saw that evidence really did point to Chris and Jill being more than friends, and will adamantly believe it until the end. (And yes, I hated Carlos as well. I remember multiple times yelling at the screen whenever he'd try and, in my opinion, flirt with Jill lol.)

I'm with you on Leon/Claire, screw Ada Evil or Very Mad hmm...some people might take that too literally! Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:38 pm

ToolShed Inc. wrote:

Personally, I can't stand that pairing. I know others like it. But, I really don't. Neutral
I think Jake has a thing for Sherry. But I think and hope Sherry just sees him as a friend.
I hope if anything they will just be friends like their parents were minus the evil part Wink
or even like Claire and Sherry, with the whole Claire saved Sherry, Sherry saved Jake.
Just my opinion, no offence.
Back to top Go down
ToolShed Inc.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToolShed Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

Personally, I can't stand that pairing. I know others like it. But, I really don't. Neutral
I think Jake has a thing for Sherry. But I think and hope Sherry just sees him as a friend.
I hope if anything they will just be friends like their parents were minus the evil part Wink
or even like Claire and Sherry, with the whole Claire saved Sherry, Sherry saved Jake.
Just my opinion, no offence.

I understand your opinion, no offense taken Wink What you say about it turning into a situation similar to Claire and Sherry's, that's very interesting to think about. I never thought of it that way!

I notice you definitely seem to dig Chris and Sherry. Where did that attraction come from, if I may ask? Like is it a long held belief from you, or relatively new seeing as they finally met in RE 6?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil couples
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next