Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil couples EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil couples EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil couples EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil couples EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil couples EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil couples EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil couples EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil couples EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil couples EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil couples

Go down 
+18
Spike991
Mcghie
RaviorStygian
doctorstrangesf
ToolShed Inc.
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
The mastAH!
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
ResEvilChick
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Mass Distraction
rawk82
Mister Albert Wesker
Nobudy
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Resident Evil couples Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Ive been thinking for sometime. I'm hypothesizing the possibilities of romances that happen off-screen in the RE world. The idea came to me when I watched the RE5 viral campaign; One of the videos had Chris going on a "date" with some hot chick only to have ruined it when he had flashbacks of his time in Kijuju. And starting with 4, the games have big gaps in between one another here are my thoughts on the possible couples. The couples I post here are the more sensible ones (Then again what is considering how things are now).

Chris & Jill: Chris and Jill have known each other for sometime before the mansion incident. By then, they were already close. While playing REmake, Jill shows some interest in Chris (When rescuing Jill in Chris scenario, she basically jumps on hims to hug him, and on any Chris/Jill endings, she's quick to rest her head on his shoulder.) Chris at first seemed to show that he had great love for her when they portrayed her "death" along with showing us how devastated he was. He goes so far as to risk his own life and Sheva's in order to find her after getting a tip. But after reading about what Chris thinks of his relationship with Jill, it's led me to think that Chris is gay (Seriously? Not even any sexual attraction to a character as hot as Jill or better?). I've never played Revelations. but I heard another hot woman tried to make a move on him, but Chris still turns it down.

Leon & Claire: Unlike Chris and Jill, these two met by chance (originally weren't supposed to meet at all). While the two didn't show much sexual/romantic interaction, Claire did manage to get Leon's E-Mail (And still managed to remember it in CVX. Hmm, she must mail him alot or it's "LeonKennedy@mailserver's name.com") and number. Now it's been a while since I've seen Degeneration, Leon seems to show more concern for Claire than Angela. He was even quick to say that "she has more experience than anyone in this room" He may have been including himself as well for all we know. Around the end of the movie, we see Leon and Angela look as if they were about to kiss, but before they could, Leon's pager type machine goes off and Claire (in the surveillance room) sees this and sighs a sigh of relief. At the end of the movie, as Leon and Claire leave Angela, Claire's eyes and face show as if she was bodily say "finally we're out of here" up until Angela mentions "diving". When they leave Angela again, Claire looks at Leon and then back at Angela for sometime. She playfully asks when this happened, but remember, a person's tone doesn't always tell you how they feel. And at the very end, well, see for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DupyFnC2nM . While not fully canon, RE: Darkiside Chronicles shows Claire seemingly jealous of Ada since Leon keeps putting his attention towards her. Her excuse "Trust issues"

Jill & Carlos: I haven't played three in a while, but we could say that Carlos attempted to score with Jill. Jill proceeds to slap him way past that scene. Apparently it was said in the strategy guide that the real reason Jill slapped Carlos was because of his comment from earlier rather than knocking sense into him. So I guess the feeling isn't mutual.

Claire and Steve: Steve was an immature character for most of the game. Who could forget the famous "HYAAAAAAA! Help MEEEEEEEEEE!" scene. Or the plain "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Scene. He professes his love for Claire through the game and at the end, but throughout the game, Claire didn't return the feelings. Though she was pretty devastated when he died, she never showed any romantic feeling at all.

Leon & Ada: Where do I begin? First, Ada nearly shoots Leon in the back after thinking he was another zombie. Seriously Ada? When has a zombie ever walked/run like a normal human being at this point in time? She constantly runs off leaving Leon confused/upset. Leon continues to defend Ada even after being told that she was a spy by someone who seems to have know more about her. Then again, I did feel that Ada did love Leon during 2, but in 4, she seemed to only keep Leon alive for her own personal gain which she does again 7 years later in Damnation. Leon has no way of keeping contact with her like Claire or Hunnigan. So as of present, Leon has only had any kind of interaction with Ada three times (four if you count 6) in his life over the span of 14 - 15. Though I do feel that Leon has gotten over any kind of attraction for her after 4 after he states that "she really pushed it now". Knowing how much Leon's been through and lost in his life post Sept 1998, his only real friends now would be Claire and Hunnigan since everyone else is dead, or out of contact. It's makes things worse since you have no idea what kind of plan Ada has. Is it good? Is it bad? We won't know for sure until the player finished 6. I do still think that Ada does have feelings for Leon, but they aren't above her work and her true motive.

So post your own thoughts of any other sensible possible romances that I know I missed.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Chris and Jill: I don't think there is any romantic relationship between them. They're just partners.
And i think Capcom confirmed.

Leon and Claire: They're just friends...

Jill and Carlos: I'm sure there is nothing going on between them. (Is Carlos even alive anymore?)

Claire and Steve: Agree, He was really immature. And even though Steve loved Claire (Or that's what he said...) it doesn't matter anymore since he is dead (Fortunately).

Leon and Ada: We'll see in RE6 Smile.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

dude... just play that RE6 and you will know Leon's and Ada's feeling in their campaign.

forget about claire and leon shipping. CAPCOM have stated relationship chart on ada and leon. they make both char are bound to stuck with each other forever until one of them dies.They (in the scriptwriter's damnation interview: he even make a one night make out for ada and leon at RE5 time) hahas

and to know more on Leon's feeling do check matt mercer's RE6 interview in youtube , he told us all about Leon's feeling on life and feeling

TYPICAL CAPCOM

I'm not shock if CAPCOM revive that Steve as we can see the hint in RE5 , one of the Pod where wesker revive JILL have Steve name.

It's all about money.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 am

According to Damnation Leon and Ada had spent some time together at the time of RE5. The exact conversation:

Ada: "By the way, when are we going to um, carry on from where we left off that night?"

Leon: "Anytime but now."

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Is Carlos even alive anymore?
Why wouldn't he be? We haven't seen him since RE3.

rawk82 wrote:
I'm not shock if CAPCOM revive that Steve as we can see the hint in RE5 , one of the Pod where wesker revive JILL have Steve name.
Wait wait wait wait... WHAT?! This is news to me. Now you HAVE TO provide me a screenshot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
According to Damnation Leon and Ada had spent some time together at the time of RE5. The exact conversation:

Ada: "By the way, when are we going to um, carry on from where we left off that night?"

I know the writer was talking about that particular scene, but when I first saw that I could have swore they were talking about Re2.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 am

someone posted the interview with the translation in the tumblr on that interview about their getaway night

Mass Distraction wrote:

rawk82 wrote:
Wait wait wait wait... WHAT?! This is news to me. Now you HAVE TO provide me a screenshot.

Let's find together? =S.. Need to find the forum again about some dude posted the pictures of Jill's pod at RE5 forum before the saving Jill's story appear.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 am

rawk82 wrote:
someone posted the interview with the translation in the tumblr on that interview about their getaway night
You've been here for a week now, I think you should be able to post links already.

Tsk tsk, double post Razz
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 am

ok thx i go find the tmblr..

and about Steve.. its in wiki resident evil.. wesker took his body and maybe can revive him back
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:21 am

rawk82 wrote:
and about Steve.. its in wiki resident evil.. wesker took his body and maybe can revive him back
I know that much. He said that at the end of Code: Veronica. The reason I got interested in what you said is because there has been no indication of that actually happening.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
rawk82 wrote:
I know that much. He said that at the end of Code: Veronica. The reason I got interested in what you said is because there has been no indication of that actually happening.
Really? That's the only canon RE i haven't completed! Because i can't kill the motherfuckin' tyrant! Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking tyrants on this motherfucking plane! (In fact i'm playing the CV X right now on my 360)
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 am

http://riotsiren.tumblr.com/post/32535157971/shotaro-suga-scriptwriter-of-resident-evil

here's one.. I still can't give link =S

and there's another one... they want to make their love story in damnation but can't
(either capcom stop them because of RE6 or they don't have enough time)
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
rawk82 wrote:
Really? That's the only canon RE i haven't completed! Because i can't kill the motherfuckin' tyrant! Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking tyrants on this motherfucking plane! (In fact i'm playing the CV X right now on my 360)

They are still planning RE7 ... but all we know now is albert wesker is saving steve in one of his pod.
and the mystery is who gets all albert wesker's pod and lab if albert wesker really died.

=S
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:39 am

rawk82 wrote:
://riotsiren.tumblr.com/post/32535157971/shotaro-suga-scriptwriter-of-resident-evil

and there's another one... they want to make their love story in damnation but can't
Haha Very Happy you learned that ''Link trick'' from me didn't you? Smile
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:40 am

rawk82 wrote:
://riotsiren.tumblr.com/post/32535157971/shotaro-suga-scriptwriter-of-resident-evil

no =S teach me? i can put alot of link about resident evil in here =D
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 am

rawk82 wrote:
rawk82 wrote:

no =S teach me? i can put alot of link about resident evil in here =D
Ok, Cool
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 am

Razz nvm i will just have put it like that until i can put link hahas

ok have fun my new family

woot i can't wait to see more stories xD all about RE heroes
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

rawk82 wrote:
I always thought they were talking about the end of 4. Ada was saying that Leon was angry with her, and I thought it was about the island'a destruction.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

Well I mean last time Leon saw Ada in RE2 didn't they kiss? In RE4, she kind of had a gun to his head.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 am

Chris/Jill-It' a strong possiblity...i'm just wondering why it hasn't happened yet ><

Leon/Claire-I don't think so, I could only see them as friends and nothing more.

Claire/Steve-Ahh, well, this is kind of tough. A tiny spark maybe...if Steve didn't bite the dust. I think that Capcom needs to make a movie about Steve's revival.

Leon/Ada-Erm...i'm having my doubts about these two.

Carlos/Jill-Nope.

Rebecca/Billy-This pairing is alittle weird...and creepy.

Leon/Angela-Not a chance.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Chris/Jill-It' a strong possiblity...i'm just wondering why it hasn't happened yet ><

Rebecca/Billy-This pairing is alittle weird...and creepy.

Leon/Angela-Not a chance.
Maybe Chris already has someone. They could just be partners and good friends.

Rebecca and Billy split ways. During the time they were together was an interesting experience.

Why would you even mention Angela?!
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Mercy wrote:

Why would you even mention Angela?!

I'm sorry! >.<
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Chris and Jill probably would be possible...if Chris isn't gay.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

Nobudy wrote:
At least he was seemingly on a date with a chick in Viral Campaign.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
At least he was seemingly on a date with a chick in Viral Campaign.
Good point. Though it seemed a bit off for me. I guess the reason they didn't show Jill was to prevent spoilers.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 am

Chris X Jill and Leon X Claire all the way!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil couples
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next