Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil couples

Go down 
+18
Spike991
Mcghie
RaviorStygian
doctorstrangesf
ToolShed Inc.
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
The mastAH!
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
ResEvilChick
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Mass Distraction
rawk82
Mister Albert Wesker
Nobudy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Resident Evil couples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Jake and Sherry are easily the "cutest" couple in all of RE imo.
Back to top Go down
ToolShed Inc.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToolShed Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

Agreed! cherry look, it's a Sherry Berry...ha ha...ha......never mind.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
God, the guy is only 17 years old. Steve is like a little brother to Claire.

But wasn't Claire only 18 in 1998, when the games happened?
She was 19 during the events of RE2, so she could have been either 19 or 20 during CVX, depending on if she had a birthday between the two games (a period of 3 months) or not. Still, jailbait is jailbait, whether you're 18 or 28.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 am

ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

Moving on from that, who's with me on the whole Jake and Sherry pairing? Razz Some people might hate me for this, others might rejoice, but I found them so irresistably adorable! I had my doubts about Jake when I first heard he was going to be in the game, but I have completely reversed my decision. I think they (Capcom) managed to turn him into quite the believable character, and it only seems so natural (and very obviously hinted at) that they would be more than friends eventually. The attraction is there in my opinion.

Personally, I can't stand that pairing. I know others like it. But, I really don't. Neutral
I think Jake has a thing for Sherry. But I think and hope Sherry just sees him as a friend.
I hope if anything they will just be friends like their parents were minus the evil part Wink
or even like Claire and Sherry, with the whole Claire saved Sherry, Sherry saved Jake.
Just my opinion, no offence.

I understand your opinion, no offense taken Wink What you say about it turning into a situation similar to Claire and Sherry's, that's very interesting to think about. I never thought of it that way!

I notice you definitely seem to dig Chris and Sherry. Where did that attraction come from, if I may ask? Like is it a long held belief from you, or relatively new seeing as they finally met in RE 6?

I'm glad lol Very Happy and thanks, I thought so too. Smile

Long held, you can read here on why I ship ChrisXSherry aka Birkinfield or Cherry on my deviantART page Smile http://teamsnic.deviantart.com/
if you want to of course lol

RaviorStygian wrote:

I think Billy and Rebecca are cute Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
ToolShed Inc.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToolShed Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:15 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

Moving on from that, who's with me on the whole Jake and Sherry pairing? Razz Some people might hate me for this, others might rejoice, but I found them so irresistably adorable! I had my doubts about Jake when I first heard he was going to be in the game, but I have completely reversed my decision. I think they (Capcom) managed to turn him into quite the believable character, and it only seems so natural (and very obviously hinted at) that they would be more than friends eventually. The attraction is there in my opinion.

Personally, I can't stand that pairing. I know others like it. But, I really don't. Neutral
I think Jake has a thing for Sherry. But I think and hope Sherry just sees him as a friend.
I hope if anything they will just be friends like their parents were minus the evil part Wink
or even like Claire and Sherry, with the whole Claire saved Sherry, Sherry saved Jake.

I understand your opinion, no offense taken Wink What you say about it turning into a situation similar to Claire and Sherry's, that's very interesting to think about. I never thought of it that way!

I notice you definitely seem to dig Chris and Sherry. Where did that attraction come from, if I may ask? Like is it a long held belief from you, or relatively new seeing as they finally met in RE 6?

Long held, you can read here on why I ship ChrisXSherry aka Birkinfield or Cherry on my deviantART page Smile

RaviorStygian wrote:

Just read it, and it's pretty much what I expected. I can see your reasoning, and it's way more plausible than, I dunno...William Birkin X Irving Shocked or something crazy like that lol. I wonder if anyone's made that... Rule 34?

While I will always be JakeXSherry, I think ChrisXSherry is pretty damn cute too Wink I can almost see it as a forbidden fruit type thing too, ya know? Dating your best friend's brother... And for some, I suppose the age factor makes it more 'forbidden', but I'm with you on age not mattering. Hell, most of the famous dudes I dig are waaay older than me tongue
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:02 am

ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

Long held, you can read here on why I ship ChrisXSherry aka Birkinfield or Cherry on my deviantART page Smile

RaviorStygian wrote:

Just read it, and it's pretty much what I expected. I can see your reasoning, and it's way more plausible than, I dunno...William Birkin X Irving Shocked or something crazy like that lol. I wonder if anyone's made that... Rule 34?

While I will always be JakeXSherry, I think ChrisXSherry is pretty damn cute too Wink I can almost see it as a forbidden fruit type thing too, ya know? Dating your best friend's brother... And for some, I suppose the age factor makes it more 'forbidden', but I'm with you on age not mattering. Hell, most of the famous dudes I dig are waaay older than me tongue

Thank you Smile I'm glad you understand my reasoning's. Some people freak out that I am a ChrisXSherry fan and not a JakeXSherry fan, like it's some kind of horrible sin, it's not like I am shipping ChrisXClaire or something lol

Forbidden fruit stories are fun Wink and I agree with you on the digging older dudes thing lol
Back to top Go down
ToolShed Inc.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToolShed Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:08 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

RaviorStygian wrote:

Thank you Smile I'm glad you understand my reasoning's. Some people freak out that I am a ChrisXSherry fan and not a JakeXSherry fan, like it's some kind of horrible sin, it's not like I am shipping ChrisXClaire or something lol

Forbidden fruit stories are fun Wink and I agree with you on the digging older dudes thing lol

Shocked Dear lord. That would be a world of different.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:45 pm

ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
ToolShed Inc. wrote:

RaviorStygian wrote:

Shocked Dear lord. That would be a world of different.

Yes, exactly. Sadly some people actually ship it. lol
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

I still feel that Leon/Claire would be a very nice couple. however, it seems one-sided.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:57 am

Nobudy wrote:
I still feel that Leon/Claire would be a very nice couple. however, it seems one-sided.

I 100% agree with you on that! Leon needs to get over Ada already and be with Claire. They are great for each other cheers
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:16 am

I agree with you, ChrisSherry
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm

ResEvilChick wrote:
I agree with you, ChrisSherry

Well thank you. Smile

My love for ChrisXSherry is growing everyday lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

omg... chrisx sherry...as lover? omg... no...

there won't be ClairexLeon as lover because in the serpent file in RE6 stated that Claire treated Leon as her trusted friend... but u still can shipping their fanfiction though
Anyway, Ada will never die..capcom won't kill her...
shes popular plus ada and leon 's love affair attract $$$ for capcom.. thats why they created Carla

Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 am

When I go and work for Capcom (Wink wink, cough cough), then the first thing that I will suggest is moving Claire and Leon together...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:21 am

To be honest I still don't understand this shipping nonsense and speak.
This is Resident Evil AKA the pioneer of survival horror.
The game that had young kids/young teens scarred of dark, dark corridors and giving us all sleepless nights of despair, it isn't some F'd up Twilight-esque storyline.
It's all about the horror and umbrellas sinister disaster being unleashed upon the globe.

The only hint of love between 2 characters is when Ada said that hintful line to Leon in Damnation and if that's anything to go by it was just no-strings attached sex, simple's lol.

I suppose fan-fict it rife within the RE world so shipping will play a role in it as well.
I just cant understand shipping though.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 pm

rawk82 wrote:
omg... chrisx sherry...as lover? omg... no...
Yes I mean as lovers. I like it.

ResEvilChick wrote:
When I go and work for Capcom (Wink wink, cough cough), then the first thing that I will suggest is moving Claire and Leon together...

If I worked for Capcom, I would suggest Chris/Sherry, Leon/Claire, Billy/Rebecca and Jill/Carlos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Mcghie wrote:
The game that had young kids/young teens scarred of dark, dark corridors and giving us all sleepless nights of despair, it isn't some F'd up Twilight-esque storyline.
It's all about the horror and umbrellas sinister disaster being unleashed upon the globe.

The only hint of love between 2 characters is when Ada said that hintful line to Leon in Damnation and if that's anything to go by it was just no-strings attached sex, simple's lol.

I suppose fan-fict it rife within the RE world so shipping will play a role in it as well.
Oh come now. A possible reason as to why Capcom makes hints is to possibly increase their fanbase. And besides, we don't know what happens out of the games except through files. We only see a character'a work life for the most part and barely their personal life.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 pm

I agree with you, ChrisSherry. 100%
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am

I only approve of "shipping" when it is explicitly pointed out by the source material.

"Shipping" in quotes because when it is actually referred to, it's real canon and not shipping.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I only approve of "shipping" when it is explicitly pointed out by the source material.

"Shipping" in quotes because when it is actually referred to, it's real canon and not shipping.

Yes much like if Capcom where "ship" Resident Evil characters in the games or in the cannon story.
They did however heavily hint (if you could call it a hint) about Leon and Ada and it's very avid that there is something between them (RE2 leon's reaction of Ada's death and the kiss)
I however don't really approve of any shipping in RE as it's a horror game, I don't like the fact of Resident Evil (my childhood nightmare) being turned into some Twilight style story and I really hope Capcom
doesn't fuel fan's shipping to impress them as it would be pretty ridiculous.

I'm pretty biased on this matter as I don't fully understand the need for one to ship characters.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Mcghie wrote:

Innocent shipping is fun. Like Chris and Jessica in revelations, they hinted at it and I'm like ''CHRIS Y U SO UPTIGHT?'' gives the character your playing as more layers, more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes much like if Capcom where "ship" Resident Evil characters in the games or in the cannon story.
They did however heavily hint (if you could call it a hint) about Leon and Ada and it's very avid that there is something between them (RE2 leon's reaction of Ada's death and the kiss)
I however don't really approve of any shipping in RE as it's a horror game, I don't like the fact of Resident Evil (my childhood nightmare) being turned into some Twilight style story and I really hope Capcom
doesn't fuel fan's shipping to impress them as it would be pretty ridiculous.

I'm pretty biased on this matter as I don't fully understand the need for one to ship characters.
As long as the hints of shopping bring in another fanbase (Therefore, free advertising), it's going to keep happening.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:22 am

Nobudy wrote:
As long as the hints of shopping bring in another fanbase (Therefore, free advertising), it's going to keep happening.
I don't think any horror/action game needs a fanbase solely focused on having the characters hump each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I don't think any horror/action game needs a fanbase solely focused on having the characters hump each other.

Agreed.
I'm not saying shipping is a bad thing because people have different preference's and taste, I personally don't like the idea but I'm not everyone lol.
I just don't think for a serious horror title such as RE should have romance in it, kind of masks the illusion of horror once every character goes on down the path of romance.
Next gen resident evil's might then involve Leon trying to ask Ada out on the date and you need to try and impress her with your parkour skills or something lol.
Games such as MGS where Snake and Otocon had connections between Meryl and Wolf was okay because it was done in cannon and fit's together with the story.
In fact MGS done it superbly well, the Merly and Wolf scene can still to this day bring a slight tear to the eye, such raw emotion within that game :')
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:57 am

I'm sorry... I know it's so weird, but damn, I am starting to catch the Chris x Piers bug. Yes I know it wouldn't happen (For more than one reason...) but I like their partnership... Does that make me gay for liking two men to be together? >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil couples   Resident Evil couples - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil couples
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next