HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

...I really hope you are joking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

02viperacr wrote:

You have it the other way around. She should be removed from the movies.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 am

Mercy wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

You have it the other way around. She should be removed from the movies.

Second that, if Alice was brought into RE I would have to make a personal phone call to Capcom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:24 am

AWDCP wrote:
if Alice was brought into RE I would have to make a personal phone call to Capcom.

Oh really?

Capcom Intern: “Sir? Sorry to interupt your important meeting, but there is a phone call on line three...”

Capcom Big Wig: “You're lucky I don't FIRE your ass! Who is it?!”

Capcom Intern: “It's AWDCP...”

Capcom Big Wig: “...Oh...why didn't you say so? Excuse me gentleman, I have to take this.”
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 am

Well... Capcom is known for listening to all their 15 year old punk fans who phone in to complain, after all.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
if Alice was brought into RE I would have to make a personal phone call to Capcom.

Oh really?

Capcom Intern: “Sir? Sorry to interupt your important meeting, but there is a phone call on line three...”

Capcom Big Wig: “You're lucky I don't FIRE your ass! Who is it?!”

Capcom Intern: “It's AWDCP...”

Capcom Big Wig: “...Oh...why didn't you say so? Excuse me gentleman, I have to take this.”

Mercy wrote:
Well... Capcom is known for listening to all their 15 year old punk fans who phone in to complain, after all.

Yep, we're tight like that XD. lol It was a joke. And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am

AWDCP wrote:
And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz
Well sorry, but I can't expect you to understand that there are people out in the world who say mean things, especially not on the internet of all places, heaven forbid. Now, I know I have to go and take my anger management classes because I call people on the some forum punks, and I'm doing my part, now you should do your part in trying not being such an ineffectual wuss for being offended that someone called you a punk. Since you know so much about "joking" around, I thought you would know that both my post and Spike's post were flippantly amusing ourselves in the ridiculous nature of your post. Ergo, if you actually would call Capcom to complain then you are a 15 year old punk, since both are jokes then they cancel each other out. If you're slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert to comprehend this, then read it again and figure out what I'm trying to say because there really is no other way to say this: it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 am

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz
Well sorry, but I can't expect you to understand that there are people out in the world who say mean things, especially not on the internet of all places, heaven forbid. Now, I know I have to go and take my anger management classes because I call people on the some forum punks, and I'm doing my part, now you should do your part in trying not being such an ineffectual wuss for being offended that someone called you a punk. Since you know so much about "joking" around, I thought you would know that both my post and Spike's post were flippantly amusing ourselves in the ridiculous nature of your post. Ergo, if you actually would call Capcom to complain then you are a 15 year old punk, since both are jokes then they cancel each other out. If you're slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert to comprehend this, then read it again and figure out what I'm trying to say because there really is no other way to say this: it was a joke.

ROFL I knew it was a joke, gosh why are you getting so offensive. That's why when I said "and also, kind of mean to call me a punk", I added the Razz. Just fooling around, jeez.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Mercy wrote:
slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert

You've used that analogy before.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It's the slowest thing I can think of. Also, this guy really doesn't know when I'm joking at all.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It's the slowest thing I can think of. Also, this guy really doesn't know when I'm joking at all.

AWDCP wrote:
ROFL I knew it was a joke

But that's okay. As far as Alice being in the games, I wouldn't mind having a character named Alice. Of course, even the name alone is pretty tainted huh? No way that character could be taken seriously. Almost like Sheva.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:

AWDCP wrote:

But that's okay. As far as Alice being in the games, I wouldn't mind having a character named Alice. Of course, even the name alone is pretty tainted huh? No way that character could be taken seriously. Almost like Sheva.

No he took this statement seriously..

Quote :

because he said this:

Quote :
gosh why are you getting so offensive.

At any rate, I do mind Alice being apart of any game developed by Capcom. She's a marysue and should be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 am

Mercy wrote:
At any rate, I do mind Alice being apart of any game developed by Capcom. She's a marysue and should be forgotten.

Agreed. She was just a staple for the movies to make people more interested in them. But I usually don't like videogames-adapted movies. In my book, you can never make a great movie based off a videogame. Good Maybe. But great? Real longshot there.

The only good videogame movies that I like are done with CGI and are actually based in the videogames events. I just don't think that real people can bring videogame stars to justice. I mean, look at that Mario movie.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 am

02viperacr wrote:

YOU ARE OFICIALLY AN ENEMY OF CAPCOM. PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR GAMING LICENSE AND YOUR DRVERS LICENSE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST TO BE SHIPPED TO THE ICY SIDE OF RUSSIA. (sorry, he deserved it.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 am

PWNERX wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

YOU ARE OFICIALLY AN ENEMY OF CAPCOM. PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR GAMING LICENSE AND YOUR DRVERS LICENSE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST TO BE SHIPPED TO THE ICY SIDE OF RUSSIA. (sorry, he deserved it.)
This game is protected under the laws of Raccoon Police Department. Unauthorized duplication, distribution, exhibition or misuse of characters may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution by an appropriate S.T.A.R.S. member. And then some.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 am

Why is everyone being a troll to AWDCP? Razz Poor guy.

Don't worry man, this is actually a nice forum. ^_^
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:

AWDCP wrote:

No he took this statement seriously..

Quote :

because he said this:

Quote :
gosh why are you getting so offensive.

It is kinda hard to tell if someone is joking sometimes. You said yourself that you find it hard to tell when someone else is being sarcastic.

Mercy wrote:
I'm usually in a sarcastic mood on the forums. Yet it's hard for me to know when someone is being sarcatic. Irony?

And sometimes stuff can be interpreted as serious.

Mercy wrote:
now you should do your part in trying not being such an ineffectual wuss for being offended that someone called you a punk.

And

Mercy wrote:
if you actually would call Capcom to complain then you are a 15 year old punk, since both are jokes then they cancel each other out. If you're slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert to comprehend this, then read it again and figure out what I'm trying to say because there really is no other way to say this: it was a joke.

To which AWDCP replied:

AWDCP wrote:
ROFL I knew it was a joke, gosh why are you getting so offensive. That's why when I said "and also, kind of mean to call me a punk", I added the Razz. Just fooling around, jeez.

Like so:

AWDCP wrote:
lol It was a joke. And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz

Perhaps a misunderstanding on everyone's part.

But in the end, this was what happened.

Mercy wrote:
both my post and Spike's post were flippantly amusing ourselves in the ridiculous nature of your post.

AWDCP wrote:
The only good videogame movies that I like are done with CGI and are actually based in the videogames events.

What about FF7: Advent Children?

AWDCP wrote:
I just don't think that real people can bring videogame stars to justice. I mean, look at that Mario movie.

Oh come one, Mark Wahlberg was spot on in Max Payne.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

This game is protected under the laws of Raccoon Police Department. Unauthorized duplication, distribution, exhibition or misuse of characters may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution by an appropriate S.T.A.R.S. member. And then some.
In that case, W.S. Anderson is gonna get what is coming to him. He shoulda checked the rulebook before fucking up an awesome franchise.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 pm

@Spike, I could have swore no one would take my posts seriously, it seemed like he was.

@PWN: Mass posted a screen from the end of Resident Evil 4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Some news on Resident Evil 7 on the next generation of gaming; Chris Svensson talks about Resident Evil's future.

Quote :
"We have those who love 'Resident Evil' 1, 2, 3, 'Code Veronica,' and 'Zero,' and then we have those who came along during the 'RE4' era and like things a little more action-oriented, and 'RE5' even more [action-oriented]. And then 'RE6' was even more action-focused than that.

"The hard part is taking all these things and figuring out how to make something for everyone. That was especially the aspiration of 'RE6.'

"I don’t know that it worked out exactly the way we hoped, but moving forward, I think you’re going to see a bit more focus – as opposed to trying to be all things for all people," Svensson said.

Obviously if you try to appeal to everybody, you'll end up pleasing nobody. The reason Resident Evil 4 did so well was not because it introduced more action, it was because it advanced the franchize in a good way. It kepy survival horror in mind. If they plan on doing this for the next generation of Resident Evil, I'm all on board.

Read the full article here.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ps4-s-resident-evil-7-will-be-focused-on-success
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm

You know what? I like Tomb Raider. And I like Tomb Raider even more when Tomb Raider is being Tomb Raider. You know what I don't like? When Tomb Raider is trying to be Uncharted. You know what I do like about Resident Evil? Well nothing in the latest installment. Not Leon's campaign, not Chris' campaign, not Jake's campaign, and certainly not Ada's campaign.

Capcom promised a true survival horror experience with Leon's campaign; so why did I feel like it was more action packed than Call of Modern Nukefare 3: The Battlefield? Here we are nearly a year later, and Capcom comes out with a statement:

"With Resident Evil 6 specifically, we probably put too much content in there, there were comments from consumers that said it felt bloated. The Leon missions went down very well, and because we did Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, there was a cry out for us to focus our attention on survival horror, rather than be too many things to all people. You’ll find where we go next will likely be more targeted at our core fanbase.”

They went on to say this:

“The Last of Us shows a good direction of what the consumers want. Tomb Raider as well, we spoke to R&D and they looked at that and they enjoyed that experience. I think that proves there is still a strong market for that sort [survival horror] content.”

Back the fuck up Capcom. Sure, people like The Last of Us and people like Tomb Raider, but they like it for different reasons that people enjoy Resident Evil. And back up again, Tomb Raider isn't survival horror. It's a survival action with horror elements. Tomb Raider was never a horror game. Why does Capcom need to look at other successful franchises to decide what to do with their own successful franchise? People obviously love it, but a promise for a true survival horror themed Resident Evil sounds like an empty promise to me. Sound off.

Source: http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/capcom-confirms-that-resident-evil-7-will-focus-on-horror/
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 pm

I've lost faith in Capcom and Resident Evil, so it would take something incredibly impressive to draw me back in. But I really don't think Capcom is capable of it anymore now that they're intent on making RE a game that "appeals to everyone".
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I've lost faith in Capcom and Resident Evil, so it would take something incredibly impressive to draw me back in. But I really don't think Capcom is capable of it anymore now that they're intent on making RE a game that "appeals to everyone".
Well they decided that doesn't work and they want to focus on the hard core fanbase. Thought I still think their knowledge on survival horror being grasped onto very loosely. They promise to deliver something they can't possibly hope to figure out. He's like the President.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Well they decided that doesn't work and they want to focus on the hard core fanbase. Thought I still think their knowledge on survival horror being grasped onto very loosely. They promise to deliver something they can't possibly hope to figure out. He's like the President.
Here's hoping we're both wrong.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Here's hoping we're both wrong.
Maybe Capcom and Konami should merge...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next