HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Vote_lcapResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Voting_barResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Vote_lcapResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Voting_barResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Vote_lcapResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Voting_barResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

...I really hope you are joking.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

You have it the other way around. She should be removed from the movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 am

Mercy wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

You have it the other way around. She should be removed from the movies.

Second that, if Alice was brought into RE I would have to make a personal phone call to Capcom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 am

Well... Capcom is known for listening to all their 15 year old punk fans who phone in to complain, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
if Alice was brought into RE I would have to make a personal phone call to Capcom.

Oh really?

Capcom Intern: “Sir? Sorry to interupt your important meeting, but there is a phone call on line three...”

Capcom Big Wig: “You're lucky I don't FIRE your ass! Who is it?!”

Capcom Intern: “It's AWDCP...”

Capcom Big Wig: “...Oh...why didn't you say so? Excuse me gentleman, I have to take this.”

Mercy wrote:
Well... Capcom is known for listening to all their 15 year old punk fans who phone in to complain, after all.

Yep, we're tight like that XD. lol It was a joke. And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am

AWDCP wrote:
And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz
Well sorry, but I can't expect you to understand that there are people out in the world who say mean things, especially not on the internet of all places, heaven forbid. Now, I know I have to go and take my anger management classes because I call people on the some forum punks, and I'm doing my part, now you should do your part in trying not being such an ineffectual wuss for being offended that someone called you a punk. Since you know so much about "joking" around, I thought you would know that both my post and Spike's post were flippantly amusing ourselves in the ridiculous nature of your post. Ergo, if you actually would call Capcom to complain then you are a 15 year old punk, since both are jokes then they cancel each other out. If you're slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert to comprehend this, then read it again and figure out what I'm trying to say because there really is no other way to say this: it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 am

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
And also, kind of mean to call me a punk Razz
Well sorry, but I can't expect you to understand that there are people out in the world who say mean things, especially not on the internet of all places, heaven forbid. Now, I know I have to go and take my anger management classes because I call people on the some forum punks, and I'm doing my part, now you should do your part in trying not being such an ineffectual wuss for being offended that someone called you a punk. Since you know so much about "joking" around, I thought you would know that both my post and Spike's post were flippantly amusing ourselves in the ridiculous nature of your post. Ergo, if you actually would call Capcom to complain then you are a 15 year old punk, since both are jokes then they cancel each other out. If you're slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert to comprehend this, then read it again and figure out what I'm trying to say because there really is no other way to say this: it was a joke.

ROFL I knew it was a joke, gosh why are you getting so offensive. That's why when I said "and also, kind of mean to call me a punk", I added the Razz. Just fooling around, jeez.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert

You've used that analogy before.
It's the slowest thing I can think of. Also, this guy really doesn't know when I'm joking at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert

You've used that analogy before.
It's the slowest thing I can think of. Also, this guy really doesn't know when I'm joking at all.

AWDCP wrote:
ROFL I knew it was a joke

But that's okay. As far as Alice being in the games, I wouldn't mind having a character named Alice. Of course, even the name alone is pretty tainted huh? No way that character could be taken seriously. Almost like Sheva.

No he took this statement seriously..

Quote :
Well sorry, but I can't expect you to understand that there are people out in the world who say mean things, especially not on the internet of all places, heaven forbid. Now, I know I have to go and take my anger management classes because I call people on the some forum punks, and I'm doing my part, now you should do your part in trying not being such an ineffectual wuss for being offended that someone called you a punk. Since you know so much about "joking" around, I thought you would know that both my post and Spike's post were flippantly amusing ourselves in the ridiculous nature of your post. Ergo, if you actually would call Capcom to complain then you are a 15 year old punk, since both are jokes then they cancel each other out. If you're slower than an ant pushing a brick through the desert to comprehend this, then read it again and figure out what I'm trying to say because there really is no other way to say this: it was a joke.

because he said this:

Quote :
gosh why are you getting so offensive.

At any rate, I do mind Alice being apart of any game developed by Capcom. She's a marysue and should be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 am

Mercy wrote:
At any rate, I do mind Alice being apart of any game developed by Capcom. She's a marysue and should be forgotten.

Agreed. She was just a staple for the movies to make people more interested in them. But I usually don't like videogames-adapted movies. In my book, you can never make a great movie based off a videogame. Good Maybe. But great? Real longshot there.

The only good videogame movies that I like are done with CGI and are actually based in the videogames events. I just don't think that real people can bring videogame stars to justice. I mean, look at that Mario movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 am

02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

YOU ARE OFICIALLY AN ENEMY OF CAPCOM. PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR GAMING LICENSE AND YOUR DRVERS LICENSE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST TO BE SHIPPED TO THE ICY SIDE OF RUSSIA. (sorry, he deserved it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 am

PWNERX wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

YOU ARE OFICIALLY AN ENEMY OF CAPCOM. PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR GAMING LICENSE AND YOUR DRVERS LICENSE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST TO BE SHIPPED TO THE ICY SIDE OF RUSSIA. (sorry, he deserved it.)
This game is protected under the laws of Raccoon Police Department. Unauthorized duplication, distribution, exhibition or misuse of characters may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution by an appropriate S.T.A.R.S. member. And then some.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 24
Location : New York

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 am

Why is everyone being a troll to AWDCP? Razz Poor guy.

Don't worry man, this is actually a nice forum. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

lets bring Alice into RE7 so the movies doesnt seem so bad

YOU ARE OFICIALLY AN ENEMY OF CAPCOM. PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR GAMING LICENSE AND YOUR DRVERS LICENSE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST TO BE SHIPPED TO THE ICY SIDE OF RUSSIA. (sorry, he deserved it.)
This game is protected under the laws of Raccoon Police Department. Unauthorized duplication, distribution, exhibition or misuse of characters may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution by an appropriate S.T.A.R.S. member. And then some.
In that case, W.S. Anderson is gonna get what is coming to him. He shoulda checked the rulebook before fucking up an awesome franchise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 pm

@Spike, I could have swore no one would take my posts seriously, it seemed like he was.

@PWN: Mass posted a screen from the end of Resident Evil 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Some news on Resident Evil 7 on the next generation of gaming; Chris Svensson talks about Resident Evil's future.

Quote :
"We have those who love 'Resident Evil' 1, 2, 3, 'Code Veronica,' and 'Zero,' and then we have those who came along during the 'RE4' era and like things a little more action-oriented, and 'RE5' even more [action-oriented]. And then 'RE6' was even more action-focused than that.

"The hard part is taking all these things and figuring out how to make something for everyone. That was especially the aspiration of 'RE6.'

"I don’t know that it worked out exactly the way we hoped, but moving forward, I think you’re going to see a bit more focus – as opposed to trying to be all things for all people," Svensson said.

Obviously if you try to appeal to everybody, you'll end up pleasing nobody. The reason Resident Evil 4 did so well was not because it introduced more action, it was because it advanced the franchize in a good way. It kepy survival horror in mind. If they plan on doing this for the next generation of Resident Evil, I'm all on board.

Read the full article here.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ps4-s-resident-evil-7-will-be-focused-on-success
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm

You know what? I like Tomb Raider. And I like Tomb Raider even more when Tomb Raider is being Tomb Raider. You know what I don't like? When Tomb Raider is trying to be Uncharted. You know what I do like about Resident Evil? Well nothing in the latest installment. Not Leon's campaign, not Chris' campaign, not Jake's campaign, and certainly not Ada's campaign.

Capcom promised a true survival horror experience with Leon's campaign; so why did I feel like it was more action packed than Call of Modern Nukefare 3: The Battlefield? Here we are nearly a year later, and Capcom comes out with a statement:

"With Resident Evil 6 specifically, we probably put too much content in there, there were comments from consumers that said it felt bloated. The Leon missions went down very well, and because we did Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, there was a cry out for us to focus our attention on survival horror, rather than be too many things to all people. You’ll find where we go next will likely be more targeted at our core fanbase.”

They went on to say this:

“The Last of Us shows a good direction of what the consumers want. Tomb Raider as well, we spoke to R&D and they looked at that and they enjoyed that experience. I think that proves there is still a strong market for that sort [survival horror] content.”

Back the fuck up Capcom. Sure, people like The Last of Us and people like Tomb Raider, but they like it for different reasons that people enjoy Resident Evil. And back up again, Tomb Raider isn't survival horror. It's a survival action with horror elements. Tomb Raider was never a horror game. Why does Capcom need to look at other successful franchises to decide what to do with their own successful franchise? People obviously love it, but a promise for a true survival horror themed Resident Evil sounds like an empty promise to me. Sound off.

Source: http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/capcom-confirms-that-resident-evil-7-will-focus-on-horror/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4618
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 pm

I've lost faith in Capcom and Resident Evil, so it would take something incredibly impressive to draw me back in. But I really don't think Capcom is capable of it anymore now that they're intent on making RE a game that "appeals to everyone".

_________________
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I've lost faith in Capcom and Resident Evil, so it would take something incredibly impressive to draw me back in. But I really don't think Capcom is capable of it anymore now that they're intent on making RE a game that "appeals to everyone".
Well they decided that doesn't work and they want to focus on the hard core fanbase. Thought I still think their knowledge on survival horror being grasped onto very loosely. They promise to deliver something they can't possibly hope to figure out. He's like the President.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4618
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I've lost faith in Capcom and Resident Evil, so it would take something incredibly impressive to draw me back in. But I really don't think Capcom is capable of it anymore now that they're intent on making RE a game that "appeals to everyone".
Well they decided that doesn't work and they want to focus on the hard core fanbase. Thought I still think their knowledge on survival horror being grasped onto very loosely. They promise to deliver something they can't possibly hope to figure out. He's like the President.
Here's hoping we're both wrong.

_________________
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I've lost faith in Capcom and Resident Evil, so it would take something incredibly impressive to draw me back in. But I really don't think Capcom is capable of it anymore now that they're intent on making RE a game that "appeals to everyone".
Well they decided that doesn't work and they want to focus on the hard core fanbase. Thought I still think their knowledge on survival horror being grasped onto very loosely. They promise to deliver something they can't possibly hope to figure out. He's like the President.
Here's hoping we're both wrong.
Maybe Capcom and Konami should merge...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Back to top 
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hearing 6/1/10 - Discussion - LOCKED
» Hearing 7/2/10 - Discussion - LOCKED
» Portugal Resident/Churning out the news without a care

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: