HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Vote_lcapResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Voting_barResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Vote_lcapResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Voting_barResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Vote_lcapResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Voting_barResident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.
Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.

IIRC Separate Ways had one, but not Assignment Ada. They probably gave it to her in SW because of the scene where she stabs Leon in the leg.
That makes the most sense actually, despite the fact she doesn't have a place to stash her knife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 23
Location : USA

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:07 am

Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.
Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.

IIRC Separate Ways had one, but not Assignment Ada. They probably gave it to her in SW because of the scene where she stabs Leon in the leg.
That makes the most sense actually, despite the fact she doesn't have a place to stash her knife.
She probably keeps it in the same place GTA characters keep their weapons. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 am

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.
Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.

IIRC Separate Ways had one, but not Assignment Ada. They probably gave it to her in SW because of the scene where she stabs Leon in the leg.
That makes the most sense actually, despite the fact she doesn't have a place to stash her knife.
She probably keeps it in the same place GTA characters keep their weapons. Laughing
Come to think of it, Billy Coen is probably the least equipt character clothing wise. Yet he can carry a rocket launcher, a shotgun, a pistol, and ink ribbons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 23
Location : USA

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:04 am

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.
Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.

IIRC Separate Ways had one, but not Assignment Ada. They probably gave it to her in SW because of the scene where she stabs Leon in the leg.
That makes the most sense actually, despite the fact she doesn't have a place to stash her knife.
She probably keeps it in the same place GTA characters keep their weapons. Laughing
Come to think of it, Billy Coen is probably the least equipt character clothing wise. Yet he can carry a rocket launcher, a shotgun, a pistol, and ink ribbons.
New headcanon. Billy escaped the Arklay forest and found a way into the Grand Theft Auto world. He travels to San Andreas where Carl Johnson teaches him to make better use of his powers and to carry weapons and money with nothing more than the boxers on his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:56 am

Where's Barry? He made a trip into Half Life as Father Grigori and got a haircut. Where is he now? Dunno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Barry was supposed to be in Resident Evil 5 at some point. Capcom probably won't bring him back, he's hitting his mid 50's by now. Capcom seems to fancy themselves younger characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
00biohazard

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 27
Location : Santiago, Chile

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:36 pm

I think it's time for a full on RE reboot by now. Capcom through their interviews have already revealed they don't know what the fuck to do with RE. It wouldn't be such a great loss anyway, since it's been years since we've seen characters like Rebecca, Claire and others. I think it's time to put traditional RE to bed and let capcom take notes from Evil Within (if it does well). Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:52 pm

My only concern with a reboot would be the characters. If Capcom introduced an entirely new cast, I couldn't see myself getting attached to any of them. I can't even get attached to any of the new characters now. A good majority of the Resident Evil fan base probably wouldn't be happy with characters like Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, and so fourth being replaced after 17 years of getting to know and love these characters. I support rebooting the story, but Capcom has to stick with the same cast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Same cast, same situation, different timeline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Why don't they just go the Resident Evil 4 route where they drop everything from the story and just seclude themselves from the past games. They don't necessarily have to reboot everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 pm

I think seclusion may not be that good for Resident Evil in terms of story. Resident Evil 4 started a new story arc for the series, and ever since then, Resident Evil's story has been a mess. Every new game has a stand alone story that has very little to do with the previous story.

I was a fan of how Resident Evil 0 through Resident Evil: Code Veronica followed a clean, cohesive story. Everything was easy to follow and the things that were happening made sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:54 am

DampRevil wrote:
I think seclusion may not be that good for Resident Evil in terms of story. Resident Evil 4 started a new story arc for the series, and ever since then, Resident Evil's story has been a mess. Every new game has a stand alone story that has very little to do with the previous story.

I was a fan of how Resident Evil 0 through Resident Evil: Code Veronica followed a clean, cohesive story. Everything was easy to follow and the things that were happening made sense.

I have to disagree. While RE4 and RE6 had barely nothing to do with the overall story, RE5 did a good job following from Umbrella's End with LiN and then the main game while also bringing the Albert Wesker saga to an end, while RER filled the gap between the two games.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:27 am

And then, things just got all confusing and 'DBZ' like for the series...story wise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
will1234562

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-10-27

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
I think seclusion may not be that good for Resident Evil in terms of story. Resident Evil 4 started a new story arc for the series, and ever since then, Resident Evil's story has been a mess. Every new game has a stand alone story that has very little to do with the previous story.

I was a fan of how Resident Evil 0 through Resident Evil: Code Veronica followed a clean, cohesive story. Everything was easy to follow and the things that were happening made sense.

I have to disagree. While RE4 and RE6 had barely nothing to do with the overall story, RE5 did a good job following from Umbrella's End with LiN and then the main game while also bringing the Albert Wesker saga to an end, while RER filled the gap between the two games.
True, plus you finally get to meet Spencer in LiN! He's kind of dead when you get to him, though.  Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Florida

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I have to disagree. While RE4 and RE6 had barely nothing to do with the overall story, RE5 did a good job following from Umbrella's End with LiN and then the main game while also bringing the Albert Wesker saga to an end, while RER filled the gap between the two games.

I do agree that Resident Evil 5 is connected to the overall story of the series. Like you said, it's more so Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 6 that throw off the balance.

While Resident Evil: Revelations does bridge the gap between 4 and 5, it has no connection to 4 at all. While Revelations does connect to 5 more, it doesn't have a huge impact. Revelations gives a very brief summary of how the B.S.A.A. came into existence and that's about it. While the ending showed Chris and Jill walking towards the Spencer Estate, the game never even clarified how they got the tip that led them to Spencer. Revelations is basically a stand alone story that follows four B.S.A.A. agents as they try to stop a terrorist attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 23
Location : USA

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 pm

The Spike wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.
Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.

IIRC Separate Ways had one, but not Assignment Ada. They probably gave it to her in SW because of the scene where she stabs Leon in the leg.
That makes the most sense actually, despite the fact she doesn't have a place to stash her knife.
She probably keeps it in the same place GTA characters keep their weapons. Laughing
Come to think of it, Billy Coen is probably the least equipt character clothing wise. Yet he can carry a rocket launcher, a shotgun, a pistol, and ink ribbons.
New headcanon. Billy escaped the Arklay forest and found a way into the Grand Theft Auto world. He travels to San Andreas where Carl Johnson teaches him to make better use of his powers and to carry weapons and money with nothing more than the boxers on his abdomen.

Thats right, you guys keep making this quote bigger.

Billy Coen is actually pretty underequipped. He's the only character in all of RE who can not mix herbs. Buttt he can play the piano, which Chris cannot. But he has a lighter, which Jill does not. But she is The Master Of Unlocking, which Barry is not. Haha I shoulda left it at Billy.

And really, what I want in RE7 is...Barry. Where's Barry? ¿Donde esta Barry? You know they've been teasing the fans with Barry, with fewer appearances than freakin Ozwell E. Spencer, and little Mercs cameos in Reunion. But come on, anything Barry does is going to be complete gold. Freaking platinum. RE6 was a great game overall, but a real mistep at the same time. Chris and Jake's campaigns are nearly unbearable due to constant shootouts and projectile based enemies. And so Crapcom really needs to redeem themselves with RE7. For their sake, or they are gonna find out what trouble is.
After playing as Barry in The Mercenaries Reunion, I really do wonder what he's up to. His daughters must be independent now so I guess he became Canada's best Comedian. Where else did Wesker learn his jokes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Vote for Arnuhld...I mean, Barry for RE7! (And I wouldn't go as far as to call it a fetish...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 am

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I have to disagree. While RE4 and RE6 had barely nothing to do with the overall story, RE5 did a good job following from Umbrella's End with LiN and then the main game while also bringing the Albert Wesker saga to an end, while RER filled the gap between the two games.

I do agree that Resident Evil 5 is connected to the overall story of the series. Like you said, it's more so Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 6 that throw off the balance.

While Resident Evil: Revelations does bridge the gap between 4 and 5, it has no connection to 4 at all. While Revelations does connect to 5 more, it doesn't have a huge impact. Revelations gives a very brief summary of how the B.S.A.A. came into existence and that's about it. While the ending showed Chris and Jill walking towards the Spencer Estate, the game never even clarified how they got the tip that led them to Spencer. Revelations is basically a stand alone story that follows four B.S.A.A. agents as they try to stop a terrorist attack.

Sorry, I should've been more clear with what I meant. I wasn't saying RER fits because it bridges the gap between 4 and 5, I meant that it fits because it fills the gap between Umbrella's End (from Umbrella Chronicles) and RE5. Like I said, RE4 didn't really contribute to the overall story, it was more of a side story explaining the appearance of the plaga. I think of RER like I think of RE2 compared to RE1. A whole new setting a while after the previous game explaining some of the major details (in this case the establishment of B.S.A.A. and its early days) and doesn't relate to the previous title(s) all that much. So to say, it fits Chris and Jill's story and has a place in the main continuity while RE4 and RE6 are pretty irrelevent in the overall picture, like you agree on.

Come to think of it, Leon is pretty irrelevant in the series now that Krauser is dead and Sherry is free from the government lockdown. Sure he has the whole Ada deal going on (get a room already!) and something must be up with Manuela but still, there's not much going on for him within the overall story. They could at least have had Simmons survive from RE6 so that there'd be some bigger evil for him to fight instead of the cliche "terrorists there, send elite agent to dispose of" story. Not saying this because I'd dislike Leon though, he's still one of my favorite characters.

Kinda derailed the discussion with that but hey, it was a thought.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:58 am

The Spike wrote:
Will there ever be a conclusion to the LeonxAda thing?

I think we're at least getting there, they already had at least that one night according to Damnation.


The Spike wrote:
oral office

wat

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 23
Location : USA

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Even if LeonxAda had some night that was hinted at in Damnation, what did it solve? What needs to happen for it to work? Or maybe they aren't meant to work.

And I meant oval office. No wait, actually I didn't.
Leon's final appearance will have him dying for Ada. I mean when you look at it, Leon defending "Ada" from Chris caused even more problems for Chris, Piers, and the real Ada. Come to think of it, Ada is the major reason 6's plot exists in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Back to top 
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hearing 6/1/10 - Discussion - LOCKED
» Hearing 7/2/10 - Discussion - LOCKED
» Portugal Resident/Churning out the news without a care

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: