HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am

http://m.ign.com/videos/2012/10/16/resident-evil-6-spoiler-filled-developer-interview

If you haven't seen this yet it's a pretty good watch… but he starts talking about Jake around 6:30 or something like that.

And I do feel it would be an interesting team up. Jake and Claire, he has a beef with her brother, she doesn't like assholes, they could really bounce off each other.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 am

Mercy wrote:

If you haven't seen this yet it's a pretty good watch… but he starts talking about Jake around 6:30 or something like that.

And I do feel it would be an interesting team up. Jake and Claire, he has a beef with her brother, she doesn't like assholes, they could really bounce off each other.

Seems interesting, I would like to see how that would go down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 am

PWNERX wrote:
All I can really say to these: Carlos lives in Miami, HUNK want's revenge, cuz The guys over at Umbrella kinda left him to die at a certain mission (Flashback Chapter) but he lives. Nicholai want's money, Neo Umbrella hires him for a operation, by getting him inside BSAA enemy lines. Kevin knew Leon (for a bit, Outbreak file 1 reference) and lives in Miami as well. Claire is fresh into vacation in Miami. Jill and Barry still work in the BSAA, cuz Barry didn't die in RE1. And let's just leave Alyssa in that "Report the disaster, get only the facts" kind of mood. Eventually, Jill and Barry are gonna scrape up some stuff, Carlos and Hunk snoop around, find said stuff, find Jill and Barry. They uncover a old Umbrella conspiracy with a certain somebody now at the reigns of Neo Umbrell. They call in support that never comes. Meet Nicholai. Jill vaguely recognizes him, and later notices the guy. He says it was a BOW attack, and was only survivor. Battle ensues after jill finds out the truth. He gets away, they persue.
I think the basic problem with this kind of plot is that what are the odds of all these characters being in the same place at the same time. Doesn't seem really that plausible, even on RE standards.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Sure, yes, as the name has already been established it is Ginovaef but in reality that was only a translation error. That's why I said it doesn't really matter anyway. Zinoviev is still the actual name.

Yeah, but it's the actual name where?

Nobody is really playing RE3, "Oh, his name is actually Zinoviev."
It's the actual name as in it's the actual name when it comes to the true translation. I wasn't saying people should go and think that Ginovaef is not his name because it is now. I'm just saying that while Ginovaef is now the established name, the developers actually meant to have Zinoviev as his name, which it basically is in the Japanese version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 am

Florida is a very nice place. As long as Miami isn't overflowing with BOW scum. And/or a possible nuke from the Government. Stupid Government.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 am

Doesn't make your situation anymore plausible.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Finally finished Ada's campaign in RE6. The ending is supposed to be the setting for RE7, or that rumored 5th campaign. I don't understand how there can even be a fifth campaign if there was no one else that looked like they could be playable.
The setting for RE7 though, why was Jake in Ada's ending? I still think Jake's pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Minizue
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Minizue

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:26 pm

I think Claire and Jill will be in Resident Evil 7 because Chris and Leon was in Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Thats what I said!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Minizue wrote:
I think Claire and Jill will be in Resident Evil 7 because Chris and Leon was in Resident Evil 6.

Is that the only reason?

RE used to have a bit of a pattern, where characters would sort of alternate and take turns, but they seemed to have dropped that lately.

With Chris, Jill and Leon appearing on like all the new stuff; R5, RE6, Revelations, Degeneration, Damnation, etc.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Mercy wrote:
http://m.ign.com/videos/2012/10/16/resident-evil-6-spoiler-filled-developer-interview

I read this. Thought critically. Tried to punch holes in it. And hey, I struck gold instead.

The connection can be made by so...

Jake at the end of RE6 is in what seems like India talking to a small boy, who COULD be friends with Rani Chawla or even NOT, but via India is still related because...

In RE: Degeneration, Claire is meeting her friend and niece (or whatever, I'm not quite clear) Rani. Chawla.

Here's her background according to Resident Evil Wiki:

"Rani was born and seemingly lived with her parents in India up until 2004-2005. Whilst the circumstances of her parents' deaths are unknown, it appears they died as the result of an attack on the area, perhaps connected to bioterrorist events (as India is flagged as an affected area by newscasts) or to human testing performed by WilPharma within that country.
Rani's version of the events indicates that her father left to help her mother (the nature of the trouble is left undetermined), assuring her that he would return, after which neither he nor Rani's mother returned. It is assumed that Rani's aunt then stepped in as her guardian."

1. So that gives some drama to her character already.
2. Gives us some previously established background in RE India.
3. If used, FINALLY gives the games a tie-in with the CGI movies and gives them a canonical POINT besides being awesome.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:54 am

I would really appreciate a tie-in between the games and the CG films too, but Rawni? Eh, better than nothing, but I didn't care for her enough to want to see her appear again, or even get mentioned.

I'd like if they mentioned Harvardville, or WilPharma, or even Curtis' G mutations or something.

As for Damnation, maybe just a referrence to Leon and Ada from that one, or the Host/Slave thing with the Lickers showing up in a game.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am

Haha yeah I was reaching for straws on that one.

I feel you on the host/slave thing, I had a lot of fun in ORC infecting people and making Crimson Heads and controlling infected. If they implemented that (because you did get to play as Piers with lightning arm) for a short time, or during a side story DLC chapter as one of the antagonist/antiheroes or something that would be cool.

But while we're on the topic of CG movies, for the past two main installments in the series we have gotten a CG movie that bridges the gaps of the games, albeit usually in a minor/filler kinda way. BUT they are only getting better with the movies, and I for one am stoked about the future installment that will lead us into 7.

Since that's probably going to sooner, do you have any thoughts what situation is going to inadvertently lead us into RE7?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 am

Progenitor wrote:
Since that's probably going to sooner, do you have any thoughts what situation is going to inadvertently lead us into RE7?
I hope it involves some different characters for a change.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Progenitor wrote:
I hope it involves some different characters for a change.
Same.

On top of that, I'm figuring they will release at least one canon side game like CV and RER set between RE6 and RE7 before getting to the latter *cough*Downfall*cough*

Then there's the possible Claire DLC chapter for RE6 that supposedly takes place after the events of the game so that should work as a minor bridge as well.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 am

Im thinking that DLC is Downfall
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 am

Progenitor wrote:

Well a lot of people are speculating that the RE6 ending, which shows Jake in possibly India, might have something to do with RE7.

Idk. I'd like to see Jake.

As far as what may bridge the gap between RE6 and RE7, I think Mass pointed out the new possible RE6 DLC, which I'm excited for.

In the end, I'm going to try and not spoil too much of the new RE games for myself.

Oh, and that'd be super cool to be the Master, controlling Lickers, or possibly other BOWs.

I know you said you found Outbreak kinda confusing, and I'll give you that. You are pretty much just tossed into random ass levels, and have to figure everything out, real time, and with the infection/timer deal they have in those games.

Anyway, in File#2, in the End Of The Road Scenario, one of the Umbrella scientists actually releases a Tyrant, a T-103, actual Tyrant's number T-0400. And use it to take out all of the Hunters in the area. So there's some nice BOW vs BOW action there.

And like Damnation, the Tyrant wins lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:14 am

chocotricks wrote:
Huh... Good point, actually.

Downfall was supposed to be a 3DS title but then again, Capcom didn't have a very good fiscal year so maybe they just moved all the content to a smaller form.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
Huh... Good point, actually.

Downfall was supposed to be a 3DS title but then again, Capcom didn't have a very good fiscal year so maybe they just moved all the content to a smaller form.

Ya, thats what I was thinking. Besides Downfall was rumored forever ago, they could have easily decided to push everything into this dlc
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 pm

I just hope that Capcom learned from Resident Evil 6. I just hope they realize we would rather prefer intuitiveness than what's popular. If Resident Evil 7 takes place in India or America or on the moon, I don't care anymore, as long as Capcom doesn't drive the franchise into the ground.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Mercy wrote:
I just hope that Capcom learned from Resident Evil 6. I just hope they realize we would rather prefer intuitiveness than what's popular. If Resident Evil 7 takes place in India or America or on the moon, I don't care anymore, as long as Capcom doesn't drive the franchise into the ground.

for shure mercy,i would pay to see what your taughts
are on resident evil 6

i would like it to take place in a more exotic area
in resident evil 4 we had a village,in resident evil 5 we had africa
(could have been 10x better trough) and i would like resident evil 7 to take place
in a very isolated area,a dark isolated forest would be quite nice
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Mercy wrote:

I still find it hard to believe that RE6 did so poorly, tbh.

I very thoroughly enjoyed RE6...

I actually really want to play it, mainly the Chris and Jake campaigns. And ORC.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I actually really want to play it, mainly the Chris and Jake campaigns. And ORC.

Wait, so you have or you haven't played 6 yet?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 pm

It always feels like it's two steps forward, fifty steps back with the RE series. It would be great if they made them scary again, like RE1 remake. But all the RE games since 2005 have been so such thing. I think RE7 would probably continue the trend of action since there ain't really a market for ordinary horror games anymore.

Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 pm

THERE ISNT A MARKET FOR FUCKING ANYTHING ANYMORE! ITS ALL SHOOTERS ITS ALL MINDLESS REPETITIVE SHOOTERS! IF ATLUS WASNT ON THE GO RPGS WOULD BE DEAD, IF NINTENDO WASNT ON THE GO EVERYTHING ELSE WOULD BE DEAD! ITS ALL BOOM BOOM FLASHY LIGHTS DLC ONLINE IM SO SICK OF IT! So sick of these generic games, and developers being afraid to not make 50 billion dollars on each game
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Progenitor wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Wait, so you have or you haven't played 6 yet?

I own RE6. I've completed all the campaigns, but I lent it to someone, so I haven't been able to play it for awhile...I miss my RE6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next