HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire Redfield and sad panda

Go down 
+11
Nobudy
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
Mcghie
kevdliu
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
Venoym
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
kevdliu wrote:
maybe wesker will suddenly have a daughter too for 7.

What the fuck? Please stop of that nonsense. Wesker already got his son, and that's ENOUGH.

Actually if Wesker should have a daughter magically appear she better be a cold heartless bitch just like her father was a cold heartless bastard. And she has to match Wesker in every way if they do that too even more than what Jake does(again if he even is Wesker's son bleh). Pure daddy's little girl if they intend to do that.

Also I still think Claire might have an appearance in RE6 in some way. I mean come on she might not get an entire cutscene or something but you've got Leon, Chris, and Sherry here. You'd think they would have Claire appear somewhere or have hints dropped about her like crazy in at least one of the campaigns. And Jill was in RE5 I can live without her in RE6.

You know that sounds like it would be awesome.
I would love a really evil and sinister woman with the same status as Wesker.
I think when female's are made pure evil in games or films they turn out to be far more scary than male's.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Mcghie wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

What the fuck? Please stop of that nonsense. Wesker already got his son, and that's ENOUGH.

Actually if Wesker should have a daughter magically appear she better be a cold heartless bitch just like her father was a cold heartless bastard. And she has to match Wesker in every way if they do that too even more than what Jake does(again if he even is Wesker's son bleh). Pure daddy's little girl if they intend to do that.

Also I still think Claire might have an appearance in RE6 in some way. I mean come on she might not get an entire cutscene or something but you've got Leon, Chris, and Sherry here. You'd think they would have Claire appear somewhere or have hints dropped about her like crazy in at least one of the campaigns. And Jill was in RE5 I can live without her in RE6.

I think when female's are made pure evil in games or films they turn out to be far more scary than male's.

Women tend be worse then men when it comes to acts of violence as we often take things very seriously/personally.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

All the more reason to fear us, no?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

Women tend be worse then men when it comes to acts of violence as we often take things very seriously/personally.
I think that's only because women are generally more emotional than men are.

But personally I wouldn't like to see a female antagonist, if the hot woman isn't on your side, something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 am

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

I think that's only because women are generally more emotional than men are.

But personally I wouldn't like to see a female antagonist, if the hot woman isn't on your side, something is wrong.

I think it would be interesting. You can't always have a hot woman on your side that's just old and boring after so long. And yes, we are in some cases, which is why I said we tend to take things more personally/seriously.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:58 am

Mcghie wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

Women in real life are scary enough. Alomoney, divorce settlements, jesus!
Anyway, I don't want a carbon copy of Wesker in female form. We already have Ada filling out the cold heartless bitch role.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
kevdliu wrote:

Women in real life are scary enough. Alomoney, divorce settlements, jesus!
Anyway, I don't want a carbon copy of Wesker in female form. We already have Ada filling out the cold heartless bitch role.
Quite frankly Ada just needs her head popped already. I hope she dies in RE6, I really do. If she doesn't die in one the main campaigns she better die in her own! Or hopefully she get infected with that new C-Virus and mutate into a horrible zombie and will HAVE to die! At Leon's hand!! *wicked laughter while scribbling over the script*
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 am

The bitch with the red dress have to die. I hate seeing her on RE6. But I got no choice. Tsssshhh
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 am

The bitch with the red dress have to die. I hate seeing her on RE6. But I got no choice. Tsssshhh

Agreed! I can't stand Ada... she is going to be in Damnation, RE6 and even Retribution this year alone. I mean COME ON. Leon is acceptable... but Ada not some much. That is WAY to much of her for my liking, not that there is any liking on my part. Sorry Ada fans.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 am

I don't think Ada will die in RE6, too many people like her, therefore Capcom will try to milk her as much as possible, one of the reasons she's in Damnation and 6. Who knows? Maybe we'll even see her in Marvel vs. Capcom 4.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 am

Mercy wrote:
Maybe we'll even see her in Marvel vs. Capcom 4.
There's already speculation that Jake might take his father's place in the next roster. I'm actually quite fine with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
There's already speculation that Jake might take his father's place in the next roster. I'm actually quite fine with that.
Yeah same here. But I don't think I'll be fond of Leon if he ends up taking Jill's place. I got pretty good with her…
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Yeah same here. But I don't think I'll be fond of Leon if he ends up taking Jill's place. I got pretty good with her…
Actually I think Leon has already taken her place, he's tied with Chris for the most number of canon appearances (and we know Chris has already surpassed Jill).
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Mercy wrote:
I don't think Ada will die in RE6, too many people like her, therefore Capcom will try to milk her as much as possible, one of the reasons she's in Damnation and 6. Who knows? Maybe we'll even see her in Marvel vs. Capcom 4.

Wesker was also a fan favorite for the longest time and they killed him off in RE5. Ada can die in RE6 I don't understand why she's getting more attention then Claire to begin with when they both appeared in the same game at the same time, yet Claire is put on the back burner and let to slowly simmer away.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Wesker was also a fan favorite for the longest time and they killed him off in RE5. Ada can die in RE6 I don't understand why she's getting more attention then Claire to begin with when they both appeared in the same game at the same time, yet Claire is put on the back burner and let to slowly simmer away.
Well Resident Evil 5 Producer Jun Takeuchi stated that he felt that Resident Evil 5 was at the pinnacle of the franchise and he felt that it was a good close to the series. He stays true to this statement as he isn't returning to produce Resident Evil 6. So put yourself in the producer's shoes; you've been working on Resident Evil for over a decade, the series' main antagonist is in it, if you wanted to bring the franchise to an end you're going to have to kill the main bad guy. But then Resident Evil 5 becomes the best selling Resident Evil on a single release and Capcom loves to milk good selling franchises until there's nothing left, if people keep buying Resident Evils they're going to keep making them regardless of what the directors or producers say about it, they're just going to get some other schmuck to do it by slapping a big fat check in front of their desk. Ada is more popular, so they figure she's going to sell copies.

In several interviews, the interviewees said they would like to see an Ada campaign in which the producers asked "Would that make you happy?" the interviewee simply replied "Yes, it would."

Because they know Resident Evil sells like hot cakes, Capcom is going to milk fan favorites for everything that they're worth. I don't think Ada will die, and it would be stupid of Capcom to do that since Ada sells.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well Resident Evil 5 Producer Jun Takeuchi stated that he felt that Resident Evil 5 was at the pinnacle of the franchise and he felt that it was a good close to the series. He stays true to this statement as he isn't returning to produce Resident Evil 6. So put yourself in the producer's shoes; you've been working on Resident Evil for over a decade, the series' main antagonist is in it, if you wanted to bring the franchise to an end you're going to have to kill the main bad guy. But then Resident Evil 5 becomes the best selling Resident Evil on a single release and Capcom loves to milk good selling franchises until there's nothing left, if people keep buying Resident Evils they're going to keep making them regardless of what the directors or producers say about it, they're just going to get some other schmuck to do it by slapping a big fat check in front of their desk. Ada is more popular, so they figure she's going to sell copies.

In several interviews, the interviewees said they would like to see an Ada campaign in which the producers asked "Would that make you happy?" the interviewee simply replied "Yes, it would."

Because they know Resident Evil sells like hot cakes, Capcom is going to milk fan favorites for everything that they're worth. I don't think Ada will die, and it would be stupid of Capcom to do that since Ada sells.

You have made your point and I accept this with nothing to retaliate with. ...poo...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:26 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I don't really understand why they're keep trying to sell Ada like a fish in the market. Yes, she's indeed popular than Claire and I know Ada's fanboys and fangirls are laughing their ass off cause Ada is in RE6 and Damnation. Capcom just want to keep the money coming, and that proves the survey that the fans wants to see more of Leon, Chris and Ada. That's according to the poll on Capcom Unity site. I hate to see that Claire is being unnoticed not only once but twice. She's suppose to be in RE6 or atleast at Damnation. I have feeling that Capcom starting to reboot all the original cast one by one and it starting on Wesker. If that's the thing and that is pure bullshit. Who's next...? Ada...? What the hell... I don't really give a damn if Ada's gonna die or still lives. I worried terribly about Claire. If they killed Ada then ofcourse they need a new one again.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:

You have made your point and I accept this with nothing to retaliate with. ...poo...
Aye, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:01 am

Am I the only one who likes Ada?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:44 am

Methsia wrote:
Am I the only one who likes Ada?

I dislike her, not despise her. Just tired of seeing her now and her character annoys me to an extent. But she should still die, yeah. >->
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:45 am

I liked her in RE4 Very Happy And I don't mind her around in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:48 am

I will say that I'm kind of peeved of her Damnation appearance though. If she just left it at 6 I would be okay with that, but honestly, you can just tell they're squeezing the dollars out of Ada in this.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 am

I feel she toys with Leon too much and flip-flops from one side to next too frequently. And who the hell fights baddies in a bright magenta formal dress? And heels no less. Everyone was all like 'UNDIES!!!' at the boat scene and where she's on the 'chopping block' in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I feel she toys with Leon too much and flip-flops from one side to next too frequently. And who the hell fights baddies in a bright magenta formal dress? And heels no less. Everyone was all like 'UNDIES!!!' at the boat scene and where she's on the 'chopping block' in RE4.
Ahahahh, I think that's the reason why I like her; Leon is always trying to act so cool, and Ada can just do whatever the hell she wants cause she knows he has the hots for her. It's like she's playing with a dog, she gives him a slab of beef then slaps it.

And I like to just keep that little thing about her dress code as proof that Krauser is a pansie. He got beat by a girl. In heels. Though I don't doubt the ridiculousness of her what she wears. Playing with her in RE4, she looks so out of place just to look flashy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire Redfield and sad panda   Claire Redfield and sad panda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire Redfield and sad panda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next