HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well Capcom said that the amount of ammo was all the same, so I trust them there, it's just that they didn't take that into account. I trust them but they're still stupid.

That makes sense, but if it's all the same, it's like having less ammo, ifsofacto.

Did anybody else think that Chris kinda stole the show in RE6?

Okay, so I think I remember reading somewhere that Chris was only added into RE6 later on, because the developer's loved the idea of having Leon And Chris in the same game. Whether that's true or not, Chris' File was really a highlight of the game, despite it playing more like an action game than the others, especially Leon's.

He had some fun lines too. Just fun everything. "Can the chatter". Piers was definately a better BSAA sidekick partner than a certain other, but yeah, Chris totally stole the show, despite being in RE5 and a more recent RER, he hasn't gotten stale, though I've mentioned to someone else that I think he should be passed over for the next time, just because he's been used so frequently lately.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 am

Chris' scenario was definitely the best but I actually think the last chapters of Leon's campaign stole the whole show Very Happy

Sadly I've found Jake's scenario to be kinda... dull. I'm loving the characters but overall, not my thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 am

I know what you mean. I don't know, the last chapter for Jake seemed a bit lackluster. The ending for Leon felt rushed, I think that the chopper coming for Chris wasn't necessary. Ada's campaign felt empty, but I enjoyed everything to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 am

Haven't yet played Jake's final chapter but the only things I've actually enjoyed thus far in his scenario, aside from the characters, are the occasional meetings with Ustanak and the snowy mountain part. Otherwise it just seems bland. The underground bug puzzle was ridiculously easy and kinda weird, too.

Btw. I'm playing as Sherry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 am

If you think Jake's campaign is dull, you're really not going to like his last chapter. It gets a little ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
I think that the chopper coming for Chris wasn't necessary.

LOL! I'm guessing that was the BSAA. How did they find him?

Chris' scenario was my favorite. Hate the ending though. But, I thought his story was the strongest out of the 4. He had great character development and overall it didn't feel rushed like some of the others. Ada's is my second favorite. It would've been nice if at least one of her secrets was exposed though. Like who she works for, or even some background about herself. I understand that she's suppose to be one of those mystery characters, but it feels like we'll never find out anything about her.

My least favorite scenario was Jake's. Too many plotholes, chapter 3 was the worst, didn't like the final boss, and I didn't like Jake that much either. It was pretty cool to see Sherry though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Well I mean of course it's BSAA, but why do we need to see that? It's useless. More useless than Piers zapping the final boss one last time. Honestly, if the creature was still alive one more zap powerful enough to kill it was powerful enough to kill Chris as well, because that thing was basically hugging his escape pod.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

I think it was there just to show the players that Chris was going to be rescued. If they didn't include a helicopter and just cut straight to the epilogue; people would've wondered on how Chris made it home. For Piers though, I'm a bit confused. Because when they showed the facility, he disappeared. The place was already coming down and I would think that if he did fire that lightning bolt, they would've showed him or at least his shadow in front of the place Chris's pod was at.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well I mean of course it's BSAA, but why do we need to see that? It's useless. More useless than Piers zapping the final boss one last time. Honestly, if the creature was still alive one more zap powerful enough to kill it was powerful enough to kill Chris as well, because that thing was basically hugging his escape pod.

mercy mercy mecy, again overanalyzing, everything. The helicopter wasn't THAT necessary, but wasn't UNnecessary either. It didn't take anything away from the experience, plus the monster coming after chris at the end and Piers stopping it was to show that even though Piers was going to die, he cared enough for the mission and saved his captain that one final time. And fine if you electocute the creature and kill Chris, Piers sacrifice would be pointless. And fine, chalk it up to the escape pods metalic materials not effecting Chris whatever, it's hardly relevant, it's plotholes and dumb gameplay bugs and AI that one should worry about with the RE experience, not knitpicking details that nobody was even remotely bothered by. lulz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:

mercy mercy mecy, again overanalyzing, everything. The helicopter wasn't THAT necessary, but wasn't UNnecessary either. It didn't take anything away from the experience, plus the monster coming after chris at the end and Piers stopping it was to show that even though Piers was going to die, he cared enough for the mission and saved his captain that one final time. And fine if you electocute the creature and kill Chris, Piers sacrifice would be pointless. And fine, chalk it up to the escape pods metalic materials not effecting Chris whatever, it's hardly relevant, it's plotholes and dumb gameplay bugs and AI that one should worry about with the RE experience, not knitpicking details that nobody was even remotely bothered by. lulz
Y'know dude, you're completely right. I just can't help but be bothered by it. The chopper coming for Chris honestly didn't bother me as much as the Boss getting electrocuted, but sometimes I just can't enjoy things for what they are. The emotional conclusion with Peirs shoving Chris into the escape pod was shattered when the boss kept coming for him. And yes you're right, it didn't necessarily take from my whole experience, but it just didn't add anything. Yeah. I have a problem.

@Yuna: Well the escape pod's existence was to make it back home. The viewer could have implied he was picked up by a chopper. I think it was good that they didn't show Piers after he shot the bolt of lightning; here's why that was good storytelling wise: we never saw a body and we don't know exactly how he died, in the epilogue Chris is eating steak in a bar in memory of his fallen soldier and friend. Suddenly a figure approaches him and addresses him by "Captain." By this point everyone thinks it's Piers and he somehow made it out! Chris looks up and it's someone else. That moment of "Is he actually alive?!" is a good reason to not display his death onscreen. It's a shock and a letdown, and it shows Chris' perseverance to continue. Just the fact that everything is reminding him of Piers is touching.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Just got RE6 and I've started playing it, and so far I think it's awesome. It feels like a Resident Evil game but it's brilliant. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Which story are you doing first? I started with Leon's just because he was sorta the Main Main character as the devs say.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Which story are you doing first? I started with Leon's just because he was sorta the Main Main character as the devs say.

Yeah, I started on Leon's. I haven't done Chris or Jake's so nobody ruin it for me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
I haven't done Chris
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 pm

I keep trying but he's too frigid.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 am

I love how RE6 was released on October 2nd, the day Raccoon fell Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:51 pm

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/&sort=date&search=item:133418

Resident Evil 6 Leon statue, it looks pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/&sort=date&search=item:133418

Resident Evil 6 Leon statue, it looks pretty sick.
I wonder how big it is.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I wonder how big it is.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 am

I think he stands 7 inches tall.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Trichos wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
I wonder how big it is.

That's what she said.

Anybody got a meme for that one? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:38 pm

That statue reminds me, though, that I think we have now two RE guys with serious body issues. What Chris has packed on in riidiculous steroid abuse, Leon has lost due to seemingly acute anorexia. Or bulimia, up to him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 am

Trichos wrote:
That statue reminds me, though, that I think we have now two RE guys with serious body issues. What Chris has packed on in riidiculous steroid abuse, Leon has lost due to seemingly acute anorexia. Or bulimia, up to him.

Reallllyyy...

And bulimia? What was Leon before? Fluffy??
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 am

Spike991 wrote:
What was Leon before?
In RE4 the mister was athletic.
I mean, anorexic was an exaggeration, yes, but in RE6 he's definitely scrawny. Hm... maybe my standards are off.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 am

The only thing that bothers me slightly is some of the quick time events. They annoyed me before, they annoy me now, and they'll annoy me for the entirety of their existence. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next