HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Vote_lcapResident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Voting_barResident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Vote_lcapResident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Voting_barResident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
@mass: march 23 ?! Capcom sucks!!! Porting controls from one platform to the other is not an easy thing, but definitely not a 5 moth job. Im pretty sure they are planning some other release in march and want to back the sales up of that game with RE6 release . . . .

lol does it suck to be a PC gamer?

Come on CSRE156, you should invest in one of the main consoles, like 360 or Ps3. You'll be sure to get the new RE games there.

Sucks aint the word strong enough Laughing

Well noo i need my pc for other stuff too. Im pretty much only an RE gamer(i play other games, cs they are out, im not like in an anticipation of any other games), most of the time with PC i spend in 3d so all money i have goes on upgrading it, like in January im buying a new case for 1200 laris (thats above 700$, and only a case, no monitor or other stuff), so im really outta money. I should actually say that it sucks to be an RE PC gamer, since all other games release their PC version like in a month after Xbox/PS release, only capcom managed to stretch that time to 5 moths. Though id love to buy Xbox, well maybe in spring/summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

got that right, i always wanted to play resident evil 5 gold edition,
the lost in nightmares chapter looks really good,and i have always wanted to play
I know your pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr_salvador
Cerberus
Cerberus
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Quick time events time to die a slow, painful death. I hate them. I just...gah. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 am

Spike991 wrote:
@mass: march 23 ?! Capcom sucks!!! Porting controls from one platform to the other is not an easy thing, but definitely not a 5 moth job. Im pretty sure they are planning some other release in march and want to back the sales up of that game with RE6 release . . . .

lol does it suck to be a PC gamer?

Come on CSRE156, you should invest in one of the main consoles, like 360 or Ps3. You'll be sure to get the new RE games there.

Sucks aint the word strong enough Laughing

Well noo i need my pc for other stuff too. Im pretty much only an RE gamer(i play other games, cs they are out, im not like in an anticipation of any other games), most of the time with PC i spend in 3d so all money i have goes on upgrading it, like in January im buying a new case for 1200 laris (thats above 700$, and only a case, no monitor or other stuff), so im really outta money. I should actually say that it sucks to be an RE PC gamer, since all other games release their PC version like in a month after Xbox/PS release, only capcom managed to stretch that time to 5 moths. Though id love to buy Xbox, well maybe in spring/summer.
You know, I would suggest you wait for the console Valve is making. It's pretty much the console for PC gamers.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Hmmm. They say before my birthday. If it wanted the PC version, it'd be a good birthday present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Progenitor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am

What Leon should have said to his final boss as the final bullet slow-mo's...

Spoiler:

I'll go wash my mouth out with soap now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Progenitor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am

Okay I got a couple wild conspiracy theories to throw at you about Liz, the man's daughter you have to save in Ivy University in Leon's Chapter 1.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Liz110
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Liz213

Okay, now I know Leon's run through Tall Oaks is chock full of delicious RE2 references, but there's just something about Liz that I can't let go might be a reference.

A) The less likely of the 2, perhaps she is a reference to Elza Walker. The scrapped Resident Evil 1.5 partner replaced by Claire. She attended Raccoon University...and kinda looks like her (the line between brown and blonde gets blurred in RE sometimes...).
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Elza_w10

B) Possibly a reference to this iconic zombie lady from RE2. Liz is the first person "seen" to turn into a zombie in RE6, so possibly... When she sneered at the camera that was clearly a reference to RE1 zombie though.
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Zombie12

C) It is what it is, and I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I will gladly accept this answer if I'm the only one.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:08 am

@Progenitor: Those are some really good theories, well spotted. I guess it could be either one but I'll go with option B. The shorts, the red shirt... I think she even had sneakers on her.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Anyone else get Map Pack B?

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Anyone else get Map Pack B.
Yeahhh, really disappointed with the title. I find myself replaying Borderlands more than Resident Evil 6. I'm kind of glad I didn't purchase any DLC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The mastAH!
V.I.P
V.I.P
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 am

I got Map Pack B, so I might as well review my first impressions and then actual feelings for them.

Rooftop Misson
First Impressions: As they said on the description of it on RE.net, it's the smallest Mercs map, and they weren't lying, it's basically the size of a restricted Predator mode map. The times are pretty close which gives you a lot of time, and it's pretty nice looking.

Gameplay: This is a zombie map, bringing the total up to 4 Zombie maps. The zombies vary from normal, fire and army (but as far as I saw, none of them had guns this time.) It's quite easy to get your combo... Up until Super Salv- I mean Ubistvo comes along. Super Ubistvo acts exactly like Super Salvador and yes, he does insta-kill you, I learned the hard way.

Since it's too small the score is lowered, but since it's a zombie map, I'll give it 8/10

I forget the name, but it has Creature in it... I'll get it later
First Impressions: HOLY CRAP IS THIS MAP BIG. But that, and the style of the map are the only things I like. The whole map is just little paths that spiral up and down, which means it takes forever to get the time combos. THERE ISN'T EVEN A BADASS ELEVATOR TO STAND IN!

Gameplay: I just screwed about on my first run, so I really can't say much, except it's Elite J'avo this time (again). I would have to give this map more of a shot, and I'm curious to see how it's restricted in Predator mode.

Very big and nice looking, but small paths makes this map quite odd. 6/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Yeahhh, really disappointed with the title. I find myself replaying Borderlands more than Resident Evil 6. I'm kind of glad I didn't purchase any DLC.

Mer is such an RE6 hater.
First of all, that's a new nick name. I've see Merc, Mer-see, Mercky, and even Mercat. Never Mer.

Secondly, hate it? I don't hate it. I just greatly disapprove of it. Like if my son came up to me and told me he was gay. I still love him, but still disapprove of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Mer is such an RE6 hater.
First of all, that's a new nick name. I've see Merc, Mer-see, Mercky, and even Mercat. Never Mer.

Secondly, hate it? I don't hate it. I just greatly disapprove of it. Like if my son came up to me and told me he was gay. I still love him, but still disapprove of him.

I didn't mean that you hate it, M. Being a hater doesn't necessarily imply that you hate something. Definition:

Hater

1. A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

3. A being who speaks badly,and/or takes negative actions in attempt to create problems for a successful person.

Of course we can replace person with RE6.

I hope those Map Packs and all the DLC are already in RE6's re-released edition.
I've heard M before.

Right, but the thing is, there is no success to be found with Resident Evil 6. It's just poor in general. The game is lackluster, it has no punch, it's explosions without fuses, wonky controls, bad camera angles, saturated with poorly placed quick time events, unimaginative and frustrating enemies, the entire game is frustrating. Progression in the game is tiring and the boss battles are like getting your leg caught in a bear trap, freeing yourself, only to land in another one.

I don't speak bad of Resident Evil 6 because of it's success, I speak bad of Resident Evil 6 because it's bad, and Capcom should feel bad. I say this with honesty and sincerity: Capcom should feel bad about this game. The only reason I was excited and loved my first playthrough was because I've been waiting all year and forced myself to like it, but in the end, it felt like an axe the shins.

I want them to come out with another game, but I want them to learn from their mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:39 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
I would have to give this map more of a shot, and I'm curious to see how it's restricted in Predator mode.
I'm actually curious about that now. I can never get people to play one on that map though. Razz After playing a round on Rooftop Mission, I would switch to Creature Workshop and everyone would leave. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Progenitor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Today I was playing as Leon in Chapter 3 and when he reunited with Helena I caught him say "Welcome back stranger" and I smiled big. RE6 will forever contain another little reference I missed and I love it for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 am

Apparently, some people didn't like the fact that Agent had 7 Magnum bullets. Now due to the latest patch...he only has 3. LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 am

White Rock wrote:
Apparently, some people didn't like the fact that Agent had 7 Magnum bullets. Now due to the latest patch...he only has 3. LOL. Very Happy

Moral of the story: DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT SH*T lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 am

Like anyone even cares about Agent anyway. LOL.

Pity he wasn't in the finished game. Therefore, no-one knows anything about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next