HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
What was Leon before?
In RE4 the mister was athletic.
I mean, anorexic was an exaggeration, yes, but in RE6 he's definitely scrawny. Hm... maybe my standards are off.

Say what? He looked about the same weight and body type in RE6 that he was in RE4. Of course, you don't see him wearing a tight black shirt in RE6, he had a jacket over another couple shirts, then later a collared shirt with a black vest if I remember correctly. Very cool looking.

And I just thought it was funny that it's assumed Chris didn't only take steriods, but abused them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
And I just thought it was funny that it's assumed Chris didn't only take steriods, but abused them. Smile
Steroids are hormons, and are part of a body's natural biochemical setup. There are people who have to use them, do to hormonal imbalance. So using them doesn't automatically imply abusing them.
You may go back to your seat and sit down now.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
What was Leon before?
In RE4 the mister was athletic.
I mean, anorexic was an exaggeration, yes, but in RE6 he's definitely scrawny. Hm... maybe my standards are off.

Actually i would disagree that hes skinny, hes quite wide in shoulders, chest is pumped a abit and he never was any bigger and muscular thab that in RE4, jakes pretty much in the same shape, well for my standards they both are tiny, but for regular standards they're in pretty good shape.

As for Roids, ones that you've mentioned with Chris are not organic and are not part of Steroid Hormonal System, they are chemical drugs that mimic Hormones, mostly main "male hormone" testosterone. They are known as anabolic steroids and are used in bodybuilding cs they cause anabolic effect, increasing both muscle healup and buildup speed (also increasing strength)
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
As for Roids, ones that you've mentioned with Chris are not organic and are not part of Steroid Hormonal System, they are chemical drugs that mimic Hormones, mostly main "male hormone" testosterone. They are known as anabolic steroids and are used in bodybuilding cs they cause anabolic effect, increasing both muscle healup and buildup speed (also increasing strength.
I know, just as I knew that it would be you who'd spoil my little biology lesson for the Spikester. I was exploiting the fact that he was generalizing about steroids and not distuingishing natural ones from derivatives. Once – just once – I wanted to come out on top of Spike. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 am

Trichos wrote:
As for Roids, ones that you've mentioned with Chris are not organic and are not part of Steroid Hormonal System, they are chemical drugs that mimic Hormones, mostly main "male hormone" testosterone. They are known as anabolic steroids and are used in bodybuilding cs they cause anabolic effect, increasing both muscle healup and buildup speed (also increasing strength.
I know, just as I knew that it would be you who'd spoil my little biology lesson for the Spikester. I was exploiting the fact that he was generalizing about steroids and not distuingishing natural ones from derivatives. Once – just once – I wanted to come out on top of Spike. Oh well...

I sincerely apologize, really didnt mean to ruin you 15 minutes of glory. But you gotta warn people you know!

@spike : I admit trichos post is the correct one, mine is just copied from Resident evil wiki, you know thats the source you cant trust. please let trichos to be on top. I mean above (damn sounds kinda dirty)
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 am

I've just started playing the game again and there's something about the whole thing that just seems off. I'm not sure what, it just doesn't feel like a completed game...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Trichos wrote:

They're all unnatural so I didn't deem it necessary. Oh well...I'm always on top anyway. And sometimes on bottom. Shocked
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:18 am

You know that bit on the Leon story when you have to dodge the trains in that tunnel? Yeah, that bit. F**k that part.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 am

dr_salvador wrote:
You know that bit on the Leon story when you have to dodge the trains in that tunnel? Yeah, that bit. F**k that part.
I find it ridiculous that no matter where you stand, you will die if you don't push the buttons. Seriously, on my first playthough I did the thing any other sane person would have: ran out of the way! The train was literally ten meters away from me on the other side of the tunnel. Then I die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
I find it ridiculous that no matter where you stand, you will die if you don't push the buttons. Seriously, on my first playthough I did the thing any other sane person would have: ran out of the way! The train was literally ten meters away from me on the other side of the tunnel. Then I die.

You here too?

Yeah, I did the same thing, I was completely outta the way, and I ate some train. Actually, I died several times at that particular part. If one train didn't get you, the other one would...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

You here too?

Yeah, I did the same thing, I was completely outta the way, and I ate some train. Actually, I died several times at that particular part. If one train didn't get you, the other one would...
Indeed. Better call the pest control.

I died a couple times at that part too since I actually tried if you still die even if you are as far away from the train as you can. Turns out you have to go back and jump on that platform where you came form to not get squished.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

You here too?

Indeed. Better call the pest control.

I died a couple times at that part too since I actually tried if you still die even if you are as far away from the train as you can. Turns out you have to go back and jump on that platform where you came form to not get squished.
That's the nose ridiculous part of the game. You have to hug the wall on the opposite side of the tracks and dodge zombies, it's shit.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 pm

I swear I spend a good hour on that part. My reaction time sucked, so pressing the buttons annoyed me, so I tried to find a another way.

You'd think avoiding the train would work. But the Resident Evil world is...screwed up. But it's nice to know I wasn't the only victim! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

One time I ran past all the zombies and to the part where there's an actual division in the tracks going north an south. Then the trail came and I still got killed even though there was a division from the train and where I was. That was outrageous. I mean, they set in your mind press X+A whenever a train comes and then when that train comes you just get splattered without any warning. I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 pm

I wonder if using a rocket launcher defeats the 'train'? After all, it's the most difficult boss on the game... Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 pm

One time, a zombie that was laying on the ground grabbed me, and layed on top of me long enough for the train to flatten me like a pancake...
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:52 am

That train is almost as annoying as the random boulder moments in Resident Evil 4! Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:22 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
That train is almost as annoying as the random boulder moments in Resident Evil 4! Razz

Yeah, those were pretty bad. I didn't mind the cutscene QTE's in RE4 on the GC though. It was a consistent L+R or A+B.

The Krauser cutscene keeps you on your toes though. And that fight with him later on was really fun too. You just gotta use the knife.

Also, Capcom seems to be trying to find ways to make the knife useful. I mean, in RE4 they introduced the "quick-knife". RE5 continued this, but actually made it so that every single character had a "quick-knife", lame.

I think characters like Leon, Claire, Chris, Krauser, Jill, etc are really the only ones who need knives. Wesker and Excella, they have no business carrying a knife.

RER tried to make it a simple button press, which is ok I guess. I like how Mercs3D and RE6 do it. It's an actual item that takes up one space, you equip it and just kick ass.

Krauser in Mercs3D and Chris in RE6's Mercs FTW! It's also nice to see Chris' knifing skills, since we never really got to see him use it. Which was dissapointing in RE5, since he had that large thing strapped to his back like he was gonna cut someone. But alas, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 pm

It's also nice to know that enemies won't shrug off getting a cut to the leg. Ah it takes me back to getting A-Rank with Wesker in CVX.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm

I forgot to mention how they've changed it so that it's more convienant to break open boxes and stuff to get the items inside of them. In RE4, it seemed cool being able to press a button and cut the box to open it. It got a bit tedious though, definately by RE5.

RER tried to make this easier and better by allowing a single button press to quickly strike with the knife. I didn't care for this too much either. The knife would just appear when you pressed the button, and it was equipped in the same spot as grenades, so if I forgot to re-equip the knife in that spot, I might accidentally toss and waste a nade, that sucks.

RE6 finally got it right and don't even require you to use your knife for this simple task, you simply kick or butt(with the end of your gun) to break it open. It looks cooler and is far more convienant.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 am

Resident Evil 6 got a release date for PC. It's March 22, 2013. Oh boy, PC gamers have long wait ahead...

On lighter news, now that we got the recent update that gave us an optional partner for Ada, unlocked her mission from the getgo, added more camera options, gave us the No Hope difficulty setting (good luck with that) AND added a new unlockable character... phew... there's another update coming. The next update will add more options for Agent Hunt and unlock it for newcomers, add a stage select so you can go straight to different stages within the chapters, add an option for automated QTEs (THANK GOD) and adjust the difficulty on some parts of the game.

Source and specs for the PC version [here]
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:21 am

@mass: march 23 ?! Capcom sucks!!! Porting controls from one platform to the other is not an easy thing, but definitely not a 5 moth job. Im pretty sure they are planning some other release in march and want to back the sales up of that game with RE6 release . . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:39 am

@mass: march 23 ?! Capcom sucks!!! Porting controls from one platform to the other is not an easy thing, but definitely not a 5 moth job. Im pretty sure they are planning some other release in march and want to back the sales up of that game with RE6 release . . . .
It's getting released through Steam so I assume that has something do with with it too.

And hey, at least it's not like Alan Wake which took 2 years to get ported from XBox to PC.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's getting released through Steam so I assume that has something do with with it too.

And hey, at least it's not like Alan Wake which took 2 years to get ported from XBox to PC.

I think Remeday had some legal issues with microsoft cs of AW and that was the reason of such a late release, plus as far as i remember it was planned to be released as an Xbox exclusive and then they announced pc port (but i might be wrong, im not sure). The main reason of RE 6 being so late is that capcom did a really bad job, now when the game is announced to be released on two consoles and Windows, Windows version is being ported when Console versions are already done, of course consoles are released first, but PC release follows them in 1, max 3 moths later, what capcom did was that they've fired people working on PC version, gave it to much smaller group of technicians, manually stretching the time. Now since RE had a huge success on both Xbox and PS, Capcom has high hopes on PC version too, first of stretching the time will increase the anticipation for PC gamers and that of course will increase the sales, therefore capcom can back up any other game with the RE6 and not worry about the income. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 am

I know Alan Wake was supposed to be an exclusive. I used it as a sarcastic example.

Maybe they'll just straight up release the Last Hope edition when the PC release date is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next