HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield

Go down 
+15
will1234562
Methsia
00biohazard
Jill Sandwich
FlowersForNina
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
Monster Mash
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
Spike991
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's as canon as you want it to be. Capcom has never wanted to state if it is or isn't so it's entirely up to the gamers. There's nothing to contradict the actual canon either and the ending of Outbreak File#2 was referenced in Umbrella Chronicles.

Besides, even if it was different canon, it still happened in those games.

Well, id have to consider it non-cannon then, if thats so. I have nothing against it and yea its not contradicting, but i just do believe that it alters a somewhat already official statement - that is, that the true survivors were only Leon, Claire and Sherry.
As for UC... idk, some aspects of that game and DSC are pretty much bent in comparison to the main games so im not even gonna include that here.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 am

Yeah, the retold parts of UC and DC are not canon but it was referenced in an original story part which are, in fact, canon.

I guess the reason they keep only mentioning those three is because they're the most important. You don't hear them mentioning Rebecca or Barry or any other minor characters for that matter. It would just make the list of mentions too long to make any sense in context. On top of that, pretty much the only person out of the main cast that knows they ever were there is Nicholai.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:59 pm

If it is Elza Walker-- Then it is. There is no doubt she is the original one, and I bow to that. I admit I am starting to like her.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Not the only one. Pretty much the whole original cast of the original RE got changed.
You mean these?

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 Re_old10
So THAT's why Barry Wears a Flak Jacket...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3