HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield

Go down 
+15
will1234562
Methsia
00biohazard
Jill Sandwich
FlowersForNina
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
Monster Mash
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
Spike991
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 am

Personally I prefer Claire Redfield over Elza Walker. Maybe if she had appeared along side Claire and the two of them had been possibly best friends. And then after encountering Leon they all could have gotten separated. But that's if they had chosen to keep her in the game after rebooting it is how I see her fitting in a way.

If I'm remembering correctly, Elza was replaced By Claire because it was said they wanted more of a connection between characters or something like that. Seeing as Claire didn't come from Raccoon City University while Elza did, that already put Elza in the town. When you look at it, in my opinion at least, choosing Claire Redfield gave the story more depth. Elza would have just been another person trying to get out a live. And After those events there wouldn't be too terribly much left for her down the road unless they did with her what they did with either Chris or Leon or if she simply chose to go her own way and try to forget everything that had happened.

Perhaps Elza Walker's story would have been too complex for what was currently being gone for at the time the game was created. But having Claire adds to the story and pulls a few strings together by connecting certain characters with other ones throughout the series. Even if certain ones don't always make an appearance all the time.

But hey, this is just me here.

weskersbarber wrote:
According to a source of mine, Elza Walker will appear in RE6, You heard it here first.
Elza walker in RE6? I had heard of the possibility of Claire most likely having an appearance as the game has both Leon and Chris so it would be more likely for her to be in it rather then Elza. If Elza were to be in RE6 what would her role even be at this point? And why introduce her now when she was practically scrapped before?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
They show him but he has a helmet on so you only see the bottom part of his face.

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 R.P.D.%20Flight%20Officer%20Kevin%20Dooley%20-%200002
That's exactly what I meant with them not showing him explicitly. They show the guy but leave some for the imagination.

They do show his face when Joseph finds him but he has already been mutilated.

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 185px-016-2-
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 am

Now I really feel more dissapointed at the same time it's insulting me knowing that Elza Walker is gonna be on RE6. Why would Capcom do that? Im hoping it's not true.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Now I really feel more dissapointed at the same time it's insulting me knowing that Elza Walker is gonna be on RE6. Why would Capcom do that? Im hoping it's not true.

Calm down I was only joking. Sure how the fuck would I have a source inside capcom lol.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:17 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Calm down I was only joking. Sure how the fuck would I have a source inside capcom lol.

Its true. I read it on Google. Just try searching it, Im trying to find a way to post the link here. Capcom is returning her as a main character on RE6.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Yes, although he appears in the picture on the wall of the STARS office in RE2 & 3.

Really Mass?

Edward Dewey was created for RE0. He's Bravo's actual helicopter pilot.

Kevin Dooley was a guy subbing in. He was seen in the REmake at the beginning. Wasn't it his hand that Joseph pulled out with that gun?
I know all that but do you have any other explanation for the extra guy in the STARS pic? It was said that he often worked with the STARS teams as an extra pilot so it could as well be him. At least I like to think so.

It was most likely a mistake by whoever created the image since the character did not exist in the original Resident Evil game. In the original RE it is Dewey's hand that is found by Joseph Frost. However, this got retconned for RE0 and instead Dewey is found in the train and turns into a zombie. In REmake Dooley then becomes the one killed by the Cerebruses but instead of just a hand it's a mutilated corpse. It's a good explaination though to make the picture fit.

Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Where did you find that pic?
From
Spoiler:
. (PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!!!! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:39 am

Well, I asked and it was pretty certain that it would be from a Resident Evil site Very Happy

Thanks for letting me know. Besides, you didn't link to them Wink
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 am

elza sounded chessy
claire is beter
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
elza sounded chessy
You got that right. I bet she was in the Raccoon University chess team.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am

The main character in Last Story name's Elza in Japan, they changed it to Zael in the Europe release, Smile
Back to top Go down
FlowersForNina
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
FlowersForNina

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Because redheads are clearly better.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Yeah Claire is better. She just seems better than Elza. Besides, if it we're Elza then there wouldn't be any shipping of...

StevexClaire
LeonxClaire
WeskerxClaire
ChrisxClaire

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
shipping

I thought this wasn't a twilight forum
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
shipping

I thought this wasn't a twilight forum

You know what twilight is? I'm surprised Paul lol
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 am

Zael? Sorry but that is a lame name. Zeal would go better.

If it had been Elza Walker, we would grow to like her.

Not as much as Claire though. Plus Elza's story doesn't really
excite me. But you can see the resemblance between her and Claire.
Hairstyle and love for motorbikes.

If Elza was in CVX, I guess they would have brought up a different story.
Maybe she was looking for Steve. lol
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:22 am

You can't really say that Claire is better than Elza,because no one knows what Elza's personality is XD Her biker suit does seem cooler than Claire's(reminds me of a car racing suit).
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 Re2-cl13
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 Re2-cl14
What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 Re2-cl15
I don't know - Elza looks like a character I could relate to(which I never managed to do with Claire) and the story of the "lone survivor" seems more interesting than the "find my brother" story.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:37 am

Since 1.5 is being worked on you will get the chance to play as her as well as(to some degree) see what she would have been like as a character.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:24 am

Hmnn, nah, can never imagine it. Claire Redfield all the way.
Butttt... i guess that was the thing. As you said, it was a similar character yet completely UNRELATED. Maybe it made more sense if they linked at least one of the character in RE 1's sequel of RE 2 to someone from RE 1. That way, it somehow "flows" more rather than having RE 2 in a completely unrelated and random survivor's point of view. Plus, it really proves that the Redfields ARE true survivors hehe Smile.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

AL_Redfield wrote:
Butttt... i guess that was the thing. As you said, it was a similar character yet completely UNRELATED. Maybe it made more sense if they linked at least one of the character in RE 1's sequel of RE 2 to someone from RE 1. That way, it somehow "flows" more rather than having RE 2 in a completely unrelated and random survivor's point of view. Plus, it really proves that the Redfields ARE true survivors hehe Smile.

I agreed to you. Somehow it may sounds a little unrelated but because of Claire telling that Chris is his brother it serves as a link between them. So it's kinda related. I never imagined it would be Elza cause if it's her ofcourse it turned out to be a different story in the future.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 am

Real answer: Red heads are just way more awesome.

Seriously though, I'm glad they went with Claire. Mainly because Elza's design looks horrible imo. I never did like dirtbike/race suits on girls.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 am

AL_Redfield wrote:

I agreed to you. Somehow it may sounds a little unrelated but because of Claire telling that Chris is his brother it serves as a link between them. So it's kinda related. I never imagined it would be Elza cause if it's her ofcourse it turned out to be a different story in the future.

Hehe yes very correct Smile. And also, if every single nooks and crannies of Raccoon City were infected, then how high are the chances of a university student attending school (Raccoon City University) there surviving?... Yea, sadly, not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:43 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Hehe yes very correct Smile. And also, if every single nooks and crannies of Raccoon City were infected, then how high are the chances of a university student attending school (Raccoon City University) there surviving?... Yea, sadly, not a lot.
One did. Yoko Suzuki. Claire was also a student, if not from the same town.

Then again, how did people like a waitress, reporter, subway station worker, plumber, security guard, doctor, 12-year-old kid and a bunch of police officers, including one first timer, survive? Pure luck and will to survive, I guess.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

One did. Yoko Suzuki. Claire was also a student, if not from the same town.

Then again, how did people like a waitress, reporter, subway station worker, plumber, security guard, doctor, 12-year-old kid and a bunch of police officers, including one first timer, survive? Pure luck and will to survive, I guess.

Claire was from a different university.
And dude, wasnt that game a non-cannon?? Those werent included. Honestly, i dont know much whether it actually is or it isnt, but whenever i play or watch the cannon RE games or films, they only ever mention Leon, Claire and Sherry as the only main survivors of the Raccoon City incident recorded. Ada and Hunk doesnt count of course cos they work in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 am

It's as canon as you want it to be. Capcom has never wanted to state if it is or isn't so it's entirely up to the gamers. There's nothing to contradict the actual canon either and the ending of Outbreak File#2 was referenced in Umbrella Chronicles.

Besides, even if it was different canon, it still happened in those games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield   What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What if, It is Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next