HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station

Go down 
+13
fernandofan08
Kino_00
Jilly
Jill Sandwich
BloodMoney88
McShowtime
Vandal
S.Winters
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
TeRoR KiD
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 am

S.Winters wrote:
If you really wanted to.

Nope. I was just poking fun at the fact that I STILL haven't read Bio's fanfic...but I will. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 am

You wouldn't know what to do with a fanfic. And I haven't read it either. But I did bookmark it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 am

S.Winters wrote:
You wouldn't know what to do with a fanfic. And I haven't read it either. But I did bookmark it.

I'm sure Bio would be prould.. Mad
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 am

I'd hope that he would at least be happy that I didn't forget it.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Seems I'm the only one who like the Dark Room, where you can save.... Had this music and the vibe, made it feel like a dark sanctuary, with Hell on all sides, always liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
I'm pretty sure the guy who discovered the Easter egg was bored out of his mind. Truth be told, it is a very uncommon fact. Unless Winter was the one who discovers it since she cares for the little things.
I found out about that easter egg on G4 back in like 2004 or 2005, back when G4 was an awesome channel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 am

McShowtime wrote:
Seems I'm the only one who like the Dark Room, where you can save.... Had this music and the vibe, made it feel like a dark sanctuary, with Hell on all sides, always liked it. Smile
The best part about that room was the male zombie just outside it, closest to the stairs. He had such pathetic groans xD Me and my friend always joke about that particular zombie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:21 pm

I'd have to say my favorite room in the RPD would have to be the S.T.A.R.S office, for the simple fact that most of the members personal items were in there.. ie, Chris had left his jacket and guitar on the wall and Rebecca Chambers medic pouch, Barry and his gun pieces..Jills' own Beret..awesome stuff just to see.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 am

BloodMoney88 wrote:
I'd have to say my favorite room in the RPD would have to be the S.T.A.R.S office, for the simple fact that most of the members personal items were in there.. ie, Chris had left his jacket and guitar on the wall and Rebecca Chambers medic pouch, Barry and his gun pieces..Jills' own Beret..awesome stuff just to see.

Was Jill's berret in there?
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, Jill's Beret is scrunched up on her desk, you can see the S.T.A.R.S badge on it and it's blue, Although you get her S.T.A.R.S costume in the boutique, you can still see it on the desk, I thought that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

My favorite is the back of station in scenario B. For some reason it reminds of RE 1.5
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:29 am

Spike991, check this out

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 S_t_a_11

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 S_t_a_12

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 S_t_a_14

Last edited by BloodMoney88 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To include more pictures.)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Nice, I had never seen the berret there.

They should make an I-Spy RE Edition!
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Yeah, that would be pretty cool, and no worries, I guess the people who notice it, take their time when they're in the room being thorough, no worries
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 am

BloodMoney88 wrote:
Yeah, that would be pretty cool, and no worries, I guess the people who notice it, take their time when they're in the room being thorough, no worries

TBH, I've played RE2 and RE3 combined....SOOOOOO many times, and I'm sure I've seen it, but didn't ACTUALLY see it.
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 pm

The S.T.A.R.S. room in RE3 because you can see everyone's desks. Which I wish Jill would make a comment on her own desk. Neutral

And in RE2 the room where you get the little red gem from the statue's hand on the upper floor. The music in that room is so.. mystical.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 pm

I get what you're saying, you NOTICED it but your mind was pre-occupied on trying to get the hell out of the station Razz and Jilly, that's another cool room too, love that one.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Way too small for all eleven STARS members. Chris, Jill, Barry, Joseph, Enrico, Becca, Forest, Richard, Edward, Kenneth, and who am i forgetting..im not counting Wesker though.

Saw some post on other forums about this. Some book(s) says that team members are working in shifts, so while others are using S.T.A.R.S.'s office, others are.. where ? On the field duty ? No idea.
But moving all personal belongings depending on shifts ?
Gah, who knows..
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:26 am

I loved the RPD room where you find Marvin. The gunshots on the lockers, the scattered papers with blood stains, brokenchairs, hand prints. Imagination goes wild with what happened in the attack.

Also the room where you first encounter the Licker and the room after. Blood stained walls, the rushed bodge job of boarding the windows where the zombies arms push through to grab you.

To be honest, I love the rooms where they tell a story. Where you can see the blood, hand prints, the mess. Where it lets you imagine the horror of the officers when they see the dead collegues and civillians attacking them. Where you can picture the last moments of someones life, struggling to resist and survive with no avail.

Thats what I miss from RE. It had rooms, environements where they themselves told a story and let your imagination run wild of what happened.

Look at the Hospital in RE3. The whole hospital told a story. From the reception with the soldiers who had been killed by hunters protecting the staff, to the dead doctor in the hallways, the dead patient and the doctor and relative zombified.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

The Main Hall. It's the central hub. It allows you a shortcut to the 2nd floor and I love the music that plays.
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 pm

One of my favorite rooms I'd say other than the S.T.A.R.S is the main hall.. ever since I first played the second game, once you enter the police station and it does that scene where it looks around the big main hall and plays that haunting music, I loved it..
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:06 am

The S.T.A.R.S. office since I read the book.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm

the left room when the main offices were in
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:52 am

Just like in the spencer mansion: the save rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2