HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?

Go down 
+15
Monster Mash
Kino_00
DXP
Martin85
McShowtime
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
weskersbarber
Spike991
Methsia
TeRoR KiD
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 am

Mine is the dining room...can you imagine being so high class that you needed to invite friends over to dine there?

Please discuss what your favorite one is...
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 am

Going to be the gallery lol. I had so much lulz there. I had the impression that
I had to walk instead of run in case I disturbed the crows :S

Dining room huh? Imagine some statue randomly falling on your guests lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 am

This thread actually made me smile....it's the most brilliant thing, I'm glad I thought of it. Smile JK...kudos to you Terror.

Well, I think I'd choose the dining room too. The ticking clock, the table, the checkered floor, the fireplace, blood(I hope this isn't Chris' blood), etc..

I love it.

The main hall is a close second for me though. Nuff said. I really liked seeing the replica in CVX, and having Chris, Wesker and Alexia having that confrontation there...

I always wished there was some sort of spectator mode or something to go around and really appreciate the mansion...as a mansion. You know, just look at all the paintings and structure, etc.

Maybe go 1st person view, just something...the mansion was so cool.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:12 am

Always loved the balcony where Forest dies in the Original. The whole atmosphere, Forest laying there pecked to death, the Arklay forest in the background, wind blowing and the crows squeaking very loud etc scary shit.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am

The save rooms obviously, because the warm light of the lantern makes me relax Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:56 am

You know, I liked the dining room style in the second Spencer Mansion. The lighting was awesome too.

From the original mansion I'd say the piano room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Probably the epic foyer or the dining room for me.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 pm

The save rooms, because the music is so relaxing. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:00 pm

The save rooms, because I feel safe!!
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

The music room for me. Mostly because, I always liked hearing The Moonlight Sonata being played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:58 pm

The save rooms. Or maybe the dining room (especially in REmake).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

ThomVD wrote:
The save rooms obviously, because the warm light of the lantern makes me relax Smile .
Arent you clever...

The bgm that plays in the save rooms is extremely nostalgic and memorable.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:19 pm

I second the hallway to Neptune's Tank.

It's so eerie!! I love the music and I thought it was where I would meet
Jill and Wesker with his tyrant!
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:36 pm

The Balcony where Forest's been pecked to death... the visual are superb ( REmake ), and the music's making sure you know he's going to get up and get you.... you know it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Don't click if you haven't played RE1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Martin85
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Martin85

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 am

The room with the zombie that jumps out the closet after reading his diary. You know, the "Itchy. Tasty" one!
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:11 am

Martin85 wrote:
The room with the zombie that jumps out the closet after reading his diary. You know, the "Itchy. Tasty" one!

The caretakers room. Hmmm my fave room? What if I don't have one? tongue ummm although I love more rooms in 1 The lab is one of my faves. Its the music and the atmosphere you get from it when you first enter it. I mean for someone first playing the game for the first time who would have thought a mansion would be hiding a Lab of all things? Then you see those big doors to the heliport, the XDR painted on the wall, climb down the ladder and that is when the dread hits you as this is where everything went to hell who knows what is down there kinda vibe.
Back to top Go down
Martin85
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Martin85

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Very true, couldn't have said it better myself. I was really scared of the Hunters. I used to not save very often ( I had an affinity for hoarding "for later in the game"), and a Hunter could blast an hour of time away from me. Really added to the game. Even if you've only not saved for fifteen minutes, that's fifteen minutes you've lost if you die.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 am

Attic. I loved & hated that snake so much. I was terrified every playthrough when I had to enter that room.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 am

The entirety of the guardhouse. The combination of domesticity and creepy atmosphere was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:13 am

The piano room where Jill plays Moonlight Sonata.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I actually really like the two save rooms in the mansion, especially in REmake due to added coziness.

Of course the main hall and dining room are great too. That bathroom is pretty sweet too, though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:11 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I actually really like the two save rooms in the mansion, especially in REmake due to added coziness.

Of course the main hall and dining room are great too. That bathroom is pretty sweet too, though.

The save rooms were nice. Having Becca spray you with that tear gas was a memborable moment. I remember her even looking at all the medical items on the shelf and mentioning how Umbrella had made most of them.

The music was the best thing though. It really left an impression. I loved how in LIN it had that theme play during the Results screen.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm

The tiny little space where the Tiger Statue is. Put in the wrong gem and have snakes fall on your head.

But I do love the music room too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:34 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Put in the wrong gem and have snakes fall on your head.
Really? I never even thought about putting the gems in wrong sockets D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?   Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite room in the Spencer Mansion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next