HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
valereth wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I've added a game to the PS3 family. That game, is Resident Evil Revelations. In 2 months time, GTA V.

And pretty much every main game before 6 had tank controls. I don't see this much, but people actually complained that 6 didn't have tank controls despite complaining of tank controls in the past.
Except for 4 and 5
Dude...are you really that ignorant?
The answer to that should be painfully obvious by now.
True. The way I see it, even if someone from Capcom told this guy that 4 and 5 have tank controls, he still won't listen.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 am

valereth wrote:

And because the controls were improved. I keep saying this. You keep forgetting it. Try paying attention.

Fair enough.
It seems by all of your comments that you clearly have a higher understanding in game design than me.
Oh how I was wrong to question someone with such in-depth knowledge, please enlighten me and tell me what parts I was getting wrong master.
As I said before when did this turn into YouTube?
Can't stand people with this kind of attitude that they think they know everything, especially when they are talking to someone who is ACTUALLY learning and implementing such skills day in and day out. -_-
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 am

So... In conclusion, the atmosphere of a game dictates how you press "X". Consider me enlightened. Obviously none of us have ever played such a game as Resident Evil, except for this guy.

Btw. I'm done with merging his posts. There's like a billion of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Nobudy wrote:
valereth wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I've added a game to the PS3 family. That game, is Resident Evil Revelations. In 2 months time, GTA V.

And pretty much every main game before 6 had tank controls. I don't see this much, but people actually complained that 6 didn't have tank controls despite complaining of tank controls in the past.
Except for 4 and 5
I know exactly what I am talking about. Are you that ignorant?

Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:
So basically you've never played Resident Evil. Why are you here?
I've actually played it many, many times and, no, I've really never had any problems turning around quickly or gotten stuck in a wall (again, whatever the latter is). And I'm here because of intelligent people such as Spike, Nite, Vandal, Miss Claire Redfield, Mass, and Meth, whom I like and enjoy conversing with.

Just more proof to everyone here that you have no solid basis to stand on and just want to be argumentative.

Vandal wrote:
Can we all just agree he has no idea what he's talking about and deem him a dunce?
That's horribly insensitive! Dunces aren't this dumb.

valereth wrote:
The atmosphere of a game can effect how you play
Atmosphere and controls are two completely different things.
You have no solid basis for your argument because it is not actually based on fact.

And I was not talking controls there. You are just making shit up at this point.  You really are more ignorant than a dunce.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
valereth wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Except for 4 and 5
Yep. Nobudy is that ignorant.

Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
valereth wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Except for 4 and 5
True. The way I see it, even if someone from Capcom told this guy that 4 and 5 have tank controls, he still won't listen.
I would ask why they would lie, but they are Capcom. They are like the EA of Japan.

Mass Distraction wrote:
So... In conclusion, the atmosphere of a game dictates how you press "X". Consider me enlightened. Obviously none of us have ever played such a game as Resident Evil, except for this guy.

Btw. I'm done with merging his posts. There's like a billion of them.
When I play a horror or survival oriented game like RE4 or The Last of Us (which is fucking amazing, and you should all play it. The parts where you are fighting infected are what Resident Evil SHOULD be), I play it completely different than I do an action game. Running and gunning and just shooting everything without a care WILL GET YOU KILLED. You play that type of game a lot slower and a lot more methodical. You are a lot more careful. This is how it effects how you play the game. WHY DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FANS OF THIS TYPE OF THING?! I shouldn't.

BTW it can effect how you press X, thanks to pressure sensetive buttons Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 pm

valereth wrote:
When I play a horror or survival oriented game like RE4 or The Last of Us (which is fucking amazing, and you should all play it. The parts where you are fighting infected are what Resident Evil SHOULD be), I play it completely different than I do an action game. Running and gunning and just shooting everything without a care WILL GET YOU KILLED.
I was seriously underwhelmed by Last of Us. It was a good game but far from the masterpiece everyone makes it out to be. I played on Hard and I was still able to run and gun so many parts of that game, going as far as to just run through the whole hospital at the end because I had hit the ammo cap in every single weapon and item in my inventory.

Btw. My PS3's X button is hardly pressure sensitive, aside from the fact that it does stuff when I press it.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
valereth wrote:
When I play a horror or survival oriented game like RE4 or The Last of Us (which is fucking amazing, and you should all play it. The parts where you are fighting infected are what Resident Evil SHOULD be), I play it completely different than I do an action game. Running and gunning and just shooting everything without a care WILL GET YOU KILLED.
I was seriously underwhelmed by Last of Us. It was a good game but far from the masterpiece everyone makes it out to be. I played on Hard and I was still able to run and gun so many parts of that game, going as far as to just run through the whole hospital at the end because I had hit the ammo cap in every single weapon and item in my inventory.

Btw. My PS3's X button is hardly pressure sensitive, aside from the fact that it does stuff when I press it.
I call bullshit. Ammo is way too limited for this to actually be true.,
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 pm

valereth wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
valereth wrote:

I call bullshit. Ammo is way too limited for this to actually be true.,
Oh but it is. I guess I just got lucky since the game engine itself seems to be somewhat bugged. Some people encounter serious glitching, some people encounter bad AI and some people encounter ridiculous amounts of item drops. On that note, a review I read even mentioned that if you look at every single corner of every area in the game, you'll have more than enough items. This was definitely true on my part. By my honor as an admin, I certainly hit the ammo cap in every weapon I had by the end of the game. On hard.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 pm

The ammo cap for all of the weapons is still exteremely low, and it takes a lot of ammo to dispatch one clicker, let alone several. The game throws you against more than one at multiple points throughout the game. I still call bullshit. The game is amazing. I have not been this invested in characters and story since Mass Effect 2 came out
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

valereth wrote:
The ammo cap for all of the weapons is still exteremely low, and it takes a lot of ammo to dispatch one clicker, let alone several. The game throws you against more than one at multiple points throughout the game. I still call bullshit. The game is amazing. I have not been this invested in characters and story since Mass Effect 2 came out
A lot of ammo? Pfft. My friend, who isn't even all that good at the game tbh, headshots them to death with an upgraded rifle. Besides, you can just upgrade you knife skill or get a melee weapon and dispatch of those multiple clickers that way. It isn't even hard to melee practically everything to death, aside from those fat things.

Just because I don't think it's the greatest game ever hardly gives me a reason to lie about something.

Btw. If anything is bullshit it's the low ammo cap.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Lmao. Valereth, you have completely destroyed your own argument about how atmosphere changes the way you play a game. Low ammo, taking a lot of ammo to kill things, encountering too many enemies, etc. IS NOT ATMOSPHERE. That is GAMEPLAY. ATMOSPHERE consists of the tone of the environment, the sounds, the lighting, etc. and has no actual impact on GAMEPLAY. Saying atmosphere affects gameplay is the same as saying that if Battlefield 3 was darker or more cartoony, it would be a platformer instead of a shooter. You obviously just have no idea what gaming terms mean at all. Go to any other RE forum or site and they will tell you the same thing we are telling you. And lastly, here: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/4709.html
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Valereth, for you to say that 4 and 5 don't have tank controls makes you ignorant of the truth. You said that nobody's that ignorant*trollface*, but I see that you are. Five does have an option to shuffle, but you still have to move your analogue stick forward (and only forward) to move your character when standing still. Just because the camera's different doesn't mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

A lot of ammo? Pfft. My friend, who isn't even all that good at the game tbh, headshots them to death with an upgraded rifle. Besides, you can just upgrade you knife skill or get a melee weapon and dispatch of those multiple clickers that way. It isn't even hard to melee practically everything to death, aside from those fat things.

Just because I don't think it's the greatest game ever hardly gives me a reason to lie about something.

I never had a problem with ammo either.
I also mostly sneak about in survival horror games anyway (if I can) so I rarely fire guns.
The upgraded shivs are the first thing I got as to quickly dispatch the clickers because they could be a minor inconvenience at times.
Hard difficulty is not that hard in my opinion is should have been called normal.
I would go back and play survivor but the game has little to none replay value.
The game severally underwhelmed me also, I mean don't get me wrong it was a decent game out of the bunch but it's not as "godly" as everyone is making it out to be.
I feel all the efforts where put into the first half of the game and then it's like they just ran out of that steam, much like what happened with Bioshock infinity.
Everyone labelled that to be the best game ever but it was only good for the first half and then it was just repetitive and dragged on.
I'm glad a mustered up the strength to eventually complete it because the end was fantastic though.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 pm

FAR CRY 3, CRYSIS 2
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I also mostly sneak about in survival horror games anyway (if I can) so I rarely fire guns.
The upgraded shivs are the first thing I got as to quickly dispatch the clickers because they could be a minor inconvenience at times.
Hard difficulty is not that hard in my opinion is should have been called normal.
The game severally underwhelmed me also, I mean don't get me wrong it was a decent game out of the bunch but it's not as "godly" as everyone is making it out to be.
I feel all the efforts where put into the first half of the game and then it's like they just ran out of that steam, much like what happened with Bioshock infinity.
Everyone labelled that to be the best game ever but it was only good for the first half and then it was just repetitive and dragged on.
I'm glad a mustered up the strength to eventually complete it because the end was fantastic though.  
So either you have not played it at all or you are lying about your playing experience

Nobudy wrote:
Valereth, for you to say that 4 and 5 don't have tank controls makes you ignorant of the truth. You said that nobody's that ignorant*trollface*, but I see that you are. Five does have an option to shuffle, but you still have to move your analogue stick forward (and only forward) to move your character when standing still. Just because the camera's different doesn't mean anything.
For you to say that 4 and 5 do have tank controls makes you ignorant of the truth.

Mass Distraction wrote:
valereth wrote:

1) Silentely killing everything is not easy because you cannot hide when you are choking someone
2. Shivs do not last very long, even after they are upgraded
3. The low ammounts of ammo works in the games favor because you actually have to stop and think instead of just shooting your out of every situation. That is what RE should be and is not.

So yeahl. You are lying.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Lmao. Valereth, you have completely destroyed your own argument about how atmosphere changes the way you play a game. Low ammo, taking a lot of ammo to kill things, encountering too many enemies, etc. IS NOT ATMOSPHERE. That is GAMEPLAY. ATMOSPHERE consists of the tone of the environment, the sounds, the lighting, etc. and has no actual impact on GAMEPLAY. Saying atmosphere affects gameplay is the same as saying that if Battlefield 3 was darker or more cartoony, it would be a platformer instead of a shooter. You obviously just have no idea what gaming terms mean at all. Go to any other RE forum or site and they will tell you the same thing we are telling you. And lastly, here: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/4709.html
You did not read what I said carefully enough. You have a comprehension problem. I never said that low ammo and taking a lot of ammo to kill thins makes a game atmospheric. I said that The Last of Us has low ammo and that it takes a lot to dispatch a clicker. Why don't you try actually reading what I type before you open your mouth and show ignorance, ok?\

Atmosphere does effect how you play the game by effecting how you feel while playing the game. I am right. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:18 am

valereth wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

So either you have not played it at all or you are lying about your playing experience
So let me get this straight... The fact that we are good at the game and we don't think it's the greatest thing ever makes us liars? Sure. Go on, go check my PS3 trophies, that should be enough proof of me beating the game. I am not as lowly as to lie about something online when I have absolutely no reason to.

valereth wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
valereth wrote:

1) Silentely killing everything is not easy because you cannot hide when you are choking someone
3. The low ammounts of ammo works in the games favor because you actually have to stop and think instead of just shooting your out of every situation. That is what RE should be and is not.

So yeahl. You are lying.
1. Silently killing everything is as easy as it sounds, as long as you do it correctly. Use your hearing, make sure nothing is going to be standing a feet away when you do and bam. Some of the enemies even have some serious sight problems. This game is no Metal Gear for sure.
2.The knives may not last long but with the amount of items I found I was pretty much able to make a new one every time one broke.
3. I never stopped to think about my next move in older RE games either, unless it was a puzzle. If there's an enemy I either dodge it or shoot it, depending on how much it's in my way, and proceed forward. With Last of Us the only thing you really need to stop for is to hear where your enemies are and go kill them. I even went as far as trying to kill every single enemy I encountered in the game and only let this up during the final stretch before the hospital. Funny thing too, even if you silently kill every single enemy in an area, there still are areas that force you to get seen, either by having enemies in a place you can't sneak-kill them or by just respawning everything after you have already silently killed them all.

valereth wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You did not read what I said carefully enough. You have a comprehension problem. I never said that low ammo  and taking a lot of ammo to kill thins makes a game atmospheric. I said that The Last of Us has low ammo and that it takes a lot to dispatch a clicker. Why don't you try actually reading what I type before you open your mouth and show ignorance, ok?\

Atmosphere does effect how you play the game by effecting how you feel while playing the game. I am right. Get over it.
Read the link he sent you. It's the developers of RE5 speaking about tank controls. Just read it, okay?

Also, you need to use your skills of comprehenstion better, too. I already said that you can kill a clicker with one well placed bullet in the head with an upgraded rifle. I, personally, was not able to achieve this but my friend who does have a certain proficiency with sniper rifles in games did.

Oh, and please, use the "Citation Multiple" button when quoting multiple people. No multi-posting. It's in the rules, as Nite stated earlier.

SWITCHMYND wrote:
FAR CRY 3, CRYSIS 2
Thanks for actually pertaining to the thread Razz How's Far Cry 3? You gonna get Blood Dragon?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 am

This guy is a fucking joke. So tell me Valereth, how exactly does atmosphere directly affect gameplay? Please enlighten me. And also tell me what that has to do with controls, at all. This should be good.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

Valereth, you are mindbogglingly stupid. I'm not even saying that to be insulting, it's a statement of fact that everyone in this topic already knows and agrees with. Be happy I don't have admin powers, otherwise I'd have banned you on the grounds that you're too stupid to function correctly around people.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 am

valereth wrote:

What is your problem kid ?
You are really starting to get on my fucking nerves.
I'm good at games as is Mass, so what ?
A lot of people are, it's not out of the ordinary to excel at some titles.
Since you don't believe that I'm good at survival horrors then I suppose you've not seen my RE2 speedrun then ?
Also since your being so childish, here you go. Is this enough evidence for you, a clear cut picture of the game.
Furthermore my experience of the game is MY EXPERIENCE, my feelings on the game are also MY OPINIONS, respect that kid.

Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 Img_0010
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 am

valereth wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
For you to say that 4 and 5 do have tank controls makes you ignorant of the truth.

You just got a link to an article about 5 having tank controls from a producer of Resident Evil 5, and yet you still refuse to listen? How many people have told you this?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:27 am

Sigh.... Let's just leave this whole debate and let the balance come to the thread before things turn ugly. As they say, there's just no reasoning with a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sigh.... Let's just leave this whole debate and let the balance come to the thread before things turn ugly. As they say, there's just no reasoning with a brick wall.

True.
Back on the topic of this thread.
Yet another Steam summer sale has past, this year being slightly under-whelming than the last.
I did however manage to pick up a good few titles and not burning as much money as I usually do.
The last games I purchased where Assassins creed, Borderlands 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat arcade collection, the Thief collection,
a bundle of all Sleeping Dogs DLC and Sonic Adventure 2.
I'm pretty statisfied with this as I only spent around £20, however I'm pretty gutted that I missed out on getting Baldur's gate: Enhanced Edition, Chivalry and the GTA collection
on a flash sale, I actually just missed them by something like 15 minutes Sad
Another great find I recently got was Resident Evil 2 and 3 SourceNext port's, which I've been hunting for, for about a year or so.
Unfortunately I couldn't find hard copies of these titles as they are discontinued and those of whom have the pleasure of owing them probably will not be willing to part with them.
I don't mind though, the ports are gorgeous and run really well on PC with windows XP and above.
The frame rate on the ports are much smoother, the FMV's run at a smooth 30FPS and look glorious and the texture maps have a high resolution of 640 × 480 making
them look miles better than every other port.
Now if only I could track down Dino Crisis SourceNext port then I will be a very happy guy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh, the Steam sale... I thought I was able to just let it go past when I didn't have a computer but they went and sent an email to me that a game on my wishlist was on sale... So obviously I bought it. And another game I happened to see on sale that I was interested in.

Trials Evolution Gold Edition and FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, that is.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
valereth wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

So let me get this straight... The fact that we are good at the game and we don't think it's the greatest thing ever makes us liars? Sure. Go on, go check my PS3 trophies, that should be enough proof of me beating the game. I am not as lowly as to lie about something online when I have absolutely no reason to.

valereth wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
valereth wrote:

So yeahl. You are lying.
1. Silently killing everything is as easy as it sounds, as long as you do it correctly. Use your hearing, make sure nothing is going to be standing a feet away when you do and bam. Some of the enemies even have some serious sight problems. This game is no Metal Gear for sure.
2.The knives may not last long but with the amount of items I found I was pretty much able to make a new one every time one broke.
3. I never stopped to think about my next move in older RE games either, unless it was a puzzle. If there's an enemy I either dodge it or shoot it, depending on how much it's in my way, and proceed forward. With Last of Us the only thing you really need to stop for is to hear where your enemies are and go kill them. I even went as far as trying to kill every single enemy I encountered in the game and only let this up during the final stretch before the hospital. Funny thing too, even if you silently kill every single enemy in an area, there still are areas that force you to get seen, either by having enemies in a place you can't sneak-kill them or by just respawning everything after you have already silently killed them all.

valereth wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You did not read what I said carefully enough. You have a comprehension problem. I never said that low ammo  and taking a lot of ammo to kill thins makes a game atmospheric. I said that The Last of Us has low ammo and that it takes a lot to dispatch a clicker. Why don't you try actually reading what I type before you open your mouth and show ignorance, ok?\

Read the link he sent you. It's the developers of RE5 speaking about tank controls. Just read it, okay?

Also, you need to use your skills of comprehenstion better, too. I already said that you can kill a clicker with one well placed bullet in the head with an upgraded rifle. I, personally, was not able to achieve this but my friend who does have a certain proficiency with sniper rifles in games did.

Oh, and please, use the "Citation Multiple" button when quoting multiple people. No multi-posting. It's in the rules, as Nite stated earlier.

SWITCHMYND wrote:
FAR CRY 3, CRYSIS 2
Thanks for actually pertaining to the thread :PHow's Far Cry 3? You gonna get Blood Dragon?
No. The fact that you are saying things about the game that I KNOW are not true means you are lying about something for some unknown reason.\

1. Silently killing a group of enemies is not easy because it takes time to choke them, leaving you vulnerable to being spotted and enemy fire. This is how I know you are lying. The game, itself, contradicts you.

2. That does not work because the game does not give you as many items as you claim

3.l There is no way in hell you played this game without once stopping and thinking about how you are to proceed. You stop. Watch enemy movement. Weigh your options. Try to pull it off without being killed. That's how it works. Lying to me about this will not get you anywhere

RE4 and 5 do not have tank controls

Blood Dragon is awesome as hell. It was my GOTY before The Last of Us came out. TLOU is just brilliant from beginning to end.

NiteKrawler wrote:
This guy is a fucking joke. So tell me Valereth, how exactly does atmosphere directly affect gameplay? Please enlighten me. And also tell me what that has to do with controls, at all. This should be good.
Indeed you are a fucking joke.

I explained how it effects how you play. Try paying attention. You have a comprehension problem., This is why you are a fucking joke. Also, I did not say that atmosphere effects the controls. This goes back to your comprehension problem.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Valereth, you are mindbogglingly stupid. I'm not even saying that to be insulting, it's a statement of fact that everyone in this topic already knows and agrees with. Be happy I don't have admin powers, otherwise I'd have banned you on the grounds that you're too stupid to function correctly around people.
Ghost Leader, you are mindbogglingly stupid. I am not saying that to b e insulting. It is a statement of fact that everyone in this topic already knows and agrees with. Be happy I don't have admin powers, otherwise I'd have banned you on the grounds that you're too stupid to function correctly around people.

Mcghie wrote:
valereth wrote:

What is your problem kid ?
You are really starting to get on my fucking nerves.
I'm good at games as is Mass, so what ?
A lot of people are, it's not out of the ordinary to excel at some titles.
Since you don't believe that I'm good at survival horrors then I suppose you've not seen my RE2 speedrun then ?
Also since your being so childish, here you go. Is this enough evidence for you, a clear cut picture of the game.
Furthermore my experience of the game is MY EXPERIENCE, my feelings on the game are also MY OPINIONS, respect that kid.

Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 Img_0010
What's your problem child? You are already on my fucking nerves.

Flat out saying that the game acts differently than it does is lying no matter how you spin it. I am good at games, too, but I know how The Last of Us functions, and it functions differently than you claim. I know this because I actually played it.

Mass Distraction wrote:
That explains why you won't listen. That explains why you flat out refuse to actually read what I type.

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

True.
Back on the topic of this thread.
Yet another Steam summer sale has past, this year being slightly under-whelming than the last.
I did however manage to pick up a good few titles and not burning as much money as I usually do.
The last games I purchased where Assassins creed, Borderlands 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat arcade collection, the Thief collection,
a bundle of all Sleeping Dogs DLC and Sonic Adventure 2.
I'm pretty statisfied with this as I only spent around £20, however I'm pretty gutted that I missed out on getting Baldur's gate: Enhanced Edition, Chivalry and the GTA collection
on a flash sale, I actually just missed them by something like 15 minutes Sad
Another great find I recently got was Resident Evil 2 and 3 SourceNext port's, which I've been hunting for, for about a year or so.
Unfortunately I couldn't find hard copies of these titles as they are discontinued and those of whom have the pleasure of owing them probably will not be willing to part with them.
I don't mind though, the ports are gorgeous and run really well on PC with windows XP and above.
The frame rate on the ports are much smoother, the FMV's run at a smooth 30FPS and look glorious and the texture maps have a high resolution of 640 × 480 making
them look miles better than every other port.
Now if only I could track down Dino Crisis SourceNext port then I will be a very happy guy.
Sometimes I think I might be the only person in the world who has never actually bought a game on Steam. I do not buy things digitally. Games. Music. Movies. Books. None of it. I mean...publishers have pulled the games from these kinds of services before. If that happens, you cannot redownload it. That's bullshit. Having a physical copy is much more secure. Also, I like things like manuals and cover art.

Last edited by valereth on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Everyone just never reply to Valereth again. He is just being completely asinine now. He has no argument so now he is just spouting random nonsense. He's like a religious fundamentalist. Counter his points with intelligence and he just plugs his ears.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Everyone just never reply to Valereth again. He is just being completely asinine now. He has no argument so now he is just spouting random nonsense. He's like a religious fundamentalist. Counter his points with intelligence and he just plugs his ears.
That is, quite literally, all you have been doing this entire time dude., Pot, kettle, black.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next