HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Okay, so I just recently got Project X Zone. The game's pretty fun, anyone else here have it? I chuckled to myself multiple times when Jill and Chris entered the fray. I really wish I had been able to play Namco X Capcom because some characters, even if they are from different games, seem to know each other from that game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Okay, so I just recently got Project X Zone. The game's pretty fun, anyone else here have it? I chuckled to myself multiple times when Jill and Chris entered the fray. I really wish I had been able to play Namco X Capcom because some characters, even if they are from different games, seem to know each other from that game.
That game looks interesting, but I have heard a lot of people say negative things about it. All fan service and no depth seems to be the main complaint lodged against it. I know Projared, who I have been a fan of for years, didn't think much of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Mass calls for a end to this and yet this trolling child has to yet again attack everyone.
Can't you see your own stupidity in all of this ?
You are just a lonely teenager that sits and gripes about everyone and thinks he is always in right.
I'm really sorry to be the one to break it to you but you are FAR FROM IT.
The game has a list of problems wrong with it which I do not enjoy.
I played on hard and always had enough bullets to help me in the situations in which I needed to shot.
Other than that I snuck past most enemies and if I was spotted I would run and hide and sidetrack the enemies so they would cross my last known location and then get them from behind.
If there was less than 3 enemies (not including clickers) and they spotted me I would just keep beating them with my melee weapon (which in fact you always seem to find even on hard) or fists, the only time an enemy can hit you in this situation is with a gun.
Other than that the parts where you are paired up or even the parts when you are with the black guy and his younger brother you mostly outweigh the enemies and they will also take care of the rest.
Hard mode is not even challenging in the slightest (but then again most games aren't these days).
The game did have some bugs but not as much as most games.
The storyline was okay but it out done the gameplay by a long shot.
The graphics where great but one can only imagine that they relied to much on the graphics.
The bloom in this game was un-bearable at times and felt like my eyes where burning and the most frequent screen tearing really annoyed my eyes when trying to play.
The weapon system was really great in this game because the sway and bullet impact really felt realistic rather than just slight recoil.
That I liked because it made you feel like a survivor rather than a regular person that has some how acquired military training for shooting.
I feel that there was a little to much supplies to be found on hard mode and thus giving me the opportunity to make far to much health packs, I crave to tested rather than to be awarded when I'm playing harder difficulty.
The autosave feature was less to be desired as it did so on (VERY) regular occasions, if you where to say be on the first floor of a building and made a huge mistake and altered enemies then you ran up stairs it would autosave, thus when you died you would start again from that spot and enemies (only if they where human) would be a cautious and searching mode.
Anyway these are just some of the things in my list that I have a problem with.
It is a constructive list so don't get on your high horse because if you read my previous comments I did say it was a very enjoyable game, I just feel it isn't as "godly" as everyone think says it is.
MY OPINION AND EXPERIENCE ---< Keep that in mind before you "try" to once silence my views with fascist like replies.

P.S - It really does seem like you find it difficult to read. Well I knew that already because of your laughable retorts and your lack of constructive input (NO, acting childish and trolling is not being constructive)
If you had read previously or been on this forum for a while you would know that I love nothing more than hard copies.
But RE2-3 sourceNext port's are next to impossible to get now, like I said they are discontinued.
They are even hard to find digital copies of, I had to download mine for 2 days because there was only one person seeding.
So please don't come at me with all that crap, I have a vast library of hard copies spanning over the majority of the consoles (don't own or have games for the amiga 500).
As for Steam, it is a great digital client and has sales all the time and sometimes driven the prices down to at least 75% or 50% off.
As far as I'm concerned I need all the money I an get as bills, uni, and life gets in the way of my income.
Since gaming is big part of my life and I can get cheap games then why not.
I prefer getting hard copies for my consoles or games that are really worth it on the PC.
Please take that hipster attitude of "oh, well I don't buy games of steam that instantly puts me above everyone else".
If you don't like digital downloads then that's all you had to say, instead of looking down on everyone else whilst precariously perching atop your makeshift pedestal.
You like hard copies, I'm proud of you as you are the same as the rest of us.
We are all hardcore gamers here.
But next time try to write something constructive about your grievances, rather and just basking in your blatant ignorance and trying to be the one and only voice in a debate.
If I where to put your attitude into real life action scenario it would be that of what a kid does when you are telling it facts or information but instead of listen it just simply puts its hands over its ears and yells "blah, blah, blah!" because it instantly thinks that what it says is the only true spoken word.

I think you should really reflect on your actions and also don't start acting like a douche towards admins and mods because they disagree with you because all that will lead to is them swinging the ban hammer at you.
Don't let one moment of madness spoil your future on this great forum as you seemed to be a sound guy at first.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass calls for a end to this and yet this trolling child has to yet again attack everyone.
Can't you see your own stupidity in all of this ?
You are just a lonely teenager that sits and gripes about everyone and thinks he is always in right.
I'm really sorry to be the one to break it to you but you are FAR FROM IT.
The game has a list of problems wrong with it which I do not enjoy.
I played on hard and always had enough bullets to help me in the situations in which I needed to shot.
Other than that I snuck past most enemies and if I was spotted I would run and hide and sidetrack the enemies so they would cross my last known location and then get them from behind.
If there was less than 3 enemies (not including clickers) and they spotted me I would just keep beating them with my melee weapon (which in fact you always seem to find even on hard) or fists, the only time an enemy can hit you in this situation is with a gun.
Other than that the parts where you are paired up or even the parts when you are with the black guy and his younger brother you mostly outweigh the enemies and they will also take care of the rest.
Hard mode is not even challenging in the slightest (but then again most games aren't these days).
The game did have some bugs but not as much as most games.
The storyline was okay but it out done the gameplay by a long shot.
The graphics where great but one can only imagine that they relied to much on the graphics.
The bloom in this game was un-bearable at times and felt like my eyes where burning and the most frequent screen tearing really annoyed my eyes when trying to play.
The weapon system was really great in this game because the sway and bullet impact really felt realistic rather than just slight recoil.
That I liked because it made you feel like a survivor rather than a regular person that has some how acquired military training for shooting.
I feel that there was a little to much supplies to be found on hard mode and thus giving me the opportunity to make far to much health packs, I crave to tested rather than to be awarded when I'm playing harder difficulty.
The autosave feature was less to be desired as it did so on (VERY) regular occasions, if you where to say be on the first floor of a building and made a huge mistake and altered enemies then you ran up stairs it would autosave, thus when you died you would start again from that spot and enemies (only if they where human) would be a cautious and searching mode.
Anyway these are just some of the things in my list that I have a problem with.
It is a constructive list so don't get on your high horse because if you read my previous comments I did say it was a very enjoyable game, I just feel it isn't as "godly" as everyone think says it is.
MY OPINION AND EXPERIENCE ---< Keep that in mind before you "try" to once silence my views with fascist like replies.

P.S - It really does seem like you find it difficult to read. Well I knew that already because of your laughable retorts and your lack of constructive input (NO, acting childish and trolling is not being constructive)
If you had read previously or been on this forum for a while you would know that I love nothing more than hard copies.
But RE2-3 sourceNext port's are next to impossible to get now, like I said they are discontinued.
They are even hard to find digital copies of, I had to download mine for 2 days because there was only one person seeding.
So please don't come at me with all that crap, I have a vast library of hard copies spanning over the majority of the consoles (don't own or have games for the amiga 500).  
As for Steam, it is a great digital client and has sales all the time and sometimes driven the prices down to at least 75% or 50% off.
As far as I'm concerned I need all the money I an get as bills, uni, and life gets in the way of my income.
Since gaming is big part of my life and I can get cheap games then why not.
I prefer getting hard copies for my consoles or games that are really worth it on the PC.
Please take that hipster attitude of "oh, well I don't buy games of steam that instantly puts me above everyone else".
If you don't like digital downloads then that's all you had to say, instead of looking down on everyone else whilst precariously perching atop your makeshift pedestal.
You like hard copies, I'm proud of you as you are the same as the rest of us.
We are all hardcore gamers here.
But next time try to write something constructive about your grievances, rather and just basking in your blatant ignorance and trying to be the one and only voice in a debate.
If I where to put your attitude into real life action scenario it would be that of what a kid does when you are telling it facts or information but instead of listen it just simply puts its hands over its ears and yells "blah, blah, blah!" because it instantly thinks that what it says is the only true spoken word.

I think you should really reflect on your actions and also don't start acting like a douche towards admins and mods because they disagree with you because all that will lead to is them swinging the ban hammer at you.
Don't let one moment of madness spoil your future on this great forum as you seemed to be a sound guy at first.
Who are you talking to? I know it isn't me because you get waaay too many things wrong for it to be me. Are you talking to yourself? I am being serious here,. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Valereth, drop it.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Valereth, you've been told to drop it once already. I'm telling you again.
I seriously want to know who he or she was talking to
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Valereth, it sounds like you are. you where told to drop it. so why dont you take a step back  and SHUT THE FUCK UP! ..... to everyone else im sorry for my language and Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:03 pm

valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
And I'm seriously telling you to drop it.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:03 pm

How about not telling me to shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
And I seriously want to know who he or she is talking to. It is, obviously, not me. You can tell that early on because he or she indicates that the person, in question, is a teenager where my info right there on the side states that I am 28, and I am.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 pm

valereth wrote:
To late.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 pm

valereth wrote:
That's what happens when you're being a total fucktard. Now as you've been told to do, drop it.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
To late.
There was no reason to be rude, you know. I was not rude to you.

Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:
That's what happens when you're being a total fucktard. Now as you've been told to do, drop it.
In that case, you need to be told to shut the fuck up so...shut the fuck up.

Last edited by valereth on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:07 pm

valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
And I seriously want to know who he or she is talking to. It is, obviously, not me. You can tell that early on because he or she indicates that the person, in question, is a teenager where my info right there on the side states that I am 28, and I am.
Maybe there talking about the mentality of a teenager.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Maybe there talking about the mentality of a teenager.
Like being rude to people who said and did nothing rude toward you?
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

valereth wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
To late.
True you havent but you have been told to drop something multiple times and yet you havent. i dont want to see somthing else i love get messed up or infested with people that are rude for no reason or wont let things go and just drag it out or get pissed about somthing small and act childish. its already happening in the games i play designers and developers quiting because someone had a fit about somthing small. so i just dont want to see stupied or childish people on the forums like i do the games. And i did not say you where these things, im just making a statment. so let it go, and everyone can go back to being happy or whatever you want to feel. and there will be no more problems i would like to think.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
To late.
True you havent but you have been told to drop something multiple times and yet you havent. i dont want to see somthing else i love get messed up or infested with people that are rude for no reason or wont let things go and just drag it out or get pissed about somthing small and act childish. its already happening in the games i play designers and developers quiting because someone had a fit about somthing small. so i just dont want to see stupied or childish people on the forums like i do the games. And i did not say you where these things, im just making a statment.  so let it go, and everyone can go back to being happy or whatever you want to feel. and there will be no more problems i would like to think.
So do not be rude for no reason like you just were and still are
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

valereth wrote:
No, but you have been being a total and complete dick to everyone else in this topic.

valereth wrote:
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the word "moderator" under my name. If you're acting like fucktard, I'm going to damn well tell you that and I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Because honesty is golden, after all. You are the one that made this the debacle that it is.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:
No, but you have been being a total and complete dick to everyone else in this topic.

valereth wrote:
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the word "moderator" under my name. If you're acting like fucktard, I'm going to damn well tell you that and I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Because honesty is golden, after all. You are the one that made this the debacle that it is.
And everyone had been a dick to me in this topic.

You are the one that is acting like a fuck tard, and anyone that flaunts their power like that does not deserve said power. That is fucktarded.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

valereth wrote:

For starters I'm a Male so you can now refer to me as "he".
Secondly it is clear that the person I'm referring to is you, everyone else can see it but I suppose your ego prohibits you to see any reply
that is intellectually above your level or a reply that is on topic and brings your own ignorance into question.
Lastly it is user input I could put that I was 32 if I wanted to.
I also do hope that you are a young teen that has lied about his age and not an actual 28 year old.
If that is the case then I feel very sorry for you and your future.
I truly mean that, your attitude is perceived to others to be that of a very young and immature teenager/internet troll.
It is pathetic and borderline remedial.

Now as GL and Mass have said before, drop it.
We are have all tried to but now you are taking things way to far.  
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 pm

valereth wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
valereth wrote:
To late.
True you havent but you have been told to drop something multiple times and yet you havent. i dont want to see somthing else i love get messed up or infested with people that are rude for no reason or wont let things go and just drag it out or get pissed about somthing small and act childish. its already happening in the games i play designers and developers quiting because someone had a fit about somthing small. so i just dont want to see stupied or childish people on the forums like i do the games. And i did not say you where these things, im just making a statment.  so let it go, and everyone can go back to being happy or whatever you want to feel. and there will be no more problems i would like to think.
So do not be rude for no reason like you just were and still are
No i have reason your being a dick to people on here and for your info people on here are my friends. thats my reason wheres yours?
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm

valereth wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
valereth wrote:

valereth wrote:

You are the one that is acting like a fuck tard, and anyone that flaunts their power like that does not deserve said power. That is fucktarded.
Look at my name and under it does it look like i have said power?, and to me it does really seem like anyone else is bosting about said power it just looks to me like there trying to put you on your place before you get bounced out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Uh, Switch, he's referring to me, not you. Wink 

valereth wrote:
Again, you made this the debacle that it is. You are the one that started attacking others, not the other way around. You were told to drop it and yet you continued on.

Quote :
I'm not flaunting it, I'm exercising it and doing as my position requires. I'd actually rather not be aggressive about it, but if the situation calls for it, I won't shy away. If you don't like that, tough.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

This ban preview has been brought to you by NiteKrawler. The full ban will be coming soon to a forum near you.

--Nite
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Pokemon Emerald
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next