HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 am

PWNERX wrote:
leonskennedy232 wrote:
i just bought doom 3 bfg edition whats up guys
I already had that, but now...I have Max Payne 3.
And did you like it? Though its with awesome graphics, it kinda didn't work with me . . .
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:42 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
leonskennedy232 wrote:
And did you like it? Though its with awesome graphics, it kinda didn't work with me . . .
Gameplay: Good.
Graphics: Better.
Story: The best part!
Multiplayer: Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:48 am

PWNERX wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
leonskennedy232 wrote:
Gameplay: Good.
Graphics: Better.
Story: The best part!
Multiplayer: Meh.
Really ? Oo nah, that was the least likable story in MP series 4 me . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm more interested in Daylight, personally. I'll be getting the PS4 version, whenever I buy that thing.
Outlast is coming out for the PC next week, you don't have to wait for the PS4 release.
I know but I don't need two of what are basically the same idea. One that looks better works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:31 pm

The Deadpool game. Before that RE revelations for 360. Haven't played both of them, on account of my xbox can't rerad them 'cause the thingy that reads them is shit. My xbox is old, an arcade.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:53 am

Didn't buy it, but I borrowed Tales of Symphonia from a friend, and I'll start playing it once I'm done with The Last of Us.
Back to top Go down
hunter destroyer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hunter destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 am

Got Dead Island Riptide and Mortal Combat vs DC.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:43 am

hunter destroyer wrote:
You mean Injustice? Or that really old bad fighter?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 am

Vandal wrote:
hunter destroyer wrote:
I'm gonna go with the latter as Injustice is hardly MK vs. DC since it only has one MK character and even that is only through DLC.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
hunter destroyer wrote:
I'm gonna go with the latter as Injustice is hardly MK vs. DC since it only has one MK character and even that is only through DLC.
Yeah, but that's a really old game. Just thought he got it confused.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:50 pm

The one MK Game no one kared about.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I know but I don't need two of what are basically the same idea. One that looks better works fine for me.
The PC version is the one that looks better lol.
The early gameplay footage was ran on a PC.
The PS4 version will be a slightly tweaked down port of PC version.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

PWNERX wrote:
The one MK Game no one kared about.
Or pretty much any MK game that came out while 3-D fighters were failing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:17 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

But I prefer console...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

But I prefer console...
Wait, I think I misinterpreted part of your sentence.
I thought you meant looks better in terms of visual and not the one that looks better as in more suited for your ideals.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:01 am

So I don't know if this counts or not since I already have it, but I just bought Bioshock Infinite on my Mac since it finally took it's sweet time to port. I'm not really use to the controls, but I assume it will only grow onto me. Using a mouse isn't my ideal playing style.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Vandal wrote:
So I don't know if this counts or not since I already have it, but I just bought Bioshock Infinite on my Mac since it finally took it's sweet time to port. I'm not really use to the controls, but I assume it will only grow onto me. Using a mouse isn't my ideal playing style.
You can connect your Xbox 360 controller to your Mac with an application and some software, I believe. Can't remember the names though lol.

I just got Red Dead Redemption and CoD: World at War. Both are pretty good, actually. RDR feels better than GTA to me for some strange reason. Hope we eventually get a sequel. Maybe get to play as a Buffalo Soldier?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:28 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Vandal wrote:
You can connect your Xbox 360 controller to your Mac with an application and some software, I believe. Can't remember the names though lol.

I just got Red Dead Redemption and CoD: World at War. Both are pretty good, actually. RDR feels better than GTA to me for some strange reason. Hope we eventually get a sequel. Maybe get to play as a Buffalo Soldier?
Meh, honestly, I'll try to go ahead with the mouse and keyboard controls. I didn't even get into any of the action yet, but so far it feels weird.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Vandal wrote:
It took a while to port because Macs are not built for gaming.
Keyboard and mouse is the best way to play FPS, it will grow on you and then you will see the difference between controls.
I've been using them for years but I remember when I got used to the scheme and then tried controllers again, I was like wtf is this !!!
Controllers are good for 3rd Person games etc.
You may want to buy a gaming keyboard and mouse, using a standard set is horrible, not to mention the DPI scalling on the iMac standard mouse and the fact it
fights to gripe mouse pad and has little to none smooth mobility.
You will enjoy bioshock though, it does get a little "meh" half way through and you get to a point where it's just linear, slow paced, boring and you just don't want to
continue.
Persevere though as it drastically peaks again near the end and ending is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Vandal wrote:
It took a while to port because Macs are not built for gaming.
Keyboard and mouse is the best way to play FPS, it will grow on you and then you will see the difference between controls.
I've been using them for years but I remember when I got used to the scheme and then tried controllers again, I was like wtf is this !!!
Controllers are good for 3rd Person games etc.
You may want to buy a gaming keyboard and mouse, using a standard set is horrible, not to mention the DPI scalling on the iMac standard mouse and the fact it
fights to gripe mouse pad and has little to none smooth mobility.
You will enjoy bioshock though, it does get a little "meh" half way through and you get to a point where it's just linear, slow paced, boring and you just don't want to
continue.
Persevere though as it drastically peaks again near the end and ending is fantastic.  
Actually, this would be the second time I bought it. I already played through the story on my console. But my problem with the keyboard and mouse is that I have the entire alphebet at my finger tips versus a controller which has four face buttons and four trigger buttons. Sometimes I hit the crouch key when I want to melee someone. Sometimes I walk backwards because I'm reorientating my hand back to WASD after trying to find the J key to listen to a voxophone. The aiming just feels really slippery, more intense for sure, but it also seems to go by faster.

Mac is all I've got right now, so I may as well take advantage of it until I decide to buy a gaming PC. I just thought I may play Bioshock in full HD since it was available.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Vandal wrote:

Actually, this would be the second time I bought it. I already played through the story on my console. But my problem with the keyboard and mouse is that I have the entire alphebet at my finger tips versus a controller which has four face buttons and four trigger buttons. Sometimes I hit the crouch key when I want to melee someone. Sometimes I walk backwards because I'm reorientating my hand back to WASD after trying to find the J key to listen to a voxophone. The aiming just feels really slippery, more intense for sure, but it also seems to go by faster.

Mac is all I've got right now, so I may as well take advantage of it until I decide to buy a gaming PC. I just thought I may play Bioshock in full HD since it was available.
Yeah having all the assignable keys at your disposable is amazing.
You will eventually get used to it and trying to look and find a key or reach it with your fingers will come as natural as pressing a button on a gamepad.
You should also try different button configs to find what is more comfortable with you.
Personally in most games I will use the standard WASD, left shift for sprinting, one of my macro keys on my for crouching,
Q-E for peeking or leaning (only if the game has that option, if not then I will use them for quick weapon switching or using secondly items like grenades and what not),
F is always my action button for like picking stuff up or opening a door, R reload, middle mouse for using grenades, scroll up for melee and scroll down to go through the weapons.
Then for other things like bringing up certain features I will use the C,V,B,T,G and X.
I become custom to all they button functions and they are generally close to each other so don't need to move my hands a lot.
You should look into it and see if mac supports gaming keyboards like Razor, Roccat, logitech etc and use a gaming mouse as well.
It may think what is the difference between them and standard input hardware, but you will understand if you get them.
Your comfort and gaming level will sky-rocket and you will be getting the best fluid experience with them.
You should start to save up for parts on building a gaming PC, I mean parts for them are dropping in price everyday and since the new consoles are dropping soon then you can
expect to see drastic reductions in PC parts soon.
Maybe early next year would be your best time to shop around if you committing to building a rig.
That's what I'm doing, I'm building two new PC's after the year, just buying small bits and bobs like RAM cards, cases, water cooling equipment and the small things just now. I will till next year to buy the bigger stuff like G-cards and CPU's as they will likely be far more cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Yeah having all the assignable keys at your disposable is amazing.
You will eventually get used to it and trying to look and find a key or reach it with your fingers will come as natural as pressing a button on a gamepad.
You should also try different button configs to find what is more comfortable with you.
Personally in most games I will use the standard WASD, left shift for sprinting, one of my macro keys on my for crouching,
Q-E for peeking or leaning (only if the game has that option, if not then I will use them for quick weapon switching or using secondly items like grenades and what not),
F is always my action button for like picking stuff up or opening a door, R reload, middle mouse for using grenades, scroll up for melee and scroll down to go through the weapons.
Then for other things like bringing up certain features I will use the C,V,B,T,G and X.
I become custom to all they button functions and they are generally close to each other so don't need to move my hands a lot.
You should look into it and see if mac supports gaming keyboards like Razor, Roccat, logitech etc and use a gaming mouse as well.
It may think what is the difference between them and standard input hardware, but you will understand if you get them.
Your comfort and gaming level will sky-rocket and you will be getting the best fluid experience with them.
You should start to save up for parts on building a gaming PC, I mean parts for them are dropping in price everyday and since the new consoles are dropping soon then you can
expect to see drastic reductions in PC parts soon.
Maybe early next year would be your best time to shop around if you committing to building a rig.
That's what I'm doing, I'm building two new PC's after the year, just buying small bits and bobs like RAM cards, cases, water cooling equipment and the small things just now. I will till next year to buy the bigger stuff like G-cards and CPU's as they will likely be far more cheaper.
Yeah, I actually assigned my capslock to melee, but actually scroll up sounds like the best option. I wish my mouse had a middle button, but it actually doesn't have any buttons. It's a magic mouse :/

Yeah, I think that would be the time when I start saving up for a gaming PC anyway. Around early next year.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 am

Vandal wrote:

Yeah, I actually assigned my capslock to melee, but actually scroll up sounds like the best option. I wish my mouse had a middle button, but it actually doesn't have any buttons. It's a magic mouse :/

Yeah, I think that would be the time when I start saving up for a gaming PC anyway. Around early next year.
I don't know how well it would work but that might be cool using the magic mouse and using the scroll function, it would feel awesome
using a gesture to signify a button command lol.
Although I've never actually used a Mac's magic mouse so I don't have a clue how well it works or if the mouse is any good.
I've only used the normal petite mac mouse which my hand covered well more than the full mouse, it used to feel like you where fighting with it to move it around.
I did enjoy the Mac book pro's sensor pad function where if I moved two fingers down the pad it would scroll down web pages etc.
That was pretty cool but I just didn't like Mac and the OS at all, still say it was the best laptop that was on the market that the time though, hardware wise.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 am

Mcghie wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I don't know how well it would work but that might be cool using the magic mouse and using the scroll function, it would feel awesome
using a gesture to signify a button command lol.
Although I've never actually used a Mac's magic mouse so I don't have a clue how well it works or if the mouse is any good.
I've only used the normal petite mac mouse which my hand covered well more than the full mouse, it used to feel like you where fighting with it to move it around.
I did enjoy the Mac book pro's sensor pad function where if I moved two fingers down the pad it would scroll down web pages etc.
That was pretty cool but I just didn't like Mac and the OS at all, still say it was the best laptop that was on the market that the time though, hardware wise.
Yeah, you can scroll anywhere on the mouse, which is useful at times, but at other times scroll use to be my weapon switch, so at random times in the midst of battle, I would unwillingly switch weapons by accident because of how I play.

The main reason I got a mac as opposed to a gaming PC is for my art. I'm more of an artist than a gamer, so when it comes to film and posters the mac suited my purposes more.
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 am

i just got the last of us yesterday i love the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next