HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snicklefritz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! Empty
PostSubject: [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!   [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Alright so here it is... I was thinking about a chance of exploring all of Racoon City. A place where it all started. So I thought that maybe u played as random characters ( yes im thinking about splitscreen/co-op.) and they can be S.T.A.R.S agents since they were the group fighting in the area after the massive outbreak. And there's no real objective, though maybe a couple side quests doing things for survivors u might encounter to spice it up a bit. Through out the city there are guns, ammo, herbs, and even artifacts to tell about the lore or story of resident evil. Maybe u might find Albert Weskers glasses telling u detail on who he is or maybe the location in which Nemesis Project fought Alice in Resident evil 2 the movie. Of course while ur discovering locations there's hordes of zombies every where and maybe a few surprises in the buildings. A free roam mode or game just sounds good to me. What do you think? Suggestions, comments? Discuss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!   [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 pm

As much as I support another run-through of Raccoon City...

Project Alice is not game canon. The movies and games are two separate continuities. The Nemesis Project as shown in the movies is not canon. Nemesis was a BOW and created purposely, not an incidental mutation. And we don't know anything about the guy (or guys) Nemesis was created from.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!   [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 am

Well, there is a game somewhat like this that's going to be released later this year and it's called Operation Raccoon City. You won't play as STARS, though, but as the USS (Umbrella Security Service).

There weren't that many STARS members left during the day of the outbreak anyway so the UBCS would be a better pick. I'd actually LOVE to play as any of the UBCS members in Raccoon. Also what Patronum said.

Welcome to the forums, btw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!   [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:25 am

snicklefritz wrote:
Alright so here it is... I was thinking about a chance of exploring all of Racoon City. A place where it all started. So I thought that maybe u played as random characters ( yes im thinking about splitscreen/co-op.) and they can be S.T.A.R.S agents since they were the group fighting in the area after the massive outbreak. And there's no real objective, though maybe a couple side quests doing things for survivors u might encounter to spice it up a bit. Through out the city there are guns, ammo, herbs, and even artifacts to tell about the lore or story of resident evil. Maybe u might find Albert Weskers glasses telling u detail on who he is or maybe the location in which Nemesis Project fought Alice in Resident evil 2 the movie. Of course while ur discovering locations there's hordes of zombies every where and maybe a few surprises in the buildings. A free roam mode or game just sounds good to me. What do you think? Suggestions, comments? Discuss Very Happy

Welcome and please for your own sake dont tie the god awefull movies together with the games
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!   [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

Snickle, you need to learn a lot more about the RE universe before making up game ideas. You have so much wrong information in your post it almost comes off as a troll post. First of all, Operation Raccoon City is already in the works which will let us fight through the streets of Raccoon. Secondly, the only STARS member to actively fight the BOWs in Raccoon was Jill Valentine. I will not count Brad or Barry. The UBCS, USS, and Spec Ops teams were the main fighters here. Not to mention the police and military and citizens. Thirdly, you must realize that the movies have nothing to do with the Resident Evil storyline. Except Degeneration and maybe 4D Executer. The live action movies are just garbage anyway, so mixing them with the games would make most fans leave the series. I don't mean to sound harsh (yes I do), but when people try to make ideas up like this when they know nothing about the source material, bad things happen. And by bad things, I mean the live action RE movies. Welcome to Resident Evil Forums.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!   [SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] New DLC, Game mode, or even game!!!
Page 1 of 1