HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 pm

I got two games today, The Last of Us and Journey: Collectors Edition. Played the first bit of The Last of Us and it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 am

I bought FFXIII. I think I'm going to regret it.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 am

Vandal wrote:

^ lol! If you do enjoy it, I may consider given the series another try since most of my friends will be playing the upcoming MMO for it. For some reason I just do not connect with FF though :/

In other news, my new (used) copy of RE3 should be in today.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

^ lol! If you do enjoy it, I may consider given the series another try since most of my friends will be playing the upcoming MMO for it. For some reason I just do not connect with FF though :/

Which games in the FF series have you tried?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I played an hour of the game three days ago. I haven't touched it since, and I have no desire to.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Which games in the FF series have you tried?

I have no clue. I played one about 15 years ago and have watched my friends play some. I think I played some of 11? It was a bad MMO attempt whichever that was, I think it was closed down. Then I played the beta for the more recent FF MMO that is coming. I have about zero FF knowledge though :/
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I played an hour of the game three days ago. I haven't touched it since, and I have no desire to.

FF13's soundtrack is amazing, one of my all time favs. Graphically, this game is perfect. Unfortunately, the simplistic combat weighs it down. Most of the bosses requires a specific set up to beat them. Your level and items don't really matter.

The story isn't that great but the characters are likable. I was more interested in the character arcs than the events of the story. The game does have charm, I'll give it that.

You should give it another shot.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Especially if he has only played the first hour. I doubt he has even reached the crystarium introduction yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Do preorders count? I just paid off Saints Row IV.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 am

My brother got me Dishonored for my birthday
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

FF13's soundtrack is amazing, one of my all time favs. Graphically, this game is perfect. Unfortunately, the simplistic combat weighs it down. Most of the bosses requires a specific set up to beat them. Your level and items don't really matter.

The story isn't that great but the characters are likable. I was more interested in the character arcs than the events of the story. The game does have charm, I'll give it that.

I have been playing it, I can't stand Hope. He should shove a pickle up his dickhole. Thom should really stop making assumptions.

ANYWAY! I think the music seems to be out of place some times, sounds would chime and I wonder where the hell that came from. The angsty-emo crap coming from all characters, except for Afro (What's his name? Like... Szahs?) and Vanille, is too much for me to take. Sometimes I ask myself out loud "Who the fuck says or does that?" I thought I would end up liking Lighting a lot more than I actually do. Her or Snow at the very least, but no. The only character I like so far is Afro. Why is Lightning constantly punching Snow? She must have punched him like four times now. Why is Snow being such a pussy? Why doesn't Vanille make any coherent sense? Hope is a whiney, weak, inept, cowardly, socially retarded, mommy's boy.

I still don't understand what is going on, something about a focus, you have to come up with a focus, they're bad guys now? Why would the bad guys force the good guys to stop the bad guys and give them incredible powers, yadda yadda yadda. I don't get it, but I trudge on.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:49 pm

i got dragon dogma today so far pretty good anyone else play
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:12 pm

I just bought Final Fantasy XIII-2 today. Gonna play it hopefully by tonight once I finish XIII.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
I just bought Final Fantasy XIII-2 today. Gonna play it hopefully by tonight once I finish XIII.
Final Fantasy XIII sucks shit through a bendy straw dude.

My brotehr got me Dishonored for my birhday
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

The soundtrack is forgettable at best. The characters run the range of forgettable to unlikable to so unbelievably stupid that you want to punch them in the face. The story has the worst writing of anything I have ever seen, read or watched. The writers had no freaking concept of exposition. It has no fucking exposition, which is extremely important when you are establishing a new world. No. The game just throws made up terms at you without bothering to explain what any of them mean. Seriously. Fuck that game.

Vandal wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I have been playing it, I can't stand Hope. He should shove a pickle up his dickhole. Thom should really stop making assumptions.

ANYWAY! I think the music seems to be out of place some times, sounds would chime and I wonder where the hell that came from. The angsty-emo crap coming from all characters, except for Afro (What's his name? Like... Szahs?) and Vanille, is too much for me to take. Sometimes I ask myself out loud "Who the fuck says or does that?" I thought I would end up liking Lighting a lot more than I actually do. Her or Snow at the very least, but no. The only character I like so far is Afro. Why is Lightning constantly punching Snow? She must have punched him like four times now. Why is Snow being such a pussy? Why doesn't Vanille make any coherent sense? Hope is a whiney, weak, inept, cowardly, socially retarded, mommy's boy.

I still don't understand what is going on, something about a focus, you have to come up with a focus, they're bad guys now? Why would the bad guys force the good guys to stop the bad guys and give them incredible powers, yadda yadda yadda. I don't get it, but I trudge on.
The cut scenes are never going to explain to you what is going on. Ever. At all.

Lightning punches Snow because he is a dumbass and deserves it. Her punching him was the only satisfying moment I got from that game.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:28 am

Dooms U,II, and F.Doom, as well as Quake.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Got Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on PSN since my PS2 suddenly quit reading the disc. It seems to have some small differences from the PS2 version, though.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Red Dead Redemption
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Dooms U,II, and F.Doom, as well as Quake.
Good picks
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Red Dead Redemption
Did you get the GotY edition with Undead Nightmare and all the DLC?
Back to top Go down
hunter destroyer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hunter destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 am

I got Revelations a few weeks ago. A bit delayed but okay.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Red Dead Redemption
Did you get the GotY edition with Undead Nightmare and all the DLC?

I wish. But no. It was just the regular game. Our local Game Exchange had 25% off all Playstation games, and it's the only version they had.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 am

Undead nightmare <3 So good!
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Ordered me a copy of Code Veronica X last night for $2.00. It is "like new" and comes with the game manual and everything Very Happy .

On a side note, I am still waiting on my copy of Survivor to come in, which I have to beat before I start Code Veronica X.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Ssplain wrote:
I am still waiting on my copy of Survivor to come in, which I have to beat before I start Code Veronica X.
You playin' the games in order or sumt'n?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next