HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your personal scariest experiences

Go down 
+7
Sise-Neg
Methsia
Sargent D
ChickenHeart
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Bub537
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your personal scariest experiences   Your personal scariest experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 am

Mercy wrote:
The first dog encounter in Resident Evil 0. The poorly lit claustraphobic corridors of an abandoned train, the lack of music. The silence. What's that? The sound of breaking glass? Oh shit! OH SHIT!!

They do have a BGM for that part you know?

In fact, not to sound like a complete nerd, but I know that exact track that plays during the first and only Cerberus encounter(minus the one in the cages), played during all the Action Button Sequences in UC...which was just lazy and tacky of Capcom to do, but of course I've been saying UC was lazy all along anyway.
Back to top Go down

Your personal scariest experiences
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2