HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil

Go down 
+68
zeolite
AzureSparkle
TheSkinniMini1
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Lightning Count
gucci13
chrisredfield84
MSR
VortexPrime
McShowtime
The mastAH!
37 Narwhals
ResEvilChick
Voltius
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
schlaufuchsMIKE
Killeret
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
ace.redfield
The CG
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
SepticTank
leon248
Jill Sandwich
Nobudy
Billy Coen
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
DXP
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
VoyageTreader08
BloodMoney88
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Kino_00
Outbreaker1996
Residentevil521
ChickenHeart
r-zone
Trichos
Vandal
nekronuke
toddx77
Incompetent Barry
chaso13
dr_salvador
weskersbarber
LeonSGatti
S.Winters
Patronum1121
Mcghie
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
TeRoR KiD
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Bub537
chocotricks
Cyberote
The Knife
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 am

Maybe he has Venetian hair colour.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 am

Methsia wrote:

but he didnt have ginger hair in re4
i would say capcom at the time didnt really care to much
about his hair
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Methsia wrote:

about his hair

They were too busy putting Claire in hot pants to worry about hair consistency.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
Methsia wrote:

about his hair

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 Fap-meme1

srs

not srs

waybe srs
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

You're not fooling anyone...although my recent game girl addiction is Anya Stroud! Razz
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Hmm, some of the odd things I've noticed in Resident Evil games that take place in Raccoon City(not counting ORC) even the outbreak games too, Raccoon City's streets are retardedly small.. don't even know how they could fit two cars on those roads.. if you ever noticed.. I hope I'm not the only one? I just think the architecture from the streets are messed up, but the buildings are wicked on the inside I must say.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:50 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
Methsia wrote:

about his hair

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 Fap-meme1
True to that bro. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 pm

In RE1, why does Chris only have a knife to start with? What the heck happened to his gun? Did he run out of ammo and just throw it at the dogs, while he was running away from them?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:01 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
In RE1, why does Chris only have a knife to start with? What the heck happened to his gun? Did he run out of ammo and just throw it at the dogs, while he was running away from them?

I think its the latter. Chris was shooting at the dogs at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 pm

00biohazard wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

I think its the latter. Chris was shooting at the dogs at the beginning.
True
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 pm

RE: Degeneration:
Spoiler:
Isn't that like saying "you're gonna get fucking fried and there's no way out, boa ha ha haa" ?
I just found it rather odd to even record such announcement.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 pm

In Resident Evil 5, how the eff can Chris punch a rock apart. I mean sure, he's defo roided out since his previous appearances, but last time I checked, he wasn't infected, yet he's still capable of smashing the absolute crap out of a rock. Actually, not a rock, A FREAKIN' BOULDER. Even for Resident Evil I had to raise an eyebrow at that bit... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 pm

That everyone gets to go anywhere they want with out keys but i frickin cant i dont wanna cus in the site because its the rules it sucks cuz i love cussin up a storm
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 am

LeonEMeFFinKennedy wrote:
That everyone gets to go anywhere they want with out keys but i frickin cant i dont wanna cus in the site because its the rules it sucks cuz i love cussin up a storm

Oh word. Have you ever heard of punctuation?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 am

dr_salvador wrote:
In Resident Evil 5, how the eff can Chris punch a rock apart. I mean sure, he's defo roided out since his previous appearances, but last time I checked, he wasn't infected, yet he's still capable of smashing the absolute crap out of a rock. Actually, not a rock, A FREAKIN' BOULDER. Even for Resident Evil I had to raise an eyebrow at that bit... Twisted Evil

Not to mention how Albert God Complex Wesker could punch Spencer through the chest and kill him when we know that it is totally impossible to do that in real life (Unless you wearing something that is capable of cutting through flesh and bone)

And another thing I find odd is how the hell do herbs appear around Raccoon City and beyond is there some random botanist who just you know runs around throwing them in places?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 am

Chris didn't make the boulder go apart. It just kinda... rolled away after some punching that should have crushed his finger bones. Also Wesker was a superhuman.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I am confuzzled :s

Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

But the truth is that ever been far to decide more like wanting to look not exactly look more like
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 am

When they seem to know when they wouldn't need to use an object again.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

But the truth is that ever been far to decide more like wanting to look not exactly look more like

I agree full on , to the max that 4x4 equals 12.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 pm

i dont know if this has been said but the intro cutscene when the zombie in the police car attacks Leon and Claire if you look closely the zombie is the same character model, they even went as far as to leave the hair the same.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am

Incompetent Barry wrote:
i dont know if this has been said but the intro cutscene when the zombie in the police car attacks Leon and Claire if you look closely the zombie is the same character model, they even went as far as to leave the hair the same.

It has, and is still true.

I thought it was funny how in ORC, in that cutscene where you see Leon and Claire in the squad car like in the RE2 intro, the backseat zombie didn't resemble Leon at all.

I wonder if they did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

Playstation Network striderhiyru91

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 am

How do they hold all the weapons?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000424568896&sk=in
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am

Spike991 wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:

It has, and is still true.

I thought it was funny how in ORC, in that cutscene where you see Leon and Claire in the squad car like in the RE2 intro, the backseat zombie didn't resemble Leon at all.

I wonder if they did that on purpose.

I think it was more to do with time constraints than anything else, it wouldn't have being difficult to just reskin/texture leon's CG model too look like a zombie and use it since it would have taken more time to model a new one from scratch. Also can't remember exactly where I saw it and which one it refers too but the either the zombie that bites the truck driver OR the truck driver resembles Robert Kendo (I think it was Kendo anyway) Also(Although I think this still needs to be proven) some fmvs seen in RE2 are reused FMV's From Resident Evil 1.5 just highly edited.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
When they seem to know when they wouldn't need to use an object again.

You don't need this rocket launcher anymore. It has no ammo left and there is no chance you'll find any on the zombie infested streets of Raccoon City Smile

Seriously though RE3 took the cake. You don't need the lighter anymore...they failed to realise that a lighter can do more than just light a fireplace...

Last edited by TeRoR KiD on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next