HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil

Go down 
+68
zeolite
AzureSparkle
TheSkinniMini1
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Lightning Count
gucci13
chrisredfield84
MSR
VortexPrime
McShowtime
The mastAH!
37 Narwhals
ResEvilChick
Voltius
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
schlaufuchsMIKE
Killeret
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
ace.redfield
The CG
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
SepticTank
leon248
Jill Sandwich
Nobudy
Billy Coen
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
DXP
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
VoyageTreader08
BloodMoney88
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Kino_00
Outbreaker1996
Residentevil521
ChickenHeart
r-zone
Trichos
Vandal
nekronuke
toddx77
Incompetent Barry
chaso13
dr_salvador
weskersbarber
LeonSGatti
S.Winters
Patronum1121
Mcghie
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
TeRoR KiD
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Bub537
chocotricks
Cyberote
The Knife
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Hmmm...

Candlesticks in the dining room in REmake are crooked.

A "dead" zombie in the upper part of the room decided he'd lay a completely different position. Does he do that for everyone???

Cuz he knew he'd be there for a long time and wanted to get comfy, what's wrong with that?

Especially since you didn't burn his azz with yo lighter. Or decapitate him.

Mcghie, Dude, you gotta calm down with those memes.

Ok, here's another, why wait and watch the bosses mutate into big ass difficult enemies, when they could just shoot them and kill them before. Saddler, Irving, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Hmmm...

Candlesticks in the dining room in REmake are crooked.

A "dead" zombie in the upper part of the room decided he'd lay a completely different position. Does he do that for everyone???

Cuz he knew he'd be there for a long time and wanted to get comfy, what's wrong with that?

Especially since you didn't burn his azz with yo lighter. Or decapitate him.

Mcghie, Dude, you gotta calm down with those memes.

Ok, here's another, why wait and watch the bosses mutate into big ass difficult enemies, when they could just shoot them and kill them before. Saddler, Irving, etc.

Haha Sorry man, I go on a MEME rampage from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Outbreaker1996
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 am

Did anyone notice that everyone throughout the RE series wore boots except for ada and rebecca and also that in RE 1 no one ever thought of carring extra handgun ammo to a mission that would possibly be dangerous?

Last edited by Outbreaker1996 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:05 am

Outbreaker1996 wrote:
Did anyone notice that everyone throughout the RE series wore boots except for ada and rebecca and also that in RE 1 no one ever thought of carring extra handgun ammo to a mission that would possibly be dangerous?

the boots aren't precisely an odd thing, and the ammo in RE1 was in the helicopter
Back to top Go down
Outbreaker1996
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Outbreaker1996 wrote:

the boots aren't precisely an odd thing, and the ammo in RE1 was in the helicopter

Still no one thought " you know why dont we just take a couple of clips off of the helicopter just in case"
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:14 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Outbreaker1996 wrote:
Did anyone notice that everyone throughout the RE series wore boots except for ada[?]

the boots aren't precisely an odd thing[.]
Ada's outfits are still as inappropriate for a RE game as a pic containing nudity is in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Outbreaker1996
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 am

Reminds me who conviently placed puzzles through out Raccoon City?
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 am

Outbreaker1996 wrote:
Reminds me who conviently placed puzzles through out Raccoon City?
I think there is a non-profit organization based in Raccoon City called The Gem and Crank Society.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

How easy it was to access umbrella's testing labs, like first a team of STARS members get in with ease and then a rookie cop.
Umbrella really need to get some extra security or even a lock would do better, shouldn't be that loose for secret labs that conduct illegal experiments.
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 am

In Biohazard Pachislot, a Zombified Forest managed to speak sentences such as "Chris please kill me" and "thank you" Thats odd. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Outbreaker1996 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Outbreaker1996 wrote:

Still no one thought " you know why dont we just take a couple of clips off of the helicopter just in case"

I guess they didn't...

I know if I go on a dangerous live or death mission, I only take the bare minimum as far as protection goes.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm

The fact that there's ammunition lying around in completely inexplicable cases, like a cave! I mean I know it's a game and stuff but it does make me chuckle somewhat! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
The fact that there's ammunition lying around in completely inexplicable cases, like a cave! I mean I know it's a game and stuff but it does make me chuckle somewhat! Wink

Could say the same about all those gasoline barrels; you can see them in some srsly odd places, they are never empty and there's always bunch of enemies nearby.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 pm

How did they let Leon have that long ass pretty boy hair in the RPD? It is his first day afterall, and most police officers have to have short hair, no exceptions..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:16 am

00biohazard wrote:
How did they let Leon have that long ass pretty boy hair in the RPD? It is his first day afterall, and most police officers have to have short hair, no exceptions..

Is that actually a rule though, like for real?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Well... he never really got to be on duty more than a day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Is that actually a rule though, like for real?

Yahoo has answer to (almost) anything !
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080913105940AAQtMyj
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Wasn't he ginger in RE 2 anyway?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Leons 1998 canon appearance has now been retconned to as he appears in RE DSC. And I doubt he just became a police officer. He has had to have gone through training and everything, and there he had o have short hair.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:00 pm

You know another odd thing? Why on Earth they decided that Sheva would be a good idea... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

00biohazard wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Leons 1998 canon appearance has now been retconned to as he appears in RE DSC. And I doubt he just became a police officer. He has had to have gone through training and everything, and there he had o have short hair.
It seems that short hair in police forces is not a necessity anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 am

I just started playing RE3 last night and noticed something that bothers me. Could you always see from map if doors were locked or not - even before you tried to open them ? Did this occur in other REs aswell without me paying any attention to it before ?
When you open map, if only just for current room and before you get the actual zone map, open doors are yellow and closed/locked (or key requiring) doors are red.
In Silent Hills for example you have to check every door to get marks on your map about door 'status'.

Not necessarily "odd" thing, but as I said it's something that really started to bother me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:07 am

Kino_00 wrote:
I just started playing RE3 last night and noticed something that bothers me. Could you always see from map if doors were locked or not - even before you tried to open them ? Did this occur in other REs aswell without me paying any attention to it before ?
When you open map, if only just for current room and before you get the actual zone map, open doors are yellow and closed/locked (or key requiring) doors are red.
In Silent Hills for example you have to check every door to get marks on your map about door 'status'.

Not necessarily "odd" thing, but as I said it's something that really started to bother me.
It has been present in all RE games except for Gaiden and Dead Aim. In Gaiden the map was revealed during exploration and in Dead Aim the map system was exactly like in Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Kino_00 wrote:

It has been present in all RE games except for Gaiden and Dead Aim. In Gaiden the map was revealed during exploration and in Dead Aim the map system was exactly like in Silent Hill.

You are absolutely right, Mass. Its actually visible in the map.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

leon whas only ginger in the cutscenes,in the achual gameplay
his hair was brown

cutscene
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 Resident-evil-2-leon-from-opening-big

gameplay

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 Resident%20Evil%202%20-%20Leon%20Kennedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next