HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil

Go down 
+68
zeolite
AzureSparkle
TheSkinniMini1
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Lightning Count
gucci13
chrisredfield84
MSR
VortexPrime
McShowtime
The mastAH!
37 Narwhals
ResEvilChick
Voltius
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
schlaufuchsMIKE
Killeret
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
ace.redfield
The CG
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
SepticTank
leon248
Jill Sandwich
Nobudy
Billy Coen
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
DXP
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
VoyageTreader08
BloodMoney88
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Kino_00
Outbreaker1996
Residentevil521
ChickenHeart
r-zone
Trichos
Vandal
nekronuke
toddx77
Incompetent Barry
chaso13
dr_salvador
weskersbarber
LeonSGatti
S.Winters
Patronum1121
Mcghie
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
TeRoR KiD
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Bub537
chocotricks
Cyberote
The Knife
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:00 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
I have the version from the Playstation store, which is identical to the PS version as far as I can tell.
Yeah, it's just a straight port with no additional content. I kinda wish you had had one of the other versions, then I would be able to scratch at least one off from the possible "Kendo didn't shoot first" games.

The mastAH! wrote:
Mercy wrote:
In Resident Evil 6, how did Chris go missing after the tragedy in Edonia? Piers pulled him to safety… but then what happened after that? He went to go wallow in a bar for 6 months?

If you read some of the files you get from the Serpent Emblems, it actually explains that Piers took Chris to hospital, and Chris suffered his amnesia, but he felt guilty about something, so he ran away, before anyone knew he was gone. The reason he went to become a drunk was because he was drinking his worries away, but yeah, it's still weird he did that for 6 months.
The odd thing is that he didn't rupture his liver, as I don't think he was much of a drinker before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 am

The fact that in RE5 and 6 characters can fall from heights that would kill you in real life, yet it doesnt effect them in the slightest. Also for some reason they can jump like super humans.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:44 am

Don't forget RE4 too. How can you jump from the tower in the village without breaking your legs, only Leon S. Kennedy knows.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Don't forget RE4 too. How can you jump from the tower in the village without breaking your legs, only Leon S. Kennedy knows.

Indeed everyone else would have broke every bone in there body but not Leon. He must drink lots of milk..............................
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Indeed everyone else would have broke every bone in there body but not Leon. He must drink lots of milk..............................

that,and whe also have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzdKLMbW2s

dont forget that chris can survive inside a volcano and
punch a huge boulder without to much effort
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Wesker would have also killed Chris.

Also, whenever you get shot up by enemies with guns, you really shouldn't be able to go about your business like you just got some paper cuts unless they graze your skin.

In fantasy worlds like Resident Evil, certain laws don't apply, but they're mostly the same as ours.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 am

RE characters are druggies. All the herbs and pills can't change that....

When you get bit by that zombie in RE1, that herb isn't gonna Heal you, it's just gonna make you forget your hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 am

Spike991 wrote:
RE characters are druggies. All the herbs and pills can't change that....

When you get bit by that zombie in RE1, that herb isn't gonna Heal you, it's just gonna make you forget your hurt.
I was just talking to a friend while playing RE6 with him that all the years of herb/f.aid spray/pill using can't be good for your health. It might heal you then but eventually you'll need an intervention.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 am

Ladies and gents, I have returned! Razz Finally got myself a computer that I can use regularly!

What I noticed is that, for some strange reason, the characters can't run and shoot. I mean why they have to stand still to shoot when zombies are closing in on them is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Recent odd thing I noticed when I was trying to sneak around a zombie in an effort to conserve ammo. I'm always somewhat on edge when I'm walking down a hall at school, and I'm utterly alone in said hallway, with no sound echoing or anything...

Damn it, where's my Beretta?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Ladies and gents, I have returned! Razz Finally got myself a computer that I can use regularly!

What I noticed is that, for some strange reason, the characters can't run and shoot. I mean why they have to stand still to shoot when zombies are closing in on them is beyond me.
Welcome back.

At least they can move and shoot in recent games. Oh, and of course in the Outbreak and Survivor games. Other than that, I always thought they were just taking a good aim Very Happy Kinda like Kevin in Outbreak when you stand still while aiming he takes potshots.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

Welcome back.

At least they can move and shoot in recent games. Oh, and of course in the Outbreak and Survivor games. Other than that, I always thought they were just taking a good aim Very Happy Kinda like Kevin in Outbreak when you stand still while aiming he takes potshots.

Yeah, but at the end of the day, I'd rather sacrifice aim and run like Hell to a safer place than get surrounded. Never minded it in the games normally but it seems a major thing in Resident Evil 4! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:53 pm

I've always found it strange how you couldn't move while shooting in Resident Evil, but you could in Dino Crisis (it's very similar to Resident Evil, and it's also made by Capcom).
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:54 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
I've always found it strange how you couldn't move while shooting in Resident Evil, but you could in Dino Crisis (it's very similar to Resident Evil, and it's also made by Capcom).

I guess charging Velociraptors are a bigger threat than a zombie? Then again, lickers...
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Got another one. I've discovered I really like fixed camera angles in games. Just seems to be a nice change of pace after you've been playing first and third-person over the shoulder games for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
Got another one. I've discovered I really like fixed camera angles in games. Just seems to be a nice change of pace after you've been playing first and third-person over the shoulder games for a long time.

Sureee. It was cool having the occasional fixed camera angles in RE6. I think that's something we mentioned here on the forum back when RE6 was just an idea, that actually did make it into the game.

Thanks Crapcom. Let me be real for a sec, I think they actually do listen to what we say, so post whatever you wanna see in your future RE games and if the idea doesn't suck eggs, it just might show up.

Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 am

I think Ada Wong should appear in more games with less clothing on. Capcom, if you read this, get on it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:20 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
I think Ada Wong should appear in more games with less clothing on. Capcom, if you read this, get on it. Razz
You see her naked at least three times in RE6. Can't get any more nude than that.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Mercy wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
You see her naked at least three times in RE6. Can't get any more nude than that.

Well, the only thing that was stopping me getting RE6 is money. So I know what I'm buying on pay day! You'd better not be yankin' my chain on this, I want nekked Ada! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

Try Alone in the Dark : The new nightmare, Parasite eve 1-2, Dino crisis etc to wet your appetite for fixed camera angle games.
Either that or basically a number of PS1 games as a lot of them had fixed camera angles.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Mercy wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

Well, the only thing that was stopping me getting RE6 is money. So I know what I'm buying on pay day! You'd better not be yankin' my chain on this, I want nekked Ada! Shocked
You don't really see anything but she sure is naked.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 am

Mercy wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Mercy wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

You don't really see anything but she sure is naked.

What is the point in a female character being naked if you don't get a good view? Alright, yeah yeah, it's a CG character? So freakin' what? Boob is boob. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

Its also strange that Ada doesn't have nipples.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 am

Mercy wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

There's yer sign. Of course Mercy would remember that she was naked and just how many times it was so.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

There's yer sign. Of course Mercy would remember that she was naked and just how many times it was so.
We guys need our eye candy too. The girls already have shirtless Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next