HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?

Go down 
+5
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
ChrisSherry
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Like i said Albert Wesker and resident evil is like butter and bread......

I don't know about that. But, he is a big part of the series... He's always been the main villain.
So, in away it is like killing Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, but of course we would rather those four live over Wesker.

Yeah, I'm a bit hesitant to agree with that too.Smile

He's a big part of the series, but I've always thought of Spencer as the Main Villian. Also, ChrisSherry, you mentioned Wesker was "pure evil". I guess that isn't too far from the truth, but I think they really changed his character up quite a bit. Really got rid of the human qualities, the flaws, and instead made his flaws in later games(UC & RE5) being that he was just stupid and annoying.

It will definately be a bit different without him being in future installments, other than prequels & flashbacks, as the rivalry with Chris & Wesker was one thing I continued to play for. That is something I was so excited to see, it was really introduced in CVX, teased in UC, and we got a dissapointing conclusion in RE5.

It didn't feel right, Chris vs DC Douglas Wesker. That's exactly what it was, not Wesker, but DC Douglas Wesker.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 pm

I agree Spike that Spencer is the main villian. If there was a chart of villians in order, Spencer would be head and wesker next then birkin etc
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:11 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I agree Spike that Spencer is the main villian. If there was a chart of villians in order, Spencer would be head and wesker next then birkin etc

Yeah. Spencer is number one. Wesker would probably be next, if not just because of the significance he's had throughout the series, or how he's always been lurking behind the scenes.

I'd like to think Marcus, or Queen Leech is another good choice. I mean the main villians from RE1 & RE2, Wesker & Birkin, were shaking in their boots seeing Marcus in RE0. I loved that part of the game.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeah. Spencer is number one. Wesker would probably be next, if not just because of the significance he's had throughout the series, or how he's always been lurking behind the scenes.

I'd like to think Marcus, or Queen Leech is another good choice. I mean the main villians from RE1 & RE2, Wesker & Birkin, were shaking in their boots seeing Marcus in RE0. I loved that part of the game.

alfred and alexia could be a good villain if chris and claire hadn't kicked their ass
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

alfred and alexia could be a good villain if chris and claire hadn't kicked their ass

For a one time thing in CVX, yeah, sure.

Not on the big scale though. Like appearing throughout the series, lingering, and having huge significance. Spencer, Wesker, Marcus, possibly Birkin, those are probably the best examples.

If Sergei had a bigger role, perhaps not being killed off in UC, he might be worth mentioning too.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

For a one time thing in CVX, yeah, sure.

Not on the big scale though. Like appearing throughout the series, lingering, and having huge significance. Spencer, Wesker, Marcus, possibly Birkin, those are probably the best examples.

If Sergei had a bigger role, perhaps not being killed off in UC, he might be worth mentioning too.

agree... in fact chief mendez was also evil in a big scale
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeah that is one of my favorite scenes in RE history.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Although most would agree that the REmake is better than RE0...little things like that make RE0 really a good contender for that spot.

@Ace...Mendez? He was only in one game, not very significant. In fact, I would say that any of the antagonists from RE4 are really on the big scale, Saddler, Salazar(not because of his height).
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Although most would agree that the REmake is better than RE0...little things like that make RE0 really a good contender for that spot.

@Ace...Mendez? He was only in one game, not very significant. In fact, I would say that any of the antagonists from RE4 are really on the big scale, Saddler, Salazar(not because of his height).

well what if leon and ashley returns with the plagas their plan still goes on and the plagas would spread
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:40 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
well what if leon and ashley returns with the plagas their plan still goes on and the plagas would spread

They got rid of it with that machine.

Even if they hadn't though, Mendez is dead....it's not like he mated with Ashely and she is going to have his bastard child or anything.Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Even if they hadn't though, Mendez is dead....it's not like he mated with Ashely and she is going to have his bastard child or anything.Smile

yeah but what if there was no machine, and why do they even have that machine in the first place??, they all do have their plagas anyway
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

yeah but what if there was no machine, and why do they even have that machine in the first place??, they all do have their plagas anyway

Wow....I can't believe I never thought of that.Smile Why do they have that machine....what a hole in the story.

Well anyway, IF doesn't matter so much, as it didn't. I mean Mendez isn't significant to the big picture, no if's, and's or but's about it.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 pm

wait what machine
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm

chocotricks wrote:
wait what machine

In RE4, Leon & Ashley were both infected with Las Plagas, by injection. It was growing inside of them, and they had to use that machine at the end of the game, actually right before the final boss fight, to get rid of them.

Have you played RE4?

Basically, a bunch of people infected with Las Plagas, only trying to infect more with Las Plagas had a machine that could kill Las Plagas....
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Oh I never finished I only got to the island and that was years ago...when it comes out on xbox Ima beat it lol. I need to beat RE3 and CV before I can play it cause Im awesome like that. That is odd though surely there must be some reasoning behind it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:08 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Oh I never finished I only got to the island and that was years ago...when it comes out on xbox Ima beat it lol. I need to beat RE3 and CV before I can play it cause Im awesome like that. That is odd though surely there must be some reasoning behind it

I guess something good is coming out of porting RE4 to 360 & ps3.Smile

You haven't been RE3, CVX or RE4?????

Yeah, you best hurry your azz up.

You can get CVX when you get RE4 on 360. Also, you can't beat RE4 on GC, PS2 or Wii before that?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Lol, I know I'm way behind I ordered RE3 online so thats on the way and then ill beat CV and 4 when they come out and then I will beat 5 :3 and I actually had it on gamecube but it was a used copy and it only had 1 disc and I was like UHHHHHH so I brought that back and then my friend offered me it for PS2 but I currently dont have a PS2 plus I really dont want to play it on PS2 cause I dont like the controls as much and then I was going to get it on WII but then before I did I heard it was coming out for xbox and then I said screw it im getting it for xbox

I also had it on Iphone but that doesnt count lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Wow...that sounds like a bunch of trouble just to complete RE4...somebody doesn't want you to finish.

I also didn't like the controls on the Ps2 version of RE4. I played, beat it on Normal, Pro, and got all the special weapons, Chicago Typewriter, Handcanon, infinite Launcher, PLR gun, then I haven't touched it since, just because it's harder to go back to.

It's best on GC, except it's lacking the extras.

Good luck getting all those. I'm reall not looking forward to the control differences though. Like with RE4 on Ps2, it's probably going to be just as bad on 360, same with CVX.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Yeah, I really did want to get it on gamecube cause it was my favorite control set up but that was the only thing that turned me off that it didnt have the bonus content but I will suck it up with xbox and hope for the best aha
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 am

My. God. So many things to reply to. First of all, they had the machine as an "Oh shit!!!!" button sort of thing. Say something went wrong. If there were no machine, oops! No do-overs their. Plus the fact that they were a terrorist organization. Realistically, they would probably kidnap high ranking individuals for ransom money to keep their operation going. So they may have infected these individuals and would only release them and kill the Plagas inside them with the machine, once they got their money. Just speculation.

This is older, but I wanted to reply to some of the MK stuff. I love the Toasty Guy. Until today though, I thought he said "hoop diddy!" lol. I fail. Anyway, Mass, did you say that Noob Saibot is the former Sub-Zero? Ha, I just looked it up and it's true. That's crazy. I'm learning a lot about MK today! He's named after Ed Boon and John Tobias (MK creators). Boon-Noob Tobias-Saibot. Little trivia there. As for the movie first telling us that Raiden was the thunder god, I believe it was first mentioned in the first game. In the manual. The soundtrack for the first game called him a thundergod too. Excellent soundtrack, if you can call it that. It just has epic theme songs for each original kombatant. I remember Chameleon! He was pretty epic. I remember playing "Mortal Kombat" outside with my friends. I would always say I was Chameleon because the ninjas were my favorites and I could never pick just one, so I would just be all of them lol. I actually have an original promotional poster for the very first MK. I'll get a pick of it up soon. It's full of people fist pumping. It's funny. Razz Phew, that's all I have to say about that...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 am

@Nite. I think we all got a tad bit confused on what the "toasty" guy was saying lol
As for the Noob saibot thing that is great info you gave me there I did not know that Smile
Yeah would be good to see your promo poster it sounds awesome Razz
Are you by any chance purchasing the new MK when it's out ?

@Chocotricks. Yeah all games for the GC were better lol thats because they were powered by the almighty ATI graph card Razz
The controller was best for gaming and also just the full system and titles just made it the best for me anyway Smile
Also if you are playing them in sequence then you best start with RE3 because that I would say is the hardest out of CV and RE4.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 am

Actually, MK is already out. It released on the same day as Portal 2. I plan on getting it at some point, but I've been extremely low on cash lately. I love the new X-Ray moves lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Actually, MK is already out. It released on the same day as Portal 2. I plan on getting it at some point, but I've been extremely low on cash lately. I love the new X-Ray moves lol.

I really want Portal 2 as well. I've got a list, and slowly but surely, I'll get everything on it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Really ? god I really need to keep track of release dates more.
I have seen it getting played on machinima videos but thought thats just them got it early like they did with black ops and other such games.
I get paid tomorrow so might just be getting this Smile

@Spike. I liked the first portal but its not something I am going to be dying to get, Might just get it when I have other non important things to get lol
Yeah same with me My list of gadgets and games are rising every week its killer because when I know about a game that interests me then I have to buy it, I dont have strong will power Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 am

Mcghie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Really ? god I really need to keep track of release dates more.
I have seen it getting played on machinima videos but thought thats just them got it early like they did with black ops and other such games.
I get paid tomorrow so might just be getting this Smile

@Spike. I liked the first portal but its not something I am going to be dying to get, Might just get it when I have other non important things to get lol
Yeah same with me My list of gadgets and games are rising every week its killer because when I know about a game that interests me then I have to buy it, I dont have strong will power Sad lol

I like to think of myself as lucky that I don't give a damn about video games, aside from the ones that interest me.Smile

I mean, I don't drool over new games coming out. Like when Mass Effect & Gears and stuff like that came out, I just didn't care.

So lucky in that I don't have too much other junk on my list.

Did you get the cake mcghie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next