HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?

Go down 
+5
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
ChrisSherry
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I loved tekken but I was more of a street fighter and marvel vs capcom fan
Also Mugen's good as well Smile

I used to have a couple of SF's on SNES, and I had MvC2 on DC....honestly, I didn't, or rather I don't at this point, find their gameplay, the combat very good. I mean it's perhaps too complicated.

I think Mortal Kombat(speaking of I'd like to get that latest one(and what are they doing to Reptile, he's different in every game)) is really great, SC, Tekken...just to name a few. Wrestling games too.

Yeah SNES SF's were the best along with MvC2 on the DC I think that was the best one had such good graphics Smile
My god I should be ashamed I forgot MK Embarassed
Yeah I know lol
I am very hyped about the new MK it looks fantastic Razz
Also yeah SF was like that it had complex combo's and fighting controls
Thats what made it good and challenging and when you mastered it's truly worth it Smile

Oh yeah, I bet it really was the best, once you mastered it, if you mastered it.Smile

I owned as Scorpion though, in the first MK, where Shang Tsung is the boss, I knew Scorpions fatality, which was nice.

The new MK, I think it's a remake or something....I recognized one of the levels from the commerical, the one where you uppercut your opponent once it says, "Finish Him", and they fall down to the pit of spikes.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I loved tekken but I was more of a street fighter and marvel vs capcom fan
Also Mugen's good as well Smile

I used to have a couple of SF's on SNES, and I had MvC2 on DC....honestly, I didn't, or rather I don't at this point, find their gameplay, the combat very good. I mean it's perhaps too complicated.

I think Mortal Kombat(speaking of I'd like to get that latest one(and what are they doing to Reptile, he's different in every game)) is really great, SC, Tekken...just to name a few. Wrestling games too.

Yeah SNES SF's were the best along with MvC2 on the DC I think that was the best one had such good graphics Smile
My god I should be ashamed I forgot MK Embarassed
Yeah I know lol
I am very hyped about the new MK it looks fantastic Razz
Also yeah SF was like that it had complex combo's and fighting controls
Thats what made it good and challenging and when you mastered it's truly worth it Smile

Oh yeah, I bet it really was the best, once you mastered it, if you mastered it.Smile

I owned as Scorpion though, in the first MK, where Shang Tsung is the boss, I knew Scorpions fatality, which was nice.

The new MK, I think it's a remake or something....I recognized one of the levels from the commerical, the one where you uppercut your opponent once it says, "Finish Him", and they fall down to the pit of spikes.

Yeah I played it a lot so got used to it lol
Yeah scorpion was beast know him inside and out
But I was untouchable with Raiden Smile
I would fly tackle then spin when I landed teleport behind combo teleport again thunderball etc etc kept doing all the special combos then bam some fatality
I loved in MK4 you got animality and all different ones lol
Also one of the cyborgs , noob sybot I think it was had a fatality were you unloaded bombs from his chest and blew up the world while laughing insanely
Oh the joyful memories Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I would fly tackle then spin when I landed teleport behind combo teleport again thunderball etc etc kept doing all the special combos then bam some fatality
Also one of the cyborgs , noob sybot I think it was had a fatality were you unloaded bombs from his chest and blew up the world while laughing insanely

You're Raiden sounds like something straight out of Dragon Ball Z.

I had Ulitimate MK3. Which I've also got now on DS. There was something, once you beat the game, or died trying or whatever, where you could pick a video to watch, it showed like everybodies fatalities if I remember correctly. Also the babalities and all that junk.

Deadly Alliance was the last one I played. It was fun, two different fighting styles, and a weapon style.

"Whoopsies" or "Toasty"
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

You're Raiden sounds like something straight out of Dragon Ball Z.

I had Ulitimate MK3. Which I've also got now on DS. There was something, once you beat the game, or died trying or whatever, where you could pick a video to watch, it showed like everybodies fatalities if I remember correctly. Also the babalities and all that junk.

Deadly Alliance was the last one I played. It was fun, two different fighting styles, and a weapon style.

"Whoopsies" or "Toasty"

It could very well have been MK3 tbh because what you desribed sounded like the version I have for the ps1 Razz
haha yeah the legendary toastie when you uppercut cheers
I always thought it said whoopsie and to be honest I think it sounds better when you think its whoopsie Very Happy
Yeah Raiden is the thunder god (you find that out in the films)
he's the guy in the white/blue and black Chinese robe with the saucer hat lol
I also liked Chameleon he was a special ninja if you done a button combo at the character selection screen
He basically flashed all different colours and had the power of all the ninja's like scorpion,sub zero smoke etc etc
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 am

@ Mass Distraction
True lol way to look on the bright side of things Smile

I also love Carlos, both game and movie versions.
I was really sad he died in Extinction.
I'll say, I'll admit it, I cried, no joke.
that's because when I was a way young playing the Resident
Evil 3, and I thought he died... I cried haha
I agree completely, I would love, love if he was in a
future RE game Smile

@Spike991 Very much agreed. Alot of the Resident Evil games
of different endings. only one of them is canon. Smile

Also, I get what your are saying about a main character dying...
But, I really wouldn't like it. Like when we heard Jill was 'Dead'
I hated it lol

and they did kill a huge main character already (Wesker)
Will maybe... you never know with Resident Evil lol

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Must... correct... Noob Saibot is the black colored ninja, the fromer Sub-Zero. You are talking about Cyrax. The move was also used by cyborg Smoke.

Oh, and yeah I was talking about the production cost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Must... correct... Noob Saibot is the black colored ninja, the fromer Sub-Zero. You are talking about Cyrax. The move was also used by cyborg Smoke.

Oh, and yeah I was talking about the production cost.

my mistake lol
Been years since I'v actually played MK

Yeah production cost would be a bitch , but then again I think it would be worth it because of the money this concept would generate, sales would go through the roof and blow up lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Still more than Capcom is ever willing to put into a game..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Mcghie wrote:
It could very well have been MK3 tbh because what you desribed sounded like the version I have for the ps1 Razz
I always thought it said whoopsie and to be honest I think it sounds better when you think its whoopsie Very Happy
I also liked Chameleon he was a special ninja if you done a button combo at the character selection screen
He basically flashed all different colours and had the power of all the ninja's like scorpion,sub zero smoke etc etc

I prefer Whoopsies too, in fact, at least half the people that played thought it was that anyway, though I believe it actually is toasty. I'm going with Whoopsies though.

I remember an Ermac, not a chameoleon though.

I know who Raiden is, I just meant the way you described your techniques and strategies and all seemed like something out of DBZ.

@ChrisSherry, I mean as in the main protagonists, Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire. Wesker is basically a main character, essentially, but I didn't feel too bad when he died, as he was ruined well before then anyway.

It would be different though, if it were one of the 4 protagonists though.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I prefer Whoopsies too, in fact, at least half the people that played thought it was that anyway, though I believe it actually is toasty. I'm going with Whoopsies though.

I remember an Ermac, not a chameoleon though.

I know who Raiden is, I just meant the way you described your techniques and strategies and all seemed like something out of DBZ.

@ChrisSherry, I mean as in the main protagonists, Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire. Wesker is basically a main character, essentially, but I didn't feel too bad when he died, as he was ruined well before then anyway.

It would be different though, if it were one of the 4 protagonists though.

Yeah if you go back and listen it does say toasty clearly but everyon including me also thought it was Whoopsie and everyone used to go about saying whoopsie lol Me and friends would do it in any social situation like
if we so someone trip and fall we would yell in a high pitch voice "WHOOPSIIIIEEE !!! " the same if one of our mates said something wrong to there girlfriends and there girlfriends going crazy at them for it he would all be like WHOOOPPSSIIIEE ! lol
I have became to realise that me and my friends, being as normal and not geeky as we are, we well and trully are gaming geeks lol we quote and do at least something involving a in game quote at least once a day lol

Yeah I am sure the ninja was called chameloen and chaned all different colour and done all the ninja's in MK's move, if my mind serves me right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah if you go back and listen it does say toasty clearly but everyon including me also thought it was Whoopsie and everyone used to go about saying whoopsie lol Me and friends would do it in any social situation like
if we so someone trip and fall we would yell in a high pitch voice "WHOOPSIIIIEEE !!! " the same if one of our mates said something wrong to there girlfriends and there girlfriends going crazy at them for it he would all be like WHOOOPPSSIIIEE ! lol
I have became to realise that me and my friends, being as normal and not geeky as we are, we well and trully are gaming geeks lol we quote and do at least something involving a in game quote at least once a day lol

Yeah I am sure the ninja was called chameloen and chaned all different colour and done all the ninja's in MK's move, if my mind serves me right Rolling Eyes

Don't feel bad, my friends and I always make geeky jokes, not MK but RE. I think I mentioned somewhere else how we would hide behind a wall, or just around the corner and fall down making a moaning noise like the Dead Aim zombies.

Just fun little inside jokes.

Chameleon. Maybe that was one I haven't played. Acutally, you said you used a cheat to unlock that character right?

I think I remember a MK on Ps2 that was like MK3, but it had tons and tons of characters, including Shao Kahn. Also, the chick that's like Gorro, but not a guy.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Don't feel bad, my friends and I always make geeky jokes, not MK but RE. I think I mentioned somewhere else how we would hide behind a wall, or just around the corner and fall down making a moaning noise like the Dead Aim zombies.

Just fun little inside jokes.

Chameleon. Maybe that was one I haven't played. Acutally, you said you used a cheat to unlock that character right?

I think I remember a MK on Ps2 that was like MK3, but it had tons and tons of characters, including Shao Kahn. Also, the chick that's like Gorro, but not a guy.Smile

Lol you and your friends sound the exact same as me and my friends lol!
yeah we do RE related jokes all the time and the friends or passer buys that dont know RE or what we are talking about are like WTF Suspect ?
A couple of times I have went around to one mates house for a party and he has answered the door wearing a parker and a dish cloth around his face just to say "welcome stranger" lol fun times
Just do stupid stuff like that all the time lol!
Yeah I dont know if he was unlockable, might have been but all I know is you could press the should buttons and arrow keys in a certain pattern and unlock him lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Mcghie wrote:
[yeah we do RE related jokes all the time and the friends or passer buys that dont know RE or what we are talking about are like WTF Suspect ?
A couple of times I have went around to one mates house for a party and he has answered the door wearing a parker and a dish cloth around his face just to say "welcome stranger" lol fun times

i wish i had friend like those Sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
[yeah we do RE related jokes all the time and the friends or passer buys that dont know RE or what we are talking about are like WTF Suspect ?

You do, Me,Mass,Spike,Nite, Albert ? and dr salvador if he is alive lol I think leon has actually succeeded in eliminating him , If only he was like a chainsaw majini he could have got back up and went into a chainsaw wielding frenzy and sawed that damn Orlando bloom wann-a-be
[left]
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

You do, Me,Mass,Spike,Nite, Albert ? and dr salvador if he is alive lol I think leon has actually succeeded in eliminating him , If only he was like a chainsaw majini he could have got back up and went into a chainsaw wielding frenzy and sawed that damn Orlando bloom wann-a-be
[left]

haha... well that counts...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mortal Kombat Armageddon. The Goro-like chick is Sheeva. The only playable character from the series that game didn't have was Khameleon (female equivalent of Chameleon). She was later added in the Wii port and that really pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 am

@Spike991

Good point. It's still going to be weird without Wesker in future RE games. you know?
I liked him, even if he was pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Like i said Albert Wesker and resident evil is like butter and bread......
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Like i said Albert Wesker and resident evil is like butter and bread......

I don't know about that. But, he is a big part of the series... He's always been the main villain.
So, in away it is like killing Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, but of course we would rather those four live over Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Aaaah! I want to see Alex already!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 pm

still stinks that sheva is the parter in the game that kills wesker, instead of all of the other main characters... like jill
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:22 pm

You know, I don't really care about stuff like that Very Happy I liked the story and the characters so that's enough for me. The staff at Capcom tells the story, I only play it and God damn it I'm gonna enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know, I don't really care about stuff like that Very Happy I liked the story and the characters so that's enough for me. The staff at Capcom tells the story, I only play it and God damn it I'm gonna enjoy it!

yeah you do that...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 pm

I will. And I already have. I'm just too unbiased to care about stuff like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I will. And I already have. I'm just too unbiased to care about stuff like that Very Happy

ok , and one day you might stumble upon an AI that's like the red queen or maybe one that says 'cannot comply system failure' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next