HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?

Go down 
+5
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
ChrisSherry
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:25 pm

No Mcghie! That cake is a rotten no good lie!!!!! Razz I'm lucky like Spike. I'm extremely picky over what games I purchase. They have to be cheap, or daaammmmmmnnnnn good!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No Mcghie! That cake is a rotten no good lie!!!!! Razz I'm lucky like Spike. I'm extremely picky over what games I purchase. They have to be cheap, or daaammmmmmnnnnn good!

What is the cake you speak of Very Happy ?
I wouldnt say I drool over games or need everyone like GOW and all the big mainstream games dont really phase me that much
but recently a lot of new games have caught my attention and now am craving them, Like MK I have £30 pound looked on GAME website and its £39.99 I was like damn I am ten pound short.... FML Crying or Very sad lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 am

You guys have lists too? Very Happy Awesome. I also have lists for movies and books to get.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ditto. Speaking of damn good, I ordered the Kollectors Edition of MK.

I knew that about Noob Razz It's funny how they get the names of some characters. Did you know Ermac got his name and appearance from a glitch in MK2 that turned one of the ninjas red colored and replaced the name with an error code "ermac" (short for error macro). Also, did I mention I'm as much a MK fan as I'm a RE fan? I envy your poster, Nite.

Crazy unneeded info for everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You guys have lists too? Very Happy Awesome. I also have lists for movies and books to get.

NiteKrawler wrote:

I knew that about Noob Razz It's funny how they get the names of some characters. Did you know Ermac got his name and appearance from a glitch in MK2 that turned one of the ninjas red colored and replaced the name with an error code "ermac" (short for error macro). Also, did I mention I'm as much a MK fan as I'm a RE fan? I envy your poster, Nite.

Will someone tell me about this damn cake I want a piece Crying or Very sad
I was a big fan of MK to as well but probably not as big a fan as you and Nite lol
Also street fighter as well Razz

Just notice your status Mass, congrats on being member of the month Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:

I was a big fan of MK to as well but probably not as big a fan as you and Nite lol

Street Fighter is one of my favorites too Very Happy I tend to really go around and learn everything about the stuff I play. Just so I can make the most of it.

Do you really not get the cake thing? And you have played Portal? Very Happy The thing is a lie, dood.

Btw, it has cherries on top cherry

Oh, and thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:

Street Fighter is one of my favorites too Very Happy I tend to really go around and learn everything about the stuff I play. Just so I can make the most of it.

Do you really not get the cake thing? And you have played Portal? Very Happy The thing is a lie, dood.

Btw, it has cherries on top cherry

Oh, and thank you Very Happy

You a hear you Smile, Thats what I have started to do know because you dig up some interesting stuff on certain games
I hav'nt completed it or got into the story, I have only played it lol
But I sure want to play it now to find out about this joke
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 pm

I've never played Portal. It's just too popular to not know about. Razz Ermac was fun! I really need to get my poster up. I love it. I have the original promo poster of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I've never played Portal. It's just too popular to not know about. Razz Ermac was fun! I really need to get my poster up. I love it. I have the original promo poster of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 as well.

A friend of mine got MK, that new one. I'm probably going to play it tomorrow. I'll post back with my opinions.

Do you already know the story and all to Portal?

I've heard Portal 2 is really hard. I can think with Portals, so I think I'm intelligent enough to figure it all out.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:55 am

Everyone should play Portal. The game is awesome. One of the best games I've played.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Everyone should play Portal. The game is awesome. One of the best games I've played.

Yeah, I think everyone was in love with that game, at least a week after finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, I think everyone was in love with that game, at least a week after finishing it.
I'm currently playing it again and trying to find some of the radios. Then I'm propably going to get Portal 2.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm currently playing it again and trying to find some of the radios. Then I'm propably going to get Portal 2.

I used to have Still Alive on my ipod....I miss that thing.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, huge success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?   Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 to be a Reboot...?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5