HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

jill's lockpick.... and barry

Go down 
+3
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
ace.redfield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 am

[quote="ace.redfield"]
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
jeez for just a stupid lockpick.. but anyway nite is right, comics and novels and specially the live action movies.. never canon, fill the holes yourself.. make your own RE1 scenario and connect the dots

Agreed. Less arguments now xD

Congratulations ... just for having Stevie as your avatar Razz
that ain't stevie, that's the weird wesker lookalike zombie from extinction[/quote

Oh ayee so it is ... I thought it was called Stevie, but that's the one Alice shoots to the caravan with a crossbow ... at least it's the same film xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.frequencymusic.wordpress.com
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am

Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
jeez for just a stupid lockpick.. but anyway nite is right, comics and novels and specially the live action movies.. never canon, fill the holes yourself.. make your own RE1 scenario and connect the dots

that ain't stevie, that's the weird wesker lookalike zombie from extinction

Oh ayee so it is ... I thought it was called Stevie, but that's the one Alice shoots to the caravan with a crossbow ... at least it's the same film xD
i don't even know why there's a wesker zombie there, i was thinking that paul anderson was making fun of wesker
Back to top Go down
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

i don't even know why there's a wesker zombie there, i was thinking that paul anderson was making fun of wesker

If he was making fun of Wesker then both he and his missus deserve a smack on the gob!!

He deserves a smack for that reason ^^^ and she deserves one ... just for being Alice ... Alice is a violation of RE IMO :'(
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 am

Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

If he was making fun of Wesker then both he and his missus deserve a smack on the gob!!

He deserves a smack for that reason ^^^ and she deserves one ... just for being Alice ... Alice is a violation of RE IMO :'(
afterlife was the worst, lines and moves are purely copied from the originals, and alice is another reason to hate. but still, i love the movies! lol
Back to top Go down
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

afterlife was the worst, lines and moves are purely copied from the originals, and alice is another reason to hate. but still, i love the movies! lol

Same lol, if the games didn't exist, and the movies were created, then they'd be the most awesome thing ever! They still are good movies, but because the games are better, the movies just don't hit as much of a sweet spot ...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 am

ace.redfield wrote:
There has actually been a noncanon zombie version of Wesker in the games too. He was encountered during the Battle Mode in the Sega Saturn version of RE1.

I must say that if the games never existed I would've never wanted to see the movies. They really went downhill after the first one which was the only good one out of them. Afterlife is just pure crap even on a b movie standard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 am

I present to you the zombified Wesker!

jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 SAT_Zombie_Wesker
jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 RE1WeskerZombie
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 pm

i never knew about the wesker zombie lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jill's lockpick.... and barry   jill's lockpick.... and barry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

jill's lockpick.... and barry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2